Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Speaking of conflicted. Biden has already won me my biggest odds and payout wager. What if he wins me an historic walkoff because of Novax Novak? Trump would have tweeted him into the tournament.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have Forever as be best but fuck him. Xander lifts the trophy, 2 she's perfect roosters go to the 4th qtr. By then, won of them will be final time.

railbird

EOG Master
788671832-1
FRI 8/19
12:39 PM
Offshore Lines Contest
Details
Tennis - WTA Futures - Odds to win WTA US Open 2022 - Madison Keys +5000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is nice, very nice. Bookmaker allowing US Open trophy suicide pawlays. That means roosters. I know where all of my futures cat deposits are going this weekend.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck this stupid forum and 30 second forced Tom Delay between posts. I'm a Samantha Power poster. I need to be able to post within seconds.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This started silly. Now it is ridiculous. Birdie posted a real ticket then changed the odds then made up the source. Now he should be suspended. It has gone beyond being given a 1 unit loss.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hey, Birdie. You posted a ticket. That means you bet Maddy online. Post a link to the Offshore Lines Contest website. If you do that, I will accept your Maddy bet as legitimate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't want to violate the sanctity of the be best thread so hopefully JK is following this thread. If Birdie doesn't prove Offshore Lines Contest exists, you have no choice. You have to act and decisively. This warrants a suspension but you have to do something substantive.