coconutman I am concerned for you

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Yeah Coco. We don't want to lose you because you sniffed some bad shit or shot up some H with an infected needle.

If you are on crystal meth, for God's sake get off that shit now. That is the worst.

We worry about you Coco

I don't smoke that much pot anymore... and trust me i only get geeked on the good shit...

I don't have a drug problem... i do my shit on the weekends and during the week i go to school and take care of my shit.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Let's just all have a big group hug today. Drug addicts barreled in.

"DABI" is our new logo like MADD.

'Shrooms are a nice ride until you want to get off the ride and can't. You'll puke the next day also.

Roll your j's, burn 'em, have some frosted flakes and go to sleep.

Beyond that, don't use drugs.

Very true Lawrance. I think in 5-10 years we will be smoking weed like cigs. Tell my kids that back in my days smoking weed on the street could get you arrested... and they would laugh.

If smoke pot even only on weekends I consider that to be a drug problem and if you do heavier stuff even if only on the weekends I would consider rehab.

I know of guys that did drugs 4 times a year and they were considered having problems.

My friends smoke 2-3 times a day... way more on weekdays. More money means more smokings... shit gets stupid after a while. I would rather drink 22oz of a Heineken.

dirty

EOG Master
ICE will Fukk up the best of them....had to fire my whole damn Crew/.....10 of them......when they got hooked on that shit......They had been with me 5 years and never any problems...

dirty

EOG Master
jjgold said:
scary story Dirty

was 2 years ago and almost put me under.....had to hire some Rio Grande jumpers just to make it....Now that is all you can work in Jawja in construction becuase the White Guys are all on Ice :doh1

coconutman said:
Will do Jimmy.

I just want to try the different drugs that are out there.

This post cracked me up...mainly because it is funny whether you are joking or serious...both had me laughing.

dirty

EOG Master
I had a Construction Company and a Residential Roofing Company....Sold them both in May and just do Bidding and Estimating for 2 companies now.....Great set my own hours and make 5% of every Job I land...Cant beat it...:+thumbs-2

Decided not to Teach School after College and my Student Teaching and went into the Family Trade....Family has been in it since My Grandfather started in the Late 40's after WWII.

Nut, I don't smoke, but I would consider myself a weekender! MAY'N!!
Dirty, I am also in the construction field and we can't get the young white/black guys to apply. They're either on ice or lazy as fuck! Those creek jumpers work hard until they catch on!
I have a cousin that works for me and we were eating nachos at lunch the other day and one of his teeth fell out! F'N ICE HEAD! TRUE STORY!!:frustrate

The General

Not to much talk about Ice around here. Its all Meth, but it must be similar because it makes people act like the living dead.

I like to sleep and eat to much to get on that shiat.

Iowa has the biggest Krank problem in the U.S. I saw a documentary on that shit a while ago... shit is serious.. the more you talk about it the more i want to try it. But i'll stick to the snow.

dirty

EOG Master
Ice is a More Addictive Form Of meth...It is the Crack of METH...

People here Cook it in Light Bulbs.....they break off the top....Pour the shit in the Light Bulb...Turn the switch on....and then when it is done...put it in a Syringe and Shoot it up.....They use fukking Rat poison and some other stuff....don't know.....Just had employees tell me how they do it....

Tony....Idont' doubt your story one bit.....I had to keep the Mexicans off my Small White Crew They are ruined in One day...they see they can Screw off and still get paid.....Young Americans are lazy when it comes to the construction industry and they want to be paid 15 bucks an hour to clean up..:doh1

We got a place here in Little Mexico where the mexicans hang out in the morning....You pull your Truck up you have to Beat them off with a Baseball Bat...They are there for work..you pull up and you pay them 75 Bucks a day and they work like it is the last dayof thier Lives...Can't use them for skilled stuff But Cleanup and Demolition it doesn't get any Better:+thumbs-2

The General

They have taken a lot of the drugs which assist in making the stuff off the shelves here and you have to supply ID to get some of it. My cook bought me a bottle of Tylenol cold&flu severe a couple days ago and she had to show a license ID to purchase it. The farmers are being way more careful with the anhydrous ammonia as well. Some serious chemicals go into that stuff.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Fukkin Crystal Meth (Ice, crank, speed) isn't even the number 1 drug problem considered by gov't agencies. Pot is. Can you believe that shit? Meth is spreading like wildfire in smalltown USA everywhere and the gov't is more worried about pot. The govt's are passing bills to make it hard for Americans to cook Crystal Meth themselves by making Sudafed harder to get but it doesn't help much because most of it comes from Mexico anyway.

Don't ever try it Coco, they say if you get hooked you have about a 6% chance of beating it which is the toughest drug to beat.

Pot is the most used drug in U.S right now that is illegal. That's why it's number #1.

Damn Alcohol causes more social problems than pot and everyone knows that. I still haven't seen one person in my damn like go crazy while high. People don't even act stupid when they are high.. they are calm and relaxed. I fucken hate this government.

I had eight jumpers put a roof on my house 8k two days. A friend of mine wanted 13k and said it would take a week! MAY'N!
Thoughs fuckers did a great job. One guy talks to you and the rest go to work, one even fell off the roof onto the driveway. He got up took a break and went back to work. That would have killed a white boy!:+clueless

TONY MONTANA said:
One guy talks to you and the rest go to work, one even fell off the roof onto the driveway. He got up took a break and went back to work. That would have killed a white boy!:+clueless

LOL!!!!

The General

I just seen that old bottle of Mucinex I bought. They should outlaw that stuff.

May as well eat Acid.

TONY MONTANA said:
I had eight jumpers put a roof on my house 8k two days. Thoughs fuckers did a great job. One guy talks to you and the rest go to work, one even fell off the roof onto the driveway. He got up took a break and went back to work.

LMFAO

Another thing, they all say "no speak english" but screw one of their pay checks up and thoughs fvckers speak as well as anyone! LOL! MAY'N!!:+signs11-