Brittney Griner detained in Russia

mr merlin

EOG Master
The left/biden is desperate, she hasn't even been sentenced yet, in light of the complete obsession that we apparently have to get her out, I suspect Putin can just sit back and wait for a far better offer.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yes, in Russian courts, even though the accused pleads guilty, it is possible to be found not guilty. In this case, almost 100% chance of being found guilty.

Russian Courts Have Plea Bargaining ?

Most All Russian Criminal Trials End Up In Guilty Verdicts.

Prosecutors In Russia Can Appeal A Not Guilty Verdict.

Defendants In Russia Cannot Appeal A Guilty Verdict.

Complete Opposite Of U.S.A.

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated
I'm more interested in HOW she was able to obtain the alleged hash oil for a vape pen while in Russia. And I question whether it was a set-up or planted in her luggage.

And why didn't the State Department give her and any other Americans over there playing ball a heads up warning, and/or be watching out for them?

Russia is supposedly horrible about civil rights against LGBTQ people, and they know we're way more accepting.

Plus the timing after the Olympics and Putin waiting till they were over and then immediately launched his "military operation" in Ukraine - and BG gets snagged at the airport with an illegal vape pen with hash oil.

Seems more likely a plan by the Kremlin, knowing she's a high profile athlete AND part of the LGBTQ community - that they'd have a strong bargaining chip in asking for that arms dealer back, among a few others I've heard they're trying to add to the deal.

Because in my mind, if BG was/is smoking , she can't be the only one out of all the players that were over there at the time. AND, if she was...she would've definitely of needed help in scoring the hash oil , and out of her coaches, trainers, teammates, etc. you'd think someone would've known she scored some, or was looking for some, and would've warned her.

I just think the whole situation stinks.

So many angles and conspiracy viewpoints to try and decipher the how, when and why, as well as the timing of the situation.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm more interested in HOW she was able to obtain the alleged hash oil for a vape pen while in Russia. And I question whether it was a set-up or planted in her luggage.

And why didn't the State Department give her and any other Americans over there playing ball a heads up warning, and/or be watching out for them?

Russia is supposedly horrible about civil rights against LGBTQ people, and they know we're way more accepting.

Plus the timing after the Olympics and Putin waiting till they were over and then immediately launched his "military operation" in Ukraine - and BG gets snagged at the airport with an illegal vape pen with hash oil.

Seems more likely a plan by the Kremlin, knowing she's a high profile athlete AND part of the LGBTQ community - that they'd have a strong bargaining chip in asking for that arms dealer back, among a few others I've heard they're trying to add to the deal.

Because in my mind, if BG was/is smoking , she can't be the only one out of all the players that were over there at the time. AND, if she was...she would've definitely of needed help in scoring the hash oil , and out of her coaches, trainers, teammates, etc. you'd think someone would've known she scored some, or was looking for some, and would've warned her.

So many angles and conspiracy viewpoints to try and decipher the how, when and why, as well as the timing of the situation.

Putin's Going To Want 5 1st Rounders For A 7th Rounder In The Trade.

mr merlin

EOG Master

F her, she's an anti american piece of scum.

As far as russia being non gay friendly, that's just another feather in their cap.

I assume being a sports star playing on russian teams she was given some leeway(guards were bribed, etc), she expected that would continue forever, it didn't, she broke their laws, she knew about their laws, once again F her.

blueline

EOG Master

I assumed she was flying to Russia and got nabbed at customs...maybe I got it wrong

mr merlin

EOG Master
Homophobic to go along with being a racist, sad
Just as I'm not racist but dont like blacks, I'm also not homophobic but dont think the mental illness of homosexuality should be normalized.

Nothing illogical about those positions.

You want to take it up the ass and do all of the other disgusting gay things, go right ahead, but dont expect society to embrace it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
She was just found guilty - I dont think the official sentence has come down yet.

Naturally media people are claiming she's being treated unfairly - even though she broke the law and is guilty - she just admitted it in court again and asked for mercy.

Putin should keep her until the war is over and the US surrenders.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Got max 9 yrs as the ruskies look to leverage. Why aren't the liberals crying foul on the poor athlete who also is flat out stupid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You don't like people due to their skin color, but you claim to not be a racist, JFC
I would like them just fine if they didn't act like animals. people from india have darker skin color than most blacks and they're great, hard working, smart, good family values. Skin color is a non factor.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well at least she doesn't have to serve it in this God awful country here that she hates.

Maybe she was kneeling during the anthem because she was too stoned to stand?

Enjoy your time.
If biden swings an exchange he looks good, her LGBTQ status and the personal appeal her family made has made Biden desperate.

if you were Putin would you do your enemy a favor?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm hoping Griner arrives home before the end of the WNBA season.

It will be interesting to see the crowd reaction to Griner's presence.

She should have some endorsement deals from some cannabis shops.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see she's be sentenced to serve her time in a penal colony, she should have a grand old time - they work them.

1659644626458.png
1659644660977.png

Last edited: