Anyone winning since Buffett left.

Cannon

Banned
Looks like most are getting smoked. I think the bad Karma has started now just like last year when MOMAN went off his meds and went crazy.:hung

deadmoney

EOG Member
Re: Anyone winning since Buffett left.

Buffett is an asset to any forum and I hope his hiatus is short-lived....hopefully I can bring some winners in his absence....

ace rothstein

EOG Member

for mlb I follow and do a consensus on the good mlb cappers.......since he left I have been on a losing streak..........i miss him :*(

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast

firehorn and madcapper seem to be on a roll but i don't really peruse this forum too much.

buffet leaving has nothing to do with anyone else spinning their wheels capping-wise.

my guess is you could jump on the bucs bandwagon and make a killing.

I follow Bucs. Tremendous capper. He's in a bad slump for past week.

I agree picks have been bad since BG left, but just a coincedence.

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast

for mlb I follow and do a consensus on the good mlb cappers.......since he left I have been on a losing streak..........i miss him :*(

I have been trying to do this without success. I take the top ten cappers and play their highest rated picks. I end up with 15-20 plays per night and usually go something like 7-10 with dogs and favorites under -1.40. I think maybe I should just use maybe 3, but I don't know who to leave out.

Any suggestions from anyone?

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast

I agree Cannon. Since the last time he posted my "everything turns to gold" streak has turned to an "everything turns to sh!t" streak. I was comparing Buffett's plays to the other guys and would eliminate several losers a day. Everyone's picks seem to have gone cold ...... Damn Karma!

Hey Cannon, I noticed in Firehorn's thread you said that you have the winners for football. Where do you post them? Last year I always saw you posting that you were kicking Chuck's ass in football but I never saw any plays from you. This year I started playing your NBA playoff games and they have been golden. I wish that I had got on them sooner.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

As said, probably just a coincidence, but I have lost 5 of the last 6 days. BG mostly helped me eliminate a lot of my losers.

Cannon

Banned

my guess is you could jump on the bucs bandwagon and make a killing.

Thanks Dsethi but last year the bottom starting falling out on Bucs about this same time so can't follow him.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

I made some money on Buffett but he chose to move on. Life goes
on and the guys here are who count. I follow Firehorn now...he in
my opinion is a money maker. Long haul...Dirty will grind out a profit.
When a guy leaves but keeps coming back and posting....call me a
pessimist. Hell, let's ride the guys who want to be here.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Dirty is solid and you know he will be there in the fight, day after day $$$ Thats what all of us need $$$ Not a winer ,crybaby, that gets his feelings hurt and makes up stuff $$$ But that is there business, BUT !!! lets stick with the guys who are on out side in the war against the man $$$

I think THE SHRINK should start posting baseball picks again each day to make up for buffettgambler not being around!

jacksonjohn, i doubt you will ever have long term success making 15-20 picks per night unless you are a bonus whore.
and then you still wouldn't need to make that many picks.

if you just want to blindly follow others' picks then you get them a lot easier on a place like covers for a large sample or bigguy for a smaller sample of "experts".
no work involved to sift through that way.

eog has some insightful and good cappers but as always take everything into account.

ive been making money since buffett left, my guess is he is still around just in diff form, perhaps a new name or somewhere else

munson15

I want winners...

I can confirm that he went 0-6, but he was solid to that point.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Yeah Hitless, I only have made +517 units with the EOG superstarts this baseball season and got close to +250 units in 2 months with basketball $$$ Yeah, there aren't any good cappers on EOG $$$ LOL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

I will bet any of you guys $500 head to head for twenty games.

Firehorn will beat Buffett guy.

I and my friends like this kid...little ego...just posting winners.

Leave this kid the fuck alone......

