A positive story about Olympic...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I know, the F1 deal sucked for all involved. Well, I have a story, but it is not a bitch, moan or complaint. It is props. A thank you.

I was doing some early MLB futures. I had bet doggers 35-1 to win it all a few days earlier. So I pick up Pale Hose at 28 1/2-1. Chasing stale or opinionated numbers for my orders. That is why I have so many ponds, or a benefit of such. My order is still unfilled. I am also getting suspended from Olympic fairly often, like on my last legs. For betting steam on internet instead of calling in. From their perspective being double hit on phone and internet is not desirable. Of course that is not what I was doing, I was single hitting internet. I only use the phones when required, so we had a standoff.

Then, during this period of turmoil, I comeback and pop the 28 1/2 again, 3 days later. Why? It was an accident, still filling order I buy it again, being best price out there. Then I think, that price looks familiar. I write it on my sheet, and it is already there. Yikes! I am probably 86'd. So I call Roy, line manager, and explain the situation, did not mean to double hit same price, and volunteered to give it back. Most books would have said, it's cancelled, you can have it at...fill in your own adjusted price. But Olympic and Roy said just keep it. A month later they dropped it to 20-1 WS, 10-1 Pennant. So I hit both of those, which was not a problem, since time had passed and numbers had been seen and adjusted. Needless to say that lotto shot paid off. I personally thanked Roy when he did that and today, and asked his permission to post this story.

It all ties in to Rainbow's reputation thread. If I had a scamming, shot taking rep I would probably not even be allowed to play there. We had a beef, did not fight it out on the forums and it was resolved professionally. You can call it Karma, or the Golden Rule, but if you work with the books, and have ethics, they will work with you. Olympic has always treated me fair. Before I ever posted. Wally, Roy and Spiro have continually earned my business and respect. And if I am lucky enough to cash a few longshots, I never sweat it here. A FROG atta boy, to Olympic.

It was a World Series of extraordinary magnitude.

Back for NBA openers, Nov.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

rainbow

EOG Master
Frog, I know Spiro well, he is one of the best GUYS I've ever met he is 100% HONEST, I know ROY and WALLY well too, they are all good people.

Caliente

Banned
Look Frog, I dont want to argue with you. I am glad that you won and agree that Olympic and bet Jamaica are solid and honest books. What you said about if you work with the books and have ethics, the books will work with you. This may be true with legit books like Oly and the others, but this certainly doesnt fly with shady operations like Betus& Royal. Before I got unethical, I tried my best to convince Royal and Betus that what they were doing was totally unethical. I was a model customer for months at these places and they just didnt want to let go of the money. Even when I called OSGA and Jim called Royal, Royal still didnt want to let go of the money. These shady places have a bottomline and thats to not pay serious winners. Or at least to slow pay them. In Betus's case, they just straight out steal your bonus. Anyways, congrats on your win.