Cincy +130
Sd +135
Kc +140
Minn +105

munson15

I want winners...
Re: cassiusclay's mlb 2011 season

Thanks for posting and here's rooting for a second half to equal the first.91023i2ndw;l

munson15

I want winners...

Nice card yesterday, CC, thanks.91023i2ndw;l

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks and GL, CC. Being that I'm new to this thread, may I ask if the numbers in parentheses indicate units played?

munson15

I want winners...

Units scare the hell out of me, CC, especially when they are larger than 2:blink:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Blood bath fellas, it happens.

Tomorrow is a new day

munson15

I want winners...

Not too many bagels served here I'm sure, CC. Keep the faith!91023i2ndw;l

cassiusclay

EOG Master

mini slide:
7-13

this has been a rough couple of days. gonna take some games today but if i don't do well today might take a couple days off. the allstar break cannot come soon enough.

ajaysdreamplays

EOG Addicted

CC - What with no games today, I opted to check out your running totals. You have nothing to be ashamed of for the last week's play - faves are running wild (as you well know by now).

Just within my own betting range - +110/-120 to +150/-160, away dogs have been abysmal, going 18-39 overall, 31.6%.

But I'm also seeing that you sold yourself short by 1.25u as I calculate your net to be only -12.10u. The thing which really hurt you was those 3&4u games on Jul 6.

My own strategy involves trending, and it took until the last coupla days to figure out that dogs just weren't doing it, having gone 7-10 (including 2-6 on dogs). But once the trend appeared to have been established, I ended up the first half-seaon at 7-0, all home fave W's.

Dunno about you, but I plan to take it slow and easy starting out the second half as things generally seem to change considerably at that point. Same thing regarding the change in and out of Interleague play - prior to it starting up on June 17, away dogs (again, in my betting range) had gone 53-45 (54.1%) on the month to date. I only went 12-10 (+4.23u) on them during that span because I had a hard time believing they were going to keep up that torrid pace.... but of course they did.

I also notice you've developed a good following which surprises me a little since I'd kinda given up on the MLB forum attracting viewers. I know that three years back when I was part of a small-time syndicate, we posted picks there, and were up 24u by early August, hardly ever generating any comments at all even though we did a write-up on each and every pick, plus published running totals similar to the way you're doing it.

Anyway, GL in the second half.

AJ

cassiusclay

EOG Master

thx for the kind words AJ and thanks for catching the extra unit.

i wouldn't call anyone followers down here, more like information exchange. i like the feel of the baseball forum now, no big egos, just a bunch of guys putting their heads together to try and earn some coin. here is an example: dotpark reminded me that the ball travels out more in home games in oakland, checked the stats, check the weather, check the ump, bet the over and what do you get? a winner. one simple comment from a guy who i never really had to much interaction with and it made me money.

these forums are great for info, insight and def. give you an edge when placing a wager.

i will be taking it slow when mlb resumes, it gets a little quirky when the season resumes.

we have some decent guys in here, always looking for another, if you have time post some thoughts about the games you like and or are betting, your participation will be appreciated.

DotPark

EOG Addicted

thx for the kind words AJ and thanks for catching the extra unit.

i wouldn't call anyone followers down here, more like information exchange. i like the feel of the baseball forum now, no big egos, just a bunch of guys putting their heads together to try and earn some coin. here is an example: dotpark reminded me that the ball travels out more in home games in oakland, checked the stats, check the weather, check the ump, bet the over and what do you get? a winner. one simple comment from a guy who i never really had to much interaction with and it made me money.

these forums are great for info, insight and def. give you an edge when placing a wager.

i will be taking it slow when mlb resumes, it gets a little quirky when the season resumes.

we have some decent guys in here, always looking for another, if you have time post some thoughts about the games you like and or are betting, your participation will be appreciated.

Hey CC, GREAT run for sure. More to come brother.

Thanks for the mention above. BTW... that is in DAY games at McAfee Coliseum.

DotPark

EOG Addicted

Will try to post more in second half. More time away from work next five weeks.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Mets -104
Cards +137
Sea +103

A fav I like is the Rockies, I won't bet it but I like their chances

Also the rays

Been trying to wrap my brain around this question, if I like a dog I bet it, if I don't like the dog is the favorite the right side?

ajaysdreamplays

EOG Addicted

CC - not gonna tell you how to do your biz, but to me it's obvious the worm has turned on the away dogs. (As you know by now, I'm a trend bettor.)

Home faves, especially in the -135 to -160 range (using 5D lines in the am most days) are getting my attention right now. No home dog/away faves trend seems to have yet been established since the break.

I will say I flat-out couldn't understand your reasoning for going with the over in the Cubbies' game yesterday. I don't bet many totals (14-5 for the season at covers), but was on the under for that game, and parlayed it with every other pick I had yesterday.

Not committing to anything right now, but thinking I may start a thread sometime soon about what the MLB trends are. In general, they last 4-7 days with maybe one losing day thrown in. If I do start such a thread, I won't be recommending all plays within any trending odds range, but rather will simply be noting that it's in play.

For anybody wanting to know what I might be betting within any given trend, my handle at covers is the same as it is here. (I'd link to it, but management around here seems to frown on that practice.) :(