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Here's to that jackass that said there arent any good cappers on the board $$$Alittle over 40 units tonight with my EOG consensus SUPER team $$$
Here they are:
Dubpoet
CANNON
Firehorn
Bucs
Chicago
Dirty
Bailey
Wizard
Montana
Madd
Dsethi
And a few others for the season who were here today, gone tomorrow.
+558 units for the MLB season $$$

Hercules

EOG Addicted

I wish I could. It took me about 15 minutes to get in and post this message. The super consensus is slowing down, but how far can it go $$$ 558 units, and it should be higher than that.Thats only about 60% of the real total number these guys have won. 558 units are just the wins I have with these guys $$$ The cappers listed have been unreal. Look what Cannon did yesterday when everybody got killed. But, look what Dubpoet did today $$$ He has done this about 6 times the first 2 months of the season $$$ I think the numbers would be alot better if we still had Buff, but I guess he has moved on $$$ He did a great job and is a great guy $$$

munson15

I want winners...

I'm gonna do the same thing if you don't mind Munson...from one fellow Raider fan to another!!:LMAO Be expecting to hear from me on Tuesday.
Absolutely, JJ! I want to know if we're going to Oakland for a game this year?

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah Hitless, I only have made +517 units with the EOG superstarts this baseball season and got close to +250 units in 2 months with basketball $$$ Yeah, there aren't any good cappers on EOG $$$ LOL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please read my above post and please advise on how you sift through the many good cappers. How many plays are you making on avg. per night?
How does what I'm doing differ from your method? Thanks.

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast

Here's to that jackass that said there arent any good cappers on the board $$$Alittle over 40 units tonight with my EOG consensus SUPER team $$$
Here they are:
Dubpoet
CANNON
Firehorn
Bucs
Chicago
Dirty
Bailey
Wizard
Montana
Madd
Dsethi
And a few others for the season who were here today, gone tomorrow.
+558 units for the MLB season $$$

What do you think of Choptalk, 5* bomb and I Bet Huge?

Absolutely, JJ! I want to know if we're going to Oakland for a game this year?

I'll get with Dirty for your email. As for Oaktown, I'm really trying to get tickets for opening weekend against the Lions. I'm pretty certain I'll be able to, but I'll let you know.

Be lookin' for my email...thanks Munson!

munson15

I want winners...

I'll get with Dirty for your email. As for Oaktown, I'm really trying to get tickets for opening weekend against the Lions. I'm pretty certain I'll be able to, but I'll let you know.

Be lookin' for my email...thanks Munson!
Season ticket holders get a pre-sale of regular season tickets, let me know if I can be of any help.:cheers

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Jackson,
I started my EOG experience bak in the college basketball season. I fell onto the Cannon top 25 system and monitored it way to long and jumped on after it had made 60+ units. I made +200 units on it and also took the recommendation to play Micelli and Dirty basketball. When baseball started I wanted to see cappers get 15 units to start the season then it was time to jump on them. It was pretty easy to find that, go back and check the early baseball thread and you will see that, so I was on my way. Only a couple of guys have disappeared after a fast start but I have stuck with, Cannon, Fire, Bucs, Bailey, Montana, Wizard, Dirty, Chicago,Madd,Dsethi and Buffett. In April Dubpoet showed up and went to the other place and I played his action along with everyone else and here we are, +558 units in the 2nd month of May. It has been unreal, alot of bigtime days and a few rotten days. I have won about 60 % of the total of units these cappers have made. That figure is over 800 units. I really dont know how far this is going to go, but I know I will be playing CANNON and Dubpoet the whole season or when it runs out, in my opinion. I will be doing the same thing when football starts and into the basketball season as well $$$

Season ticket holders get a pre-sale of regular season tickets, let me know if I can be of any help.:cheers

My coworker has season tickets, and has helped me in the past. I'll touch base with him, and if there's any doubt, I'll definately get in touch with you ASAP. I want to be at that game!!! Thanks Munson.

DJ:houra

munson15

I want winners...

I just realized that the Lion game is significant because you're from there.:doh1

I was thinking of the Colts game to see the world champs the 2nd year in a row. Let's keep in touch in case any plans change. I'll look for your email at work tomorrow to help you find that info we talked about.