Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Republican lost NY#19 because of turnout. Will win in November if he gets turnout. Truth Social almost every race across the country.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Only state Trump doesn't hold turnout Samantha Power is Georgia. Brian Kemp is the MAGA king. He needs to win big and carry Herschel over the line. This is why Trump needs to call a fake truce and allow Herschel to campaign with Kemp.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If not for that cocksucker Poston, Forever would be in debutantè contention. And I don't have Poston in fag. Went with Harman.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This George Michael doppelganger hits the debutantè, low score and trophy, I'm going to win so much I won't know what to do with it!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck Twitter and Facebook or whatever the fuck they are calling themselves. Zuckerberg confessed yesterday on Rogan that they colluded with the FBI to bury Hunter Biden scandal.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is no such thing as conflict of interest to trigger a special. It has been broken. Hunter, FBI and DOJ need specials. Mueller needs a special. That is, the special needs a special. There is nobody left that is unconflicted. Maybe the LIV can investigate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Barr gave the game away like Zuckerberg. Said his goal was to protect and preserve the FBI and DOJ. That's literally shaking the opposite of finding the Truth Social. That is burying the Truth Social. Trump got rolled from beginning to end.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
BW: I want to begin with a quote from your wife, Christine. “The Left and the Press have lost their minds over Trump and Trump is his own worst enemy. Any sacrifice you make will be wasted on this man.” That’s what she told you in 2019 before you joined the Trump administration. Obviously, you did it anyway, which is why we’re talking. But was she right?

AG BARR: She was, as usual, dead on. The left has lost their mind over Trump. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing. But Trump is his own worst enemy. He’s incorrigible. He doesn’t take advice from people. And you’re not going to teach an old dog new tricks.

So I was under no illusions when I went in. But I thought a Republican administration was important during this period. I hadn’t supported Trump originally, but once he got the nomination I supported him and I felt he was following good, sound policies generally. And I thought that he was being unfairly treated. I felt Russiagate was very unjust and I was suspicious of it from the very beginning. I was also upset at the way the criminal justice process has been used and, I thought, was being used to interfere with the political process. The Justice Department and the F.B.I. were being battered and I care about those institutions. I felt I could help stabilize things, deal with Russiagate and get the Justice Department and the F.B.I. on course. So I agreed to do it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With 7 years worth of FBI dirty data, I can post that it is more likely Birdie's odds on Maddy are real than the Russians hacked the DNC and Podesta emails and Birdie's odds are fake as fuck.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
DD: Fuck twitter and facebook, then posts a twitter link.

They own the world now.

I will continue reading this thread for you appear to be unconflicted.