NFL Playoffs Thread

Heim

EOG Master
So Heim why did this make u nervous ? PLease expound, always appreciate ur knowledge & opinions

It only moved off '7' for a half hour at a few books all week then immediately back. Game day with expanded limits, premium vig on GB, nothing on DAL. These games are next to impossible to handicap this late in the season. Sometimes the screen is all you got.

Valuist

EOG Master
Baker is the QB equivalent of Tomlin. Fade him as a favorite; bet him as an underdog. Baker's whole life is like that. Guy had to walk on at Texas Tech, transferred to Oklahoma and ends up winning the Heisman and becoming the #1 pick. The high expectations weren't a good thing for him. He's best when people tell him he can't do something.

Heim

EOG Master
That high percentage prop; a lead greater than 20.5 holds up again in divisional playoff.

Rest > Rust

blueline

EOG Master
the MRI is supposed to be today for samuel:

San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel is expected to be available for next Sunday's NFC Championship Game, a source told to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Samuel's status was in question after he suffered a shoulder injury in the second quarter of an NFC Divisional round win over the Green Bay Packers and was subsequently ruled out of the matchup after halftime.
49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters after the game that Samuel "tried to come back, couldn't do it. I know he did something similar versus Cleveland, so we'll see tomorrow."

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have questions. 1 crucial drop by Diggs. Ok. 1 crucial missed fg. Ok. But Josh Allen dirting a wide open touchdown pass and despite what Tony faggot Homo said, he was not touched. Reminds me of Tuna dirt throw against Chiefs in Mexico or Germany or wherever the fuck they played. That was a walk in touchdown and he dirted it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hey, kane. Kindly stfu. I am not crying rigged. I'm making a valid post. This is career defining in a bad way. Josh declined an easy first down underneath for the home run ball that he dirted.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I feel bad for Bills fansonly. I'll get over it if Harbaugh fucks Swiftie in the ass. They have to live with it until late summer. If Lions go all the way, Bills become the new cursed team wth clevfan and Vikings right behind.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hate the Chiefs. Fuck every single one of them including Kelce's meatchest brother. Another week of their noncents.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Also not in a good mood with Heat losing 3 games they should have won. Instead of rising to the top, drifting to the middle. And all those whores in the Assy Open.

blueline

EOG Master
as much as I liked the chiefs last week right now I cant help thinking baltimore will be able to run the ball and there is a world of difference between the bills linebackers and the ravens linebackers.....baltimore or pass for me

Heim

EOG Master
I still can't figure out why Tampa didn't use their last time out with time left and DET had a 4th and 13. It was a long fg, but most likely would have punted.

These type of scenarios give rise to the conspiracy (rigged) theorist.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I was celebrating after interception and didn't look again until 3rd down kneel. There is a 2nd question. With only 1 timeout and under 2 minutes, should have been 0:00 even if they used timeout. 2nd down to 3rd was only 16 seconds or whatever it was. I'm going to have to find an unedited video of the end. Curtis Strange all around.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
1:33 after pick. TB 1 timeout.

1st down kneel.

2nd down kneel @1:06 with 16 seconds on the play clock! This guaranteed TB the ball if no 1st down!

3rd down kneel @ :37 with 14 seconds on the play clock!

What the fuck is that? Literally what the fuck is that? TB could have stopped it at 36 seconds!

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Boths coaches fked up. Tb for not taking a time out and detriot not once but twice kneeling to early. Would love to see what would have happened had detriot lost for taking two early knees.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I assumed that the score ticker was wrong and that they didn't have one, if they did we can chalk it up to a mistake by a dim witted black coach.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not a mistake. He deliberately didn't use timeout knowing the situation and then you have to explain Coach C's botched use of the clock.