Can the "Who has the best team at EOG" thread be moved?

Re: Can the "Who has the best team at EOG" thread be moved?

mo - i think the point raider is making is that it's lame that if someone posts something contrary to what you say, all of your peanut gallery comes running in to defend you. that's all. what's wrong with me posting a comment about a thread that is stuck at the top and blocks the view of one thread? and when raider suggested the mods should ask people, your response was kinda dictatorial. you can run the forum how u want, but i think most think mods should ask what the forum wants instead of dictating how it will be, dontcha agree?

neat, where did i defend mo?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

As always, IDENTITY's mission to cause discourse has been successful.

Blondie

EOG Master

neat, where did i defend mo?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

as you were walking back in from fighting TTP but right before you bought him a drink :cheers

MOFOME!!!!

Cee thinks he can tell me what to do. :pop:

Is he brave or stupid? :blink:

I may be dumb, but i'm not a dweeb

mofome

Banned

MOFOME!!!!

Cee thinks he can tell me what to do. :pop:

Is he brave or stupid? :blink:

As a matter of nothing more than the need to have some sort of staff hierarchy I am said to be the 'head mod' and a boss of blondies. If I tell her or ask her about something that I don't like it....I end up needing a counseling, and whatever it was does not get changed/done if blondie doesnt want to do it. Cee...as a friend, i caution you. As someone who loves to be entertained, i say go for it. I will visit you in the ER. Don't get me wrong, blondie is an awesome worker, but blondie does what blondie does.

tread with caution cee.

tripp

EOG Master

Question for you ID: Why do you even want it moved? You honestly are bothered by a busy thread about EOG being at the top all the time?

If that is honestly the case maybe you could just not read and post at EOG anymore? I would try to contain the tears if you left, but something tells me the people here just might eventually get over it.

Just a suggestion.:thumbsup

mo - i think the point raider is making is that it's lame that if someone posts something contrary to what you say, all of your peanut gallery comes running in to defend you. that's all. what's wrong with me posting a comment about a thread that is stuck at the top and blocks the view of one thread? and when raider suggested the mods should ask people, your response was kinda dictatorial. you can run the forum how u want, but i think most think mods should ask what the forum wants instead of dictating how it will be, dontcha agree?
great post :cheers

As a matter of nothing more than the need to have some sort of staff hierarchy I am said to be the 'head mod' and a boss of blondies. If I tell her or ask her about something that I don't like it....I end up needing a counseling, and whatever it was does not get changed/done if blondie doesnt want to do it. Cee...as a friend, i caution you. As someone who loves to be entertained, i say go for it. I will visit you in the ER. Don't get me wrong, blondie is an awesome worker, but blondie does what blondie does.

treat with caution cee.
:blink:

lol tripp. you haven't been around long enough so u really dont understand. i have never liked stickies at the top. they clog up the top but that's just my opinion. take a deep breath and calm down lil fella.

:mutley

Blondie

EOG Master

treat with caution cee.

I think you just called me a stubborn bitch :blink:

I see how it goes old man :finger004

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

You're the queen of the forum, not I. You have your little cees buzzing around slapping their knees in hysterics with your every weak attempt at a joke.

If you have such a good relationship with ID then why do you pick on ID. You know that the 10 guys that try to hold your dick every time you take a piss are going to join in on the bashing.

I am the queen? Not sure what that means, you are someone who speaks behind peoples backs and is rude to people that have done nothing but offer you chances and friendship. I am certainly no 'queen'...whatever that was supposed to mean.

As for my jokes, I'm funny, what can I say. That little jab at you was a pretty good one. Give credit where it's due. I have friends on the forums, tons of them, good friends...thats a negative?

ID dishes out a lot, ID can take it. When ID has a problem ID will pm me and share her thoughts. At times she is very much in the wrong, is rude, and I still take the time to explain things to her and she is humble enough to apologize. What I did tonight was very simple, I replied to ID. You, shockingly enough, have found a way to make it seem dramtic. You've got a bit of a problem with looking tooo far into things, blowing things up, and wanting to see drama unfold.

