A CHALLENGE TO RAIDER

Caliente

Banned
I am challenging you to a straight up bracket wager. ive seen your bracket and i think its week. We will use the same brackets that are posted here. !k or 2k. Your choice. Same grading system as used here. We can either send General the cash up front or within a week of final game. if money isnt sent to General one week after game is over, General will obviously know this and will post it for all to see. I will agree to either way. Deal or no Deal? :+thumbs-2

Ok, I approved this post against my better judgment. The minute you guys start attacking each other I am going to lock the whole thread and move it to the Dump.

Glaken

cmon glaken - ease up a little bit....if they want to argue, why not? let the thread develop!!!! good luck guys!!!!

Caliente

Banned
No insults or arguing here. Just want to bet this guy because he talks alot. If he wants the bet then good deal. If not then end of post. Not here to post . Just want to bet him. Raider, deal or no deal? Its just for fun!

Post up the money cash to Glaken. Let him take it to the bank to make sure it's not counterfeit or stolen. Make your picks and then have them notarized.

Don't even reply if you aren't going to post up.

BTW- In our last contest didn't you agree never to post here again. LMFAO Who's going to trust a guy like you that has NEVER kept his word.

Caliente

Banned
If you wanted to back down then just say no thanks. That had to be a record for most lies in one post. Even for Raider. First of all me and Raider never had a contest. i agreed on my own to stop posting. second, I already made it clear that we would use bracketts we already posted. no need then to send picks to Glacken and notarize. third, I already said pos up with general. If you wanted to puss out then just say no thanks. Nobody buys the lies and BS dude!!:doh1

raiders72001 said:
Post up the money cash to Glaken. Let him take it to the bank to make sure it's not counterfeit or stolen. Make your picks and then have them notarized.

Don't even reply if you aren't going to post up.

BTW- In our last contest didn't you agree never to post here again. LMFAO Who's going to trust a guy like you that has NEVER kept his word.

We have a separate Neteller account for Contest, The General can put it in there.

Caliente

Banned
i change my mind. i was trying to reach out to the guy and have some fun but its no use. this guy is the most annoying pathetic individual ever. :frustrate

Caliente

Banned
I set up the rules in my first post for a reason. the reason was to simplify it and make it impossible to have any problems. For either of us. The picks were already in. That makes it simple with no possibility od late entry or anything else. i said we can send the money to General up front if you want. Raider then says lets send it to glaken. Last week Raider was challenging me to 3 k and telling me to send itto General. Now general isnt good enough. If that isnt a guy looking for a way out then what is? Like I said, i did this for fun and I set it up so there wouldnt be any worries with picks or cash. raider then posted like I never said any of this stuff in my initial post. go back and look at my first post and then look at Raiders first post and you will see a guy who is backing out before we even get started. Thanks anyways. I thought we could have a nice honest contest but I forgot who I was dealing with.:doh1

We'll use the same USAToday bracket to keep score that way no cheating can be done. Get your money to anyone at EOG. Once they confirm I'll send my money. You can even set up a private league for us at USAToday so that all picks will be there. Take it or leave it. You are just wasting my time as you don't even have the money to post up.