BIG BLACK WOMAN

AK

Post all your retarded little post and attacks right here and possibly some time today The General or The Shrink will move this in the dump for everyone else who dosn't want to listen to your non solid ass.

AK

Glaken said:
Non-SOLID.....LOL

A new forum word? Just when I think the dictionary was barreled in.....:doh1

:cocktail

It's a ruff offshore world. Be prepared to be classified as solid or non solid. :+signs8-1

SOLIDASSEARS said:
Speaking of Solid.

:cocktail

I have never seen ears on a solid ass before ... but then again USC is going to lose today too .... must be bizzaro Saturday.

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
Alan you will get what's coming to you, the word is out. You owe many people, and it will catch up to you, sooner rather than later.:+waving-5

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
If you want to know what AK is really about, go to MW and do a search for scams. Click on the scammer AK in a bit of trouble thread. Real " NON-SOLID" guy in his words.:+signs11-

AK

Big Black Man said:
If you want to know what AK is really about, go to MW and do a search for scams. Click on the scammer AK in a bit of trouble thread. Real " NON-SOLID" guy in his words.:+signs11-

Well your more than welcome to post over there. Im sure they need your post. :+clueless Maybe Miserable clevfan will help you out

If you are a little behind in news Im solid again

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
Not behind at all. You scam people Alan, that's what you do. Cute pic little man. You are not and were never anything close to solid. Why is Clevefan a problem, because she was the first to expose you? Anyone who scams and robs people like you will get caught up with, just a matter of time fella. You still live at the house that is posted there?

AK

Hey you little non solid type of black man. Your more than welcome to visit me in the park at anytime. If I can take shots to my head in a war I can take on a little piece of crap like yourself. You are a true scammer

Black man is a scammer. Enough Said

PS, I would be more than willing to meet you or any of your nigeran thugs anywhere any place. I have offered before and no one has took up my offer. Where do you live pal? I have an oilbin waiting for someone like you. You will be swimming with the fishes soon

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
Alan **** Jr. watch your back. Too bad 1 of those bullets didn't hit the intended target flush. We will meet soon. You wiil get yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always knew the shrink and general couldnt be trusted. Now ak and madcapper are welcomed with open arms. hmmm....interesting

This site should not allow ***** to threaten people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliente

Banned
What a joke. This stuff is allowed and Glaken gives me trouble for my negative posts on Royal and Betus. Glaken should be re-evaluated. How could this site allow the N word to be used but not bashing of crooked books. I guess Im not surprised. This thread is negative Glaken. Not mine.