I have a great relationship with cee, I pick on cee. I gave a great relationship with rjt, I pick on rjt. I have a great relationship with shrink, i pick on shrink.....and so on.

:thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

lol tripp. you haven't been around long enough so u really dont understand. i have never liked stickies at the top. they clog up the top but that's just my opinion. take a deep breath and calm down lil fella.

:mutley

well strangely i do not think the mods here cater to the wishes of you, id. i know, shocking stuff.

maybe they will revisit that thinking at the next staff meeting. who knows, maybe this forum will eventually be all about what id wants. that would be some fun stuff.:cheers

tripp - i'm not here to fight with anyone. if you are lookin to pick a feet, please go find someone in the asylum or somethin. good luck with your plays.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If I kind of agreed with Raiders would I be booted from the "group"..........? Nah, fuck it I love that thread, it's my favorite, woo woo don't move it.

I am the queen? Not sure what that means, you are someone who speaks behind peoples backs and is rude to people that have done nothing but offer you chances and friendship. I am certainly no 'queen'...whatever that was supposed to mean.

As for my jokes, I'm funny, what can I say. That little jab at you was a pretty good one. Give credit where it's due. I have friends on the forums, tons of them, good friends...thats a negative?

ID dishes out a lot, ID can take it. When ID has a problem ID will pm me and share her thoughts. At times she is very much in the wrong, is rude, and I still take the time to explain things to her and she is humble enough to apologize. What I did tonight was very simple, I replied to ID. You, shockingly enough, have found a way to make it seem dramtic. You've got a bit of a problem with looking tooo far into things, blowing things up, and wanting to see drama unfold.

I have a great relationship with cee, I pick on cee. I gave a great relationship with rjt, I pick on rjt. I have a great relationship with shrink, i pick on shrink.....and so on.

If you read other threads, besides the threads that you start or were directed to by PM, you'd have a better feel on what's going on at EOG. Instead, you see EOG as you and your 10 minions.

in a related matter.

i wanna see some fucking crowdsurfing padnuhs!

Last edited:

If I kind of agreed with Raiders would I be booted from the "group"..........? Nah, fuck it I love that thread, it's my favorite, woo woo don't move it.
It's actually a pretty funny thread. I just read a few of the posts.............My point isn't about that one thread.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You can not like ID. You're a good guy for saying you do though. Happy Birthday, BTW, Bro.

Also I do agree that this battle can't be won because whoever is fighting it is going up against the 12 guys in the league. :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

You are over analyzing everything. What I said was something that is thought commonly. Tripp and everyone disagrees with me plenty and they say so, but when they agree with me many of you fall back into this same weak reply. People are simply voicing their opinions, it just so happens that their opinions, in this matter, are the same as mine. tripp and I disagree all the time and therefore all credibility to taken from this already weak position. People disagree because they disagree, not because I said to.

We often times ask what the forum wants, but its my job to make the decision at the end of the day. We can't have a forum vote on every thread. This thread is always at the top because it is active, active is good. People come here, share their thoughts there, and then see the rest of what is going on here. That is great for the site.

This here is all creating something out of nothing. The thread doesn't need to be moved, its the most active thread in our forums history, and that is the decision that has been made. Its been here for a month now and it hurts absolutely no one.

raid - what do u mean threads directed to be started by pm?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It's actually a pretty funny thread. I just read a few of the posts.............My point isn't about that one thread.

I see your point.

Mo, BTW, probably reads more threads than anyone on this site IMO.

mofome

Banned

yeah, the thread isnt a stickie and never was. Fine point none the less.

tripp

EOG Master

raiders- i understand the point you are trying to make here, but you really need to understand there is no "clique" here. are some guys friends? yes, but if there was a discussion and i thought any of the guys in the eog league were wrong i would not hesitate to say so. it's a fun league and the thread is a great place to just talk shit and have fun while watching the games.

if you read the thread you'll see none of the guys in the league have any problems arguing with another guy. most of the thread is fighting, albeit mostly all in good fun.

