Ace-Ace(Exbookie) thread Week 2

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Re: Ace-Ace(Exbookie) thread Week 2

BTW, I was on the road today, and had to "watch" the game via ESPN Blackberry....hitting Refresh every 15 seconds during the 4th Quarter - those last 5 minutes were the longest ever! And I was surprised to see Carolina forego the spread-killing FG on 4th down, opting for what turned out to be an interception....

Whew!

$2000.00 Take #221 Arizona (+3)....WINNER

$400.00 Take #234 Dallas (-3)

$500.00 Take #215 New Orleans (+1) ..WINNER

$2200.00Take #218 Atlanta (-6) .......WINNER

$700.00 Take #231 Pittsburgh (-3) ....LOST

Teaser
ARI+13
NO +10
CLEVE UNDER 49.5.........................$300.00 WINNER

4-1 ON THIS WEEK +$4265.00

HILTON 3-1 SO FAR WITH DALLAS TO GO

SHRINK VS ACE.....LOOK OUT WE HAVE A MATCH
THIS IS GOOD FOR ANYONE THAT FOLLOW
KEN WON HIS 3 GAME FOR 4 POINTS AND SO DID I

SCORE AFTER TWO WEEK

ACE-ACE +8 POINTS
SHRINK +4 POINTS

MAY HAVE ONE MORE FOR MONDAY NIGHT!

OVER $10K IN TWO WEEK...THAT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT:cheers91023i2ndw;l:cheers

ACE

$400.00 Take #234 Dallas (-3)

Teaser
ARI+13
NO +10

4-1 ON THIS WEEK +$4265.00

HILTON 3-1 SO FAR WITH DALLAS TO GO

SHRINK VS ACE.....LOOK OUT WE HAVE A MATCH
THIS IS GOOD FOR ANYONE THAT FOLLOW
KEN WON HIS 3 GAME FOR 4 POINTS AND SO DID I

SCORE AFTER TWO WEEK

ACE-ACE +8 POINTS
SHRINK +4 POINTS

ACE

I don't think we can do much better than today...:+excited-

Nicely done Ace-Ace...

It looks like the change of scenery is helping you when you can get online...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

THE SHRINK

gsad

EOG Enthusiast

no Sunday night miracle but I'm sure we'll all take it, thanks soo much for all your great work. :thumbsup

$400.00 Take #234 Dallas (-3) ..........Lost

Teaser
ARI+13
NO +10

4-2 ON THIS WEEK +$3845.00

my new 99 system is now 7-0...looking at 7 MORE GAME THAT MEET THE REQUIREMENT

littlelady

EOG Member

hello ace, can you explain how your neww 99 point system works compwred to my line, also public charts should I go premium or premium pro is there a difference in comparison to the cost. xxoo :)

hello ace, can you explain how your neww 99 point system works compwred to my line, also public charts should I go premium or premium pro is there a difference in comparison to the cost. xxoo :)
Premium pro is what I got it show steam plays...also I like to know what side the public is on.....than I call some people in Chi...NY and det to see if the sharp are on the other side....the key to picking is to have a lot of tools and not count on just one to make your picks!

the 99 sys fact all stats and has a point value for each one...when there is a diff of 38 points in the last two weeks it has gone 7-0...takes alot of work...have someone that is trying to put it on a speadsheet so it will update by itself....this will save days....so as of now thats all I can say about it

myline has work great for the last 15 years...the 99 sys will act with it as another tool...I will tell you this...if both system pick the same game:houra

fireballer25

EOG Member

Ace, you are the man. I follow your picks and u really know your stuff man. Any opinion on tonights Inndy/Fins match up?

munson15

I want winners...

Great card once again, Ace. I fell for the notion of 'regression to the norm' and didn't think you could possibly have another big week after the 6-0 week 1, so I didn't follow. 2348ji23eCongrats.:cheers

dirty moose

EOG Member

great week again ace. the two losses were bad beats. pitt missing 2 FG's and homo throwing 3 picks. great job. who you on for monday night foots?

indy007

EOG Enthusiast

ace-ace and shrink...........

thank you both for the great week...g/l this week as well

indy

quick ? ace, i didnt see it in the links when you do line off what if both teams are "minus -"
example
say the giants are a -14 and dal was a -7
so you add the two together equals -21/10.5 = 2.05
so would it be dal -2.05 because their closer to a positive number? thnx

quick ? ace, i didnt see it in the links when you do line off what if both teams are "minus -"
example
say the giants are a -14 and dal was a -7
so you add the two together equals -21/10.5 = 2.05
so would it be dal -2.05 because their closer to a positive number? thnx

if one team is -14 in lineoff and the other team is at -7...you minus it to find the diff//// in this case Dal is better because its closer to "0"
-7/10 = .7 for dal

gsad

EOG Enthusiast

ACE

whats MNF pick?

BigBrowns

EOG Enthusiast

give ace some time to enjoy his earnings if he likes something he will be back to post

hcskip

EOG Addicted

I'll be glad when A-A comes back to The Rx. This site's servers are horrible.

I would like to know why they're having so much trouble keeping this site up. I know it's not easy to run a site that supports a few thousand people, but it's not like it's Amazon.com.

ACE

whats MNF pick?

I see the shrink is on MIA....on the other hand I was going to go with IND on the road for $200....but know we both had great wins this week I'm not betting...but I see this as a close game 6-7 points win.....for me to bet I would have to think that it would be a 10 point win for IND to be a play. I dont want to go to the 4thQ to win the money....back next week

having a birthday party tonight will not see the game ...but I wish you all the best

hcskip

EOG Addicted

Had a much longer reply but the Forum seems to have lost it when I posted here.

Bottom line: Enjoy your birthday tonight, Ace!

thanks for the great week ACE... looking forward to your week 3...cuz this is where the big investment comes in...:cheers

BigBrowns

EOG Enthusiast

ace your right again no disrespect to shrink but he cant see what you can I love when you go opposite!!!

blue45

EOG Enthusiast

wow great going Ace. I cant wait for your picks next week. Are you going to tell us which picks are on the 99 system when you bet? That would be completely awesome. You were right about the Miami game as well especially having to win it in the 4th quarter. I took that game, very good call. It was a breath taker for me.

wow great going Ace. I cant wait for your picks next week. Are you going to tell us which picks are on the 99 system when you bet? That would be completely awesome. You were right about the Miami game as well especially having to win it in the 4th quarter. I took that game, very good call. It was a breath taker for me.
I was right on IND...but when one cap a game they are not looking for the 1/2 point edge:+textinb3....glad it work out :cheersAA

collegerookie

EOG Member

Once again. want to say thanks ACE for all the help. It is deeply appreciated to have someone actually work to help out others :cheers