BET DA HOUSE ON UNDER 47 IN BUFFALO

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
you realize Buffalo will just hold the ball the entire 2h running it and game will stay under? Look at the Bengals game
I need 14 points. You honestly think Buffalo will let up right after halftime? Or Jones won't this or lead NE to a garbage TD? As I speak Buffalo is just outside the red zone.

Are we at the TD montage yet?
JFC

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
i dont like bashing posters, but this guy is the biggest square ive seen in 24 years of forums.
I don't like bashing scammers but at least my games are wagered before the 1st qtr whistle or gun to open the game

Oh by the way, were you on Creighton +9.5 today? I didn't think so.

Wake me up when this ends with condolences to Pro.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
'Pro' I really thought after being on the wrong side of a fix you'd take a few days off.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There you go.

Bills become first team in NFL history to pitch a 'perfect' offensive game in playoff win over Patriots
The Bills didn't punt, kick a field goal, nor turn the ball over in the blowout win

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nice pick, Pro.

The Buffalo Bills had an offensive performance for the ages on Saturday night, a feat that has never been executed in NFL history. In the Bills' 47-17 blowout victory over the New England Patriots, Buffalo never punted, kicked a field goal, nor turned the ball over -- the first team in league history to go an entire game with no kicks, punts, or turnovers.

Buffalo's first negative play from scrimmage came on the second-to-final play of the game, a kneeldown from backup quarterback Mitch Trubisky to run the clock out. The Bills scored on their first seven possessions, the first team in NFL playoff history to accomplish that feat.

Here was the "perfect" offensive game by the Bills:

Scored a touchdown on all seven offensive drives (excluding kneeldowns)
Averaged 12.3 yards per pass
Averaged 6.0 yards per rush
Did not take a sack
Went 6-for-7 on 3rd down and the only 3rd down they did not convert was the final kneeldown of the game
Had more touchdown passes (five) than incompletions (four)
Gained yards on 49 of 51 plays (excluding kneeldowns)
Only negative yardage plays were two kneeldowns at the end of the game

The Bills are the second team in the Super Bowl era to score a touchdown on seven straight possessions in a playoff game. The only other team to accomplish that feat was the 2019 Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Divisional Playoffs against the Houston Texans. The 47 points were the most points a Bill Belichick coached team has ever allowed in a playoff game, including his time as a head coach and defensive coordinator.