Anyone Going To Purchase An XBox 360 Next Month?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Looks like some great games to be launched with the console...........

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
I have mine paid for in full along with madden 06, Recon, Battlefield,and project gotham

:+waving-5

Hache Man

Mr. NBA said:
I have mine paid for in full along with madden 06, Recon, Battlefield,and project gotham

:+waving-5

Jeeez, you're all set NBA!

I have mine on layaway.......

JJ, I'm not sure, some of the game trailers look nice, but we will see........

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Can't get one on preorder. I'm gonna have to go to Walmart at midnight to try to get it on the first night.

Skippy:

It's gonna be a much more powerful, quicker, and have better graphics than its predecessor. Plus it's gonna enhance the online experince with newer technologies. If Joey Rizzo is able to get his hands on a truck full of them before Dec. 1st, tell him to hold one back for me and I will send him 500$ or whatever he is asking.

Could you give him that message?

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
My Gamestop is still doing reserves. Anyone on XBOX live....that's the only thing i do is play online...dont play offline.

GL,

MN

Hitman26 said:
Can't get one on preorder. I'm gonna have to go to Walmart at midnight to try to get it on the first night.

Skippy:

It's gonna be a much more powerful, quicker, and have better graphics than its predecessor. Plus it's gonna enhance the online experince with newer technologies. If Joey Rizzo is able to get his hands on a truck full of them before Dec. 1st, tell him to hold one back for me and I will send him 500$ or whatever he is asking.

Could you give him that message?

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Mr. NBA

I went to Gamestop about a month ago and couldn't get on the first shipment list. They are promising before Christmas but I think I can land one at Walmart opening night.

MCP

Hache Man said:
Cmon MCP! Christmas is close! lol
Hache, I know.. its hard to keep up.. seems like their is a new system every year. I have an xbox, i try it out when I am extremely bored, mostly it only gets used when I have my son over.

Mr NBA,

I played Madden online and I am horrible. I throw about 5 INT's a game, and I think I average about 6 points a game. and thats playing with new england !

daringly

EOG Enthusiast
I'm on preorder, with Elder Scrolls IV. Bill Gates' dream of a PC in every living room is finally being realized.

My number one game by far for xbox is Tiger Wooods Golf, I am addicted to it. I play some NBA basketball and Football also.

I do wish the Tiger game would have more courses and tougher ones

Hache Man

jjgold said:
My number one game by far for xbox is Tiger Wooods Golf, I am addicted to it. I play some NBA basketball and Football also.

I do wish the Tiger game would have more courses and tougher ones

Tiger Woods is supposed to be one of the games released at the same time of the system I believe JJ. That may very well be the upgrade you're wishing for.......