Are there any Republicans out there that regret voting republican now ?

ynot

EOG Dedicated
Re: Are there any Republicans out there that regret voting republican now ?

I haven't worked and studied hard to make something of my life just to watch it being given away via Democrat social programs.

Other than elderly and disabled, nobody deserves a damn thing and is entitled to nothing but defense of the union. Where in the Constitution is an American grated the right to food stamps, welfare, medicaid, etc...

When Reagan took office in 1981 the National Debt was 32.5% of GDP.
When Bush1 left office in 1993 National Debt was 66.3% of GDP.

Prior to Reagan.... every President since WW11 had payed down the debt.

3 decades of paying down the debt then we get sold out in 12 short years.

We can all go back and forth about politics and that's cool, but your comment is WAY out of line MCP.

Agree just reading the politics thread its a given no one is going to change anyones mind and alot of time its turns to stupid comments being made.

Now Jimmy get back in the end zone.:+whipping

MCP

the generalization you made of me arriving here on a raft because of my heritage was fucked up. And the fact that is where you went when the argument was about something else, shows how you think. Bigot, racist, I guess we're splitting hairs now. How would you know if we arrived legally or illegally? You dont, so there goes another generalization. Point is whenever you feel like you have no merit to make arguemts, you resort to telling me to go back to my raft, calling Dirty a redneck, or insulting Tony M's family. Says alot about your character. As far as meeting you down here, i would love to. But remember, I got crazy home court advantage.

and you didn't resort to insults ? that was many many months ago I made that statement... and even apologized for it..

I'm staying at the intercontinental.. drop me a quick email so i can send you my cell # so you can get a hold of me on the 19th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

and you didn't resort to insults ? that was many many months ago I made that statement... and even apologized for it..
honestly, I never saw you do this. I was looking at the thread, and didnt see it. But if you say you did, I will drop it. As much as I would like to be your first fight ever, i'm not really into the tough guy shit. Few things push me to that level, but I am especially sensitive to insults about my heritage. Perhaps i'm too prideful, but whatever. I will get your e-mail from Dirty, so we could continue to talk about this, and not clutter up the forum.

MCP

I have no desire to debate this with you, we both know where the other stands

I'm more interested in seeing you meet with me and talk all this shit

give him my email please

its not the one on file, its the one I posted

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

hit me on msn right now:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I'm more interested in seeing you meet with me and talk all this shit

posted
you know, for someone who's never been in a fight in their life (as admitted by you in another thread) you sure talk a tough game. Is it because you outweigh me and are taller? that dont mean shit except a bigger, slower target for me to hit. Growing up in the rough suburbs of Ohio might have put that chip on your shoulder, but its comical that youve never been in a fight, and you're challenging me to one over the net.

MCP

you know, for someone who's never been in a fight in their life (as admitted by you in another thrad) you sure talk a tough game. Is it because you outweigh me and are taller? that dont mean shit except a bigger, slower target for me to hit. Growing up in the rough suburbs of Ohio might have put that chip on your shoulder, but its comical that youve never been in a fight, and you're challenging me to one over the net.

it would be foolish for you to think just because I havent been in a fight that I dont know how to..

i havent challenged you to a fight... i challenged you to talk all this noise when im in front of you

my prediciton is you will be a bitch and A- not call me to meet up or B- say this is foolish and not worth it.

going on msn now, only have a few minutes before I leave for browns game

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

it would be foolish for you to think just because I havent been in a fight that I dont know how to..

i havent challenged you to a fight... i challenged you to talk all this noise when im in front of you

my prediciton is you will be a bitch and A- not call me to meet up or B- say this is foolish and not worth it.

going on msn now, only have a few minutes before I leave for browns game
well usually people that are good at something, have done it before, so why would fighting be any different?...i may be skinny, but I have been in plenty of fights, and it aint shit to me. waiting for you on msn

Pick up your phone

The Devil

EOG Master

MAYBE A GROUP HUG IS IN ORDER???????

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

just spoke with MCP on the phone...we will settle our differences away from the forum be it on the phone or in person..do not want to shit up the forum

Nice to see your going to settle this like men

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Nice to see your going to settle this like men
UFC 75 in Miami!:cheers

Just kidding....settle it like men......have an ice cold beer and tell whoppers.:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

RIGHT ZZ, NONE OF THAT EYE FOR AN EYE CRAP......THEY NEED TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.......

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

RIGHT ZZ, NONE OF THAT EYE FOR AN EYE CRAP......THEY NEED TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.......
That's what I would espouse....I guess you would like them to bang each other in the head over some of your silly namecalling?