Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On trials. I posted before DC only threat but if it is televised, advantage Trump. Verdict not as important as the ratings. He takes the stand, will be bigger than the biggest Super Show.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's Truth Social and it raises 2 questions:

howid much of the J7 (Jew 7) death count was from IDF

If the IDF indiscriminately killed their own people, why wouldn't they intentionally target Gaza innocents

howid

EOG Dedicated
this explains the video better, though no doubt many of the atrocities were indeed from IDF ...

Tal Ben-Moshe

@TalBenM
·15h

Fact check (@CommunityNotes): This video is not from the music festival but from the border crossing between Israel and Gaza where Hamas terrorists were moving in and out of Israel.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Life is so depressing. Every single thing I loved or revered or respected or trusted has betrayed me. It's all been a lie. John Hinkley was probably staged. Inside Greatest American Hero joke.

howid

EOG Dedicated
possibly a few more ''declining to run'' announcements coming?

A network of “sophisticated high-end brothels” frequented by politicians, military officials and government contractors is being investigated by federal authorities, the Justice Department announced Wednesday.

So far, three individuals have been arrested in connection with operating the bordellos in Massachusetts and Virginia

“Commercial sex buyers allegedly included elected officials, high tech and pharmaceutical executives, doctors, military officers, government contractors that possess security clearances, professors, attorneys, scientists and accountants, among others,” the US Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts said in a statement.

Network of ‘sophisticated high-end brothels’ catered to politicians, military officials: feds

Dell Dude

EOG Master
this explains the video better, though no doubt many of the atrocities were indeed from IDF ...

Not even John Ziegler close. Your own border, you need to go with the ground game. This wasn't the Syria/Iraq border. Imagine Biden doing this at the Texas Mexico border.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You know I am not fan boying another conspiracy. I started with BB and Israel and believed everything about Hamas. Now I have no choice but to take off my star of David and ask the right fucking questions. Rashida and Cwissy in the same bed?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not even John Ziegler close. Your own border, you need to go with the ground game. This wasn't the Syria/Iraq border. Imagine Biden doing this at the Texas Mexico border.

The images of Israelis burnt to the crispy in their bombed cars was IDF drones.

mr merlin

EOG Master
4 hr daily breaks in the war. What a fvcking joke.
Now we see why the US hasn't won a war in decades, we're doing everything possible to keep israel from winning and helping Hamas survive.

The good news is I dont think there will be many 4 hr breaks.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another obvious false story out today about some fentenyl laced envelopes being mailed to polling places.Which they just happened to catch in time.

2% chance it true, 98% it's another govt conspiracy. to demonize trump supporters.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I assumed I only have mikey and cheapy following this thread. Along with the 2 pests from Peeps. But it has come to my attention whore another poster is unable to post. Says do not have permission. What's going on, JK? You trying to pull a social media style suppression on me?

Freedom of speech not freedom of reach

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It doesn't matter to me. I'm not doing this to go viral. But it is concerning. Every EOG poster in good standing should be able to post in my threads.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Anyway. Trump continues to lead Biden everywhere and is expanding his lead. Only have to fight off Lawfare and overcome the rigged election. Correlated.