attention poster who is named exposed...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post53641 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_53641><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><TABLE class=tborder id=post53641 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>exposed<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_53641", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_53641><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->This is Mr. tough guy bookie dimeplayersonly thinking about how he can stop the evil Ace-Ace from destroying the gambling world.

Dime, mind your own business. This guy has nothing to do with you. You are an attention whore that glorifies yourself in these forums. If you are indeed a bookie, quit announcing it in a public forum. Im pretty sure you already know this, but being a bookie in the states is ILLEAGAL and makes you a CRIMINAL, and hence you are no better than any tout, scammer, or conman out there.
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Last edited by The General : 10-27-05 at 06:49 PM.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i am responding to this post...in order to show that i cannot or will not be intimidated by anyone.........

imo......the above was posted by shrink........(of course his response will be no)......initially i thought it was *****.....but he would have posted my personal info years ago..plus he has already threatened legal action, fbi, state, blah, blah many times before....and he knows i am not intimidated...

i will answer the part about me supposedly being as bad as touts, scammers, conman...because he says i am a bookmaker...

i will disclose some history about myself...before my new friend thinks about posting it.....

i am a convicted felon....bookmaking, wire-fraud, agg assualt, possession of a firearm, agg. robbery, conspiracy to deliver.. are all open to public record if you choose to look it up....

i never claimed to be an angel...far from it....but i live by this motto...."never fuk over your friends"...and i dont

i dont stiff and i dont snitch..........

the scores i used to make were things i am not proud of now....but i am not ashamed of them either....i was young....and made mistakes...

you must be fuking stupid to think i cant find out who you are......

i am not a "tough" guy....but you arent going to fuk with me either....

email me through generalpete...and we will chit chat...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Odom

EOG Master
dimeplayersonly said:
you must be fuking stupid to think i cant find out who you are......

i am not a "tough" guy....but you arent going to fuk with me either..

:doh1 :doh1 Chill out

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I talked to SHRINK around 9 Est and he was in a restaurant in LV.

Dime, you are very wrong thinking SHRINK has time for this poppycock.

"i am a convicted felon....bookmaking, wire-fraud, agg assualt, possession of a firearm, agg. robbery, conspiracy to deliver.. are all open to public record if you choose to look it up...."

You wonder why I never not pay this guy? Yeh I have slow payed him but never not paid him.

He is fukkin nuts

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
this place tonight is making me sick.

There is winners everywhere and we get posts like this and the ACe ACe saga.

might take a day off Friday

trytrytry............your right........

it is pretty stupid...........but then again your picture wasnt posted here either...

all i am doing is trying to make any of his future attempts to post about me benign......

AK

:doh1

I read in a book once people like this should really start shreading papers.

This brings up a good point--- What is EOG going to do when a US Federal Court orders the revelance of this guys IP addy.. I'm sure any court in this land could find away to have this done.

Delete these types of threads would be everyone's best interest.
:+signs9-1