Clemson/Wake Forest (In-game thread)

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Clemson/Wake Forest (In-game thread)

The ref seemed like he baely got touched and he is acting like he was run over. Kind of weird.

mofome

Banned

maybe the worst coached team in the nation.

gyno, i havent read any pms in a bit. i have 100 though that im excited to see.

JH85

EOG Addicted

Clemson dodged a hige bullet with that drop in the end zone. Wakes kicker finally makes one.

JH85

EOG Addicted

That 3rd and 24 conversion is gonna kill Clemson. Wake Touchdown.

JH85

EOG Addicted

Instead of punting out of their own endzone they score a touchdown. Nice Defense Clemson.

JH85

EOG Addicted

4 and 20 at their own 30 and they turn it over on downs. :hangt

JH85

EOG Addicted

I have said it before but this time I mean it. I WILL NEVER BET ON CLEMSON AGAIN.

Apple

Banned

Clemson is a rag piece of shit.. Season over, enjoy your shitty bowl game..

Wake Forest -1/Clemson teased +8.5. A 7.5 spread is kinda an advantage play.

Doesn't work all the time, but I kinda think this is the idea to this sports gambling.

I could be wrong.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Tonight was a good example of a bad coach vs good coach..

you got that right. quick story...i live near clemson and was talking football at the golf course with a guy. started ragging him about clemson and another guy tells me well bowden and spence (o cordinator) are fine christian men and that is more important.....he walks away and my buddy says fuck that i want to win. those are the two camps regarding bowden's future.

i think after watching tonights effort.......this kids have had their fill of bowden...they played with no passion.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Wake went for 2 cost me the 2nd half total an extra point would have pushed for me. Piss me off. Then they get the ball back at the end and sit on it with the new rules. Unreal.

Apple

Banned

Wake Forest -1/Clemson teased +8.5. A 7.5 spread is kinda an advantage play.

Doesn't work all the time, but I kinda think this is the idea to this sports gambling.

I could be wrong.

Did you post this before the game?

Apple

Banned

you got that right. quick story...i live near clemson and was talking football at the golf course with a guy. started ragging him about clemson and another guy tells me well bowden and spence (o cordinator) are fine christian men and that is more important.....he walks away and my buddy says fuck that i want to win. those are the two camps regarding bowden's future.

i think after watching tonights effort.......this kids have had their fill of bowden...they played with no passion.

Bowden is gone after this season.. 5 star bomb could get more out of this team..