Chuck Luck Does It Again!!

tc1134

EOG Veteran
Re: Chuck Luck Does It Again!!

We all know the lines Chuck. I don't need others to tell me what they are. MNF total?

Cannon

Banned

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

YEA.... THAT'S WHERE I GET MY WINNERS.

CANNON THE GREAT:doh1:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

No jerkoff that is where you get all the losers you shit out. I bet you have all the tip sheets Winning Points,Gold Sheet,Pointwise,Marc Larwence,Tips,Power Sweep,Red Sheet, and a few other jewels and you read everyone and make plays from that. So now everyones knows how you can throw up a 1 Winner 8 Loser day. Just unreal how crappy you are at theis gambling stuff. You really need to play Bingo from here on out. Let us pick the winners on these sporting events. You have never had a clue. You are on another terrible year in progress.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

On Pitt myself Chuck. Would've loved to have had that over.

Tomorrow night?

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

YEA.... THAT'S WHERE I GET MY WINNERS.

CANNON THE GREAT:doh1:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

No jerkoff that is where you get all the losers you shit out. I bet you have all the tip sheets Winning Points,Gold Sheet,Pointwise,Marc Larwence,Tips,Power Sweep,Red Sheet, and a few other jewels and you read everyone and make plays from that. So now everyones knows how you can throw up a 1 Winner 8 Loser day. Just unreal how crappy you are at theis gambling stuff. You really need to play Bingo from here on out. Let us pick the winners on these sporting events. You have never had a clue. You are on another terrible year in progress.

won each and every week so far mr. great ............

even after yesterday we will collect again this week.

killing you i know...:party:bounce:mutley:clapping::jealous::hug:

Cannon

Banned

Nice call on the game after they have been playing for 2 hours you stupid piece of shit. You are down huge for the week again what else is new. I win every week look it up on the Tracker. The only collecting you will see is the locals looking for your dumbass on Tuesday at the used car lot you work at. Get Zelda The Gypsy the 95 Monte Carlo you owe her and she will remove some of the curses she put on your stupid ass.

tell you what fuck stick i will post every bet i have made this season if you bet me 5 dimes that i have not won money every week.

not paid the man one time.

won every week bitch.

5k bet. got milk?:party

what i thought.

go play in the street you jealous little girl.

damn. i am funny.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Cannon

Banned

Go stick your finger up your ass TOUT BOY.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1570670 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1570670 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->SUNDAY RESULTS

5 UNITS

4 WINNERS
1 LOSER

4 UNITS

2 WINNERS
1 LOSER
1 PUSH

3 UNITS

4 WINNERS
5 LOSERS

Never should have bet Hou at + 3 1/2 at Matchbook could have gotten +4 1/2 at otherbooks + locals.

RECORD TODAY

10 WINNERS
7 LOSERS
1 PUSH

UNITS

40 UNITS IN WINNERS
24 UNITS IN LOSERS + juice
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 1570670 popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Cannon</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Cannon</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=1435</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 1570670 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #1570670 -->
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1570678 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><!-- status icon and date --> 10-05-08, 10:41 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #27 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid" width=175>Cannon<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1570678", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1570678 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: "CANNON THE GREAT" NFL HAMMERS!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->MONDAY NIGHT

4 UNITS

NEW ORLEANS - 2 1/2

5 UNITS

NEW ORLEANS under 47

This is the worst line I will bet.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

tell you what fuck stick i will post every bet i have made this season if you bet me 5 dimes that i have not won money every week.

not paid the man one time. YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BET SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY!! :+textinb3:+textinb3

won every week bitch.

Cannon

Banned

not paid the man one time.

won every week bitch.

what i thought.

go play in the street you jealous little girl.

damn. i am funny. YEA THAT (1-8) SATURDAY WAS FUNNY AS HELL BOZO THE TOUT!

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Cannon

Banned

Stupid Ass

My EOG Tracked Totals Today were.

5 UNITS

1-0

4 UNITS

1-1

3 UNITS

1-1

Chuck are you on this?

Cannon your total lost tonight and last Monday night.

Chuck, where are the birds flying tomorrow night? :cheers

i will not know what the play is until about 20 mins before kick off

again...........

cannon...........

i will bet you 5k that i have won money every week from my book. i can print off the records. bet or shut the fuck up. gotcha now boeeeeeeeee:LMAO

::LMAO::::LMAO:: cannon is done boeeeeees ::LMAO::::LMAO::

Cannon

Banned

The only way you win money is you get a 30% kick back from the books for those rubes that bet your games each week so I guess you have won each week.

Chuck Luck at Tootsies Saturday Night.

again...........

cannon...........

i will bet you 5k that i have won money every week from my book. i can print off the records. bet or shut the fuck up. gotcha now boeeeeeeeee:LMAO

::LMAO::::LMAO:: cannon is done boeeeeees ::LMAO::::LMAO::

scared:pop:

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TH colSpan=5>Pro Football</TH></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>Minnesota at New Orleans</TD><TD>Total 47.5</TD><TD>Under 47.5 (MIN/NO)</TD><TD align=right>-112</TD><TD align=right>500.00</TD><TD style="COLOR: green" align=right>446.20</TD><TR class=evenrow><TD>Minnesota at New Orleans</TD><TD>Money Line</TD><TD>New Orleans</TD><TD align=right>-156</TD><TD align=right>400.00</TD><TD style="COLOR: green" align=right>256.41</TD><TR class=oddrow><TD>Minnesota at New Orleans</TD><TD>Point Spread 1H 1.5</TD><TD>New Orleans -1.5 1H</TD><TD align=right>-107</TD><TD align=right>150.00</TD><TD style="COLOR: green" align=right>140.18</TD><TR class=evenrow><TD>Minnesota at New Orleans</TD><TD>Total 1H 23.5</TD><TD>Under 23.5 (MIN/NO) 1H</TD><TD align=right>+106</TD><TD align=right>200.00</TD><TD style="COLOR: green" align=right>212.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

BEST SHOW IN TOWN!

Cannon, post this one....good one bud for this thread.

Phil Lynott & Mark Knopfler -Kings call on the tube.

Thanks Mr. C........hell of a show bud.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Goddammit Cannon...we have always supported your ass....

Post the fucking song.........