Bama/Dawgs

railbird

EOG Master
alabama and georgia remind me of chula vista little leauge, they win because of geographic location not coaching. credit the low divorce rate of Black baptists, and large size moms.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Favorite and under in both semifinal games.

That's my first take (fave and under) in the championship game.

kane

EOG master
alabama and georgia remind me of chula vista little leauge, they win because of geographic location not coaching. credit the low divorce rate of Black baptists, and large size moms.
You bet against the two best teams in college football and paid the price, so now you feel the need to lash out with your usual garbage, just STFU already and take your losses like a man

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
How good is the UGA defensive line?

MICH win the CFB award for best OL & they threw them around like rag dolls.

I felt sorry for the Michigan kids during postgame interviews when they reviewed the results of their big win over Ohio State and nearly ignored the ass-whipping absorbed from the Georgia Bulldogs.

Ray Donovan

EOG Enthusiast
Heim, Kane, Mr Kelly, Computer Bob & others, what will be the cLosing Line for Geo/ALa, , just value ur opinion & others too, thx

kane

EOG master
All I can say is, I agree with Heim, if you like Alabama and can get a 3 flat, I would take it, I would be shocked if this line went to 3.5

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The short money line (-135/+115) on Georgia/Alabama at Caesars hints the pointspread is far more likely to go to Georgia -2.5 than Georgia -3.5.

I'll guess the game closes Georgia -2.5 -120.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Georgia closed a 6.5-point favorite in the SEC Championship Game.

I guess it all depends on the weight you give to Alabama's 41-24 victory over Georgia in Atlanta.

Georgia's defense allowed only 30 total points in the month of November.

'Bama hit them with 41 points on the first Saturday in December.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Georgia head coach Kirby Smart on Alabama quarterback Bryce Young: "You either get him or he gets you."

In the SEC Championship Game, Young got Georgia.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Alabama holds a seven-game winning streak in its series against Geogia.

And yet Alabama is an underdog when shooting for its eighth straight win over the Bulldogs.

Hmmm...

kane

EOG master
I guess it all depends on the weight you give to Alabama's 41-24 victory over Georgia in Atlanta.
I'm not telling anyone else how to cap the game, but imo you should throw out what happened in their previous meeting, one team needed to win to make the playoffs, the other team had nothing to play for, and yeah, sure UGA would have liked to win the SEC and knock Bama out, but the motivated side was clear in that one, this time around both teams will be equally motivated

Heim

EOG Master
My head is spinning with the talking heads repeating 'so difficult to beat a team twice in one season'....

Yep ..never happens. 🙄

cheapseats

EOG Master
My head is spinning with the talking heads repeating 'so difficult to beat a team twice in one season'....

Yep ..never happens. 🙄
Who do you think has the best opportunity for a game plan change, so to speak. Personally, Saban gets my lean.

Heim

EOG Master
With the exception of McElroy, I can't think of a national champ that hasn't had a stud Qb.

You're getting a lot of value on the Dawgs at -135 ml and -2.5. Remember the Dawgs were 6 point favs for the SEC Champ game and if anything Alabama is a lil worse for the wear.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Nobody talked about it but Bama's two top corners being out was huge.

And with Mitchie and Williams out Alabama receivers had a hard time. Lot of close, dropped balls that woould of made the difference. Alabama almost gottem,would have been devastating for Georgia to lose with 7 pros on defense and star receivers in Bower and Pickens.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Congratulations to Georgia. I believe Bennett can return next season too. The defense will need work but they have highly recruited kids to choose from.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Next year should be a great year in college football. Alabama was young,Ohio St with Stroud was phenomal in the Rose bowl, really love Caleb Williams game. See how Ewers does at Tx.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And with Mitchie and Williams out Alabama receivers had a hard time. Lot of close, dropped balls that woould of made the difference. Alabama almost gottem,would have been devastating for Georgia to lose with 7 pros on defense and star receivers in Bower and Pickens.

with Mitchie and Williams

They Win The Championship.

Bryce Young Throws For Over 400 With Them in Game.

Both Were Over 1,000 Yard Receivers During Season.

Even Interview With Georgia HC Smart after Game, He Mentioned The 2 Big Loses For BAMA.