Agassi vs. Blake (Mens US Open)

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Glaken is on phone with me scared of this match. Anyone else have opinions?

Thanks

BTW, Is Federer A LOCK tomorrow? :smoke

Both GREAT guys .... I can't pick a side here....only thing I see as a negative is Blake's serve could be faster cuz Agassi will hammer the returns.

Will be fun to watch.

G

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Agassi will win easily..Blake playing over his head all week long..Andre brings him back to reality...

Lawrence said:
Agassi will win easily..Blake playing over his head all week long..Andre brings him back to reality...

Bet 50 push-ups?? :hung At Hooters? Biscayne:cocktail

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
I hope you are correct Lawrence, but I think Andre is too old and tired to beat Mr.Blake. But will still root for Mr. Graf. LOL!

T.Eastwood

EOG Senior Member
Blake is the play here, but going to wait until closer to the match to bet it, maybe i can get some +money on him.

History since 2001

<TABLE class=table_h2h><TBODY><TR><TD>31/2003</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>Washington (USA)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_hard>Hard</TD><TD>Andre Agassi</TD><TD>James Blake</TD><TD>3-6 7-5 6-3</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>Quarterfinals</TD></TR><TR><TD>7/2003</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>San Jose (USA)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_ihard>I.hard</TD><TD>Andre Agassi</TD><TD>James Blake</TD><TD>6-4 6-2</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>Semifinals</TD></TR><TR><TD>33/2002</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>Washington (USA)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_hard>Hard</TD><TD>James Blake</TD><TD>Andre Agassi</TD><TD>6-3 6-4</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>Semifinals</TD></TR><TR><TD>30/2001</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>ATP</TD><TD class=td_p_m_eventlevel_atp>Los Angeles (USA)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_surface_hard>Hard</TD><TD>Andre Agassi</TD><TD>James Blake</TD><TD>6-0 7-6(3)</TD><TD class=td_p_m_round_main>First Round</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The General

Best of luck all.

I'm gonna try and enjoy this also as Glaken has turned me into a tennis fan.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I wish Agassi could give us one last "old school" performance & win this whole thing......

Take The Kid Vs The Old Man Kick His Ass Blake. This Is Like A Wildcard Football Game You Know Nobody Can Beat Roger.

The General

Does the general "Action Jackson" public really know who Blake is? If you do not, but obviously know Agassi or like him, this is a great line to serve if a book has serious liking of Blake and knows of his skills. Agassi is like a hero it seems. He will be bet by more people I believe.

Thanks

And, I am very square w/ Tennis.

If Davenport and the Nelie Olsen look a like go to a 3rd set The main event wont start until about 9:30 pm eastern they should of played this ladies match this afternoon.

:smokesmal

General,

you analysis is perceptive and is why I like Blake. I'm going to try and get some plus money on him via interactives as well.