Chance to win $150 from The Shrink this weekend in this EOG College Football Contest

Think Smart

EOG Member
Re: Chance to win $150 from The Shrink this weekend in this EOG College Football Contest

ND 27-24

I also like:
Miss St -4.5
Wis -3
BC -2.5
Army +10

dog

EOG Veteran
Re: Chance to win $150 from The Shrink this weekend in this EOG College Football Contest

USC 27
ND 20

choslamshe

EOG Master

Very cool and generous contest!!

USC 26
ND 20

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Easy...

USC: 42
ND: 30

done 12io4j2w90

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Usc 30
Nd 26

B.C. -2.5

Mich st. -13.5

Damnhook

EOG Enthusiast

Irish 20
Trojans 17

Hal01

EOG Veteran

USC 34
ND 20

soli

EOG Dedicated

USC 38
ND 31

Mississippi -22
Virginia Tech -3

Ibis

EOG Member

USC 30
ND 20

Ibis

EOG Member

sorry, i also like
Cent Fla +15'
Ariz St -6'
Boise St -8'

Notre Dame 20
USC 17

I need $150 not $100

Utah - 17
Indiana + 2
:+excited-

konck

EOG Veteran

I really want to back ND here but the QB is horrid most over rated slug in college
This kid has no feet and drops to the ground when the wind blows. But the Bells will toll for a while.....Usc scores from 4th n goal late
USC 27 ND 24

mofome

Banned

This is not the thread to make your ncaa football picks in. This thread is simply to give you the rules and post your USC/ND prediction in. As it says in post number 1, to win the contest you must post your selections in the ncaaf forum. There is no post up, you dont have to sign up at a specific book, you simply must follow the rules.

munson15

I want winners...

USC 31, Notre Dame 14.

Cannon

Banned

USC 37

ND 23

mofome

Banned

dont forget to get your picks up!

Integrity

EOG Master

ND 38

USC 28

What a game this will be! :+excited-:+excited-:+excited-