As i mentioned before, Bradford is a cinch for the hiesman

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: As i mentioned before, Bradford is a cinch for the hiesman

VY has a cannon...not near as accurate as cutler though

Wow. For as knowledgeable as you seem in general I cannot even believe you are mentioning these two arms in the same sentence.

better than our qb who has a passer rating over 100? not likely.

you tell me how to calculate a passer rating off the top of the dome w/o google, cha cha, etc etc then maybe ill give you that one!

mofome

Banned

you tell me how to calculate a passer rating off the top of the dome w/o google, cha cha, etc etc then maybe ill give you that one!

for what? JC is a legit QB, he'll see a probowl in the next 3 seasons.

for what? JC is a legit QB, he'll see a probowl in the next 3 seasons.

ha ha...not when stafford and bradford get picked up by the lions and rams!!!

between romo and brees...i dont think JC competes w/ that bench spot w/ other nfc qb's...

mofome

Banned

ha ha...not when stafford and bradford get picked up by the lions and rams!!!

between romo and brees...i dont think JC competes w/ that bench spot w/ other nfc qb's...

JC outplayed brees badly just 2 weeks ago. there isnt a more overrated player in the league.

way to tired to look, but i think it's jevon ringer or something, and his favorite food is mango.:pop:

javon ringer* ha ha...hell most likely have his 3rd 200 yard game this weekend but he will top off when msu goes through the heart of the big 10 schedule...

GOOD CALL IN THE EARLY GOING MO:

Sam Bradford's Heisman candidacy picks up steam
OU quarterback surpasses Tech's Harrell, Jason White's TD record

BY JOHN HELSLEY
Published: November 22, 2008

NORMAN ? Popular wisdom pegged Saturday night's showdown as a Heisman-elimination game.

Sam Bradford vs. Graham Harrell.
Sam stands tall.

OU's Sam Bradford waves to the crowd after the college football game between the University of Oklahoma Sooners and Texas Tech University at Gaylord Family -- Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, Okla., Saturday, Nov. 22, 2008. BY BRYAN TERRY, THE OKLAHOMAN
The Oklahoma offense rolled on, with Bradford pulling all the right strings. He didn't throw often, yet was surgically efficient when he did.
With the ground game gouging Texas Tech's defense, Bradford was only needed for 19 throws.
He connected on 14.
And four went for touchdowns.
For those keeping count, Heisman voters and crimson crazies, that's 42 touchdown tosses for Bradford this season.
And that's more than any Sooner ? ever ? in a season. Jason White, OU's Heisman winner in 2003, had 40 in that special year.
Bradford finished with 304 yards, marking his ninth 300-yard game in 11 starts this season, another Sooner record.
?Sam Bradford, again, is just absolutely incredible,? Sooners coach Bob Stoops said.
The Heisman chase now figures to feature three prominent quarterbacks: Bradford, Texas' Colt McCoy and Florida's Tim Tebow.
?Either McCoy or Bradford's No. 1, but I don't know which one,? ESPN.com's Pat Forde said after the game.
Saturday likely shook out two other would-be contenders: Harrell's Tech teammate Michael Crabtree and Michigan State running back Javon Ringer.
Bradford and Tebow will get the benefit of spotlight games.
The Sooners are headed for another prime time appearance in Stillwater against Oklahoma State, then perhaps the Big 12 title game. Tebow and the Gators face Florida State, before taking a shot at top-ranked Alabama in the SEC championship clash.
McCoy gets a solo stage, on Thanksgiving night, when the Longhorns tangle with rival Texas A&M.
As for Harrell, his candidacy might have ended on Owen Field, where Bradford outplayed him and the OU defense pressured and picked him.
Sooner running back Chris Brown might be biased, but he likes his man.
?Sam is so talented,? Brown said. ?He can do so many things. Now, he's even evolved into being able to move around and run with the ball.
?You can't describe what it's like playing with a guy like him. He takes so much weight off your shoulders.? Saturday night, Bradford took the weight of the Heisman watch off Graham Harrell, and placed it right on himself.

stafford = jeff george, good arm but wont be a good nfl qb :)