Blondie

EOG Master

If you read other threads, besides the threads that you start or were directed to by PM, you'd have a better feel on what's going on at EOG. Instead, you see EOG as you and your 10 minions.

You have brought this up a few times now. Who the hell expects him to read all the threads here. I sure as hell don't there are several that I skip over. That is the joy of having such a varied group of mods as we do.

The ones he is inclined to skip over the odds are good that I would be more apt to click on them. We have enough moderators here that there is no reason that any of us should feel overly pressured about the amount of threads we read.

Do you ever just give it a rest Raiders?

mo - i disagree sir. you're comparing apples with oranges. many of these clowns just have it in for me, so when it is MO v. ID, you think they are EVER going to side with me? LOL even if they agree with me. anyhoo....i didn't realize the number of hits and how much you all enjoy the thread. glad you are and i won't say another word about it.

mofome

Banned

you dont want it moved or agree with me then you are on my nuts
if you disagree with me you are a free thinker.

I think i get what raiders is saying.

raiders- i understand the point you are trying to make here, but you really need to understand there is no "clique" here. are some guys friends? yes, but if there was a discussion and i thought any of the guys in the eog league were wrong i would not hesitate to say so. it's a fun league and the thread is a great place to just talk shit and have fun while watching the games.

if you read the thread you'll see none of the guys in the league have any problems arguing with another guy. most of the thread is fighting, albeit mostly all in good fun.
after reading some of the thread, I wish that I were in it. Some nice fun sparring.

raiders and identity take on mo and cee, i can't tell who is who padnuh.

mofome

Banned

I read tons at eog. I see that the baseball forum is busier than ever. I see that we have tons going on. I see that we have an active main forum without any rank the posters or you copying and pasting articles. I see that.

raider im sure theyd be happy to have you. and you could hold ur own.

You have brought this up a few times now. Who the hell expects him to read all the threads here. I sure as hell don't there are several that I skip over. That is the joy of having such a varied group of mods as we do.

The ones he is inclined to skip over the odds are good that I would be more apt to click on them. We have enough moderators here that there is no reason that any of us should feel overly pressured about the amount of threads we read.

Do you ever just give it a rest Raiders?
Previous head mods had a much better pulse on what was going on..............mo's PMs to me make no sense because he has no idea what's going on.

mofome

Banned

well strangely i do not think the mods here cater to the wishes of you, id. i know, shocking stuff.

maybe they will revisit that thinking at the next staff meeting. who knows, maybe this forum will eventually be all about what id wants. that would be some fun stuff.:cheers

I actually cater to ID all that I am able to. As I do most everyone here.

mofome

Banned

I see your point.

Mo, BTW, probably reads more threads than anyone on this site IMO.

By far and I am paid to do so, not a problem. Raiders talking as if he knows more about whats going on at EOG than I. The arrogance, and Ignorance, of some.

mofome

Banned

He's stated many times that he doesn't read most threads. He parks himself in a couple a day and makes 50 posts in each.

I dont read the asylum or political board unless directed to them. or the long threads wvu/rfan....frog/rfan...shit like that.

Blondie

EOG Master

Previous head mods had a much better pulse on what was going on..............mo's PMs to me make no sense because he has no idea what's going on.

Raiders I have a question for you.

Would you rather have a head mod that knows every little thing that goes on at a forum or would you rather have a team of mods that are in sync enough that they can each focus on their strengths and trust that the others will do their part?

mofome

Banned

mo - i disagree sir. you're comparing apples with oranges. many of these clowns just have it in for me, so when it is MO v. ID, you think they are EVER going to side with me? LOL even if they agree with me. anyhoo....i didn't realize the number of hits and how much you all enjoy the thread. glad you are and i won't say another word about it.

There is no Mo vs ID. I respect your views and I stated my opinion here. Lots of people read that thread, not just people in the league. Its fun, its an eog league, its about sports, it builds relationships b/w posters, and it keeps people coming back over the 'slow season', without drama.

I know what I am doing.

Take a look at the last 15 PAGES of mo's posts. He parked himself in 4 threads for 15 pages worth of posts.