Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master
Your words and faulty logic dont mask the truth. Yes, the US hasn't been this weak since pre WW 11, you know it, I know it, we all know it.

Having said that it doesn't mean Russia is some powerhouse, far from it.

russia will collapse like they did in the late 80's

MrTop

EOG Master
Who said I haven't?

Thanks for your concern as gold loses even more after your third year of shilling it.

it is not a 3 year investment, It is a long term . gold was 1412... 3 years ago now 1836

There is about 4-5x more market cap of gold vs apple stock

GOLD will not do better than a stock but you are so wrong on its value. Governments have it.

at the end of year stocks will erase the last 2 years of stocks maybe the lowest drop of all time. Which happened to be under the donald. Most of it not his fault

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
it is not a 3 year investment, It is a long term . at the end of year stocks will erase the last 2 years of stocks maybe the lowest drop of all time. Which happened to be under the donald.
How about platinum or palladium, considering much of the3 worlds supply comes from russia?

mr merlin

EOG Master
40 B to Ukrane. JFC, these lunatics of the left
Plus they want and will likely get another 22 billion for covid, bidens fool covid czar said it's needed or else we wont have enough vaccine to vaccinate everyone. As if more than 30-40% will even want it.

Only 1/2 of the people who did get the first two shots have bothered with the booster, by fall it'll be far worse and fear mongering wont be effective.

MrTop

EOG Master
How about platinum or palladium, considering much of the3 worlds supply comes from russia?

south africa that is the west. Largest mines. Russia has a lot of elements but nobody wants rubles. Oil for the most part trades in dollars. Please don't compare the US economy to russia. You lose big time.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Plus they want and will likely get another 22 billion for covid, bidens fool covid czar said it's needed or else we wont have enough vaccine to vaccinate everyone. As if more than 30-40% will even want it.

Only 1/2 of the people who did get the first two shots have bothered with the booster, by fall it'll be far worse and fear mongering wont be effective.

that is not crazy this is

china going to everybody's home to test. Pets too. IF they have it they kill it. They have 4 times the people of the USA.

MrTop

EOG Master
40 B to Ukrane. JFC, these lunatics of the left

they are trying to put russia out of business so they fall down. Same thing in the 80's when the USA used Afghanistan vs russia ..that was Raegan and bush H W ,, You were probably too young when raegan said if we cannot beat russia lets outspend them.. russia then fell down.

trump gave money to ukrane not much to keep the thing going for the set up which was going on for years, Now you see the sting/proxy going on. The US def. secretary admitted it a few weeks ago saying they were putting russia out of business. If the do it or not is another thing.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course you did but complain about the price of gas & food. LOL

thanks for playing

So people shouldn't worry when a President and his administration are contributing to the demise of the middle class?

Tell us you don't understand anything about economics without telling us you don't understand anything about economics.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
it is not a 3 year investment, It is a long term . gold was 1412... 3 years ago now 1836

There is about 4-5x more market cap of gold vs apple stock

GOLD will not do better than a stock but you are so wrong on its value. Governments have it.

at the end of year stocks will erase the last 2 years of stocks maybe the lowest drop of all time. Which happened to be under the donald. Most of it not his fault

Gold is an investment that shouldn't be more than 1% of someone's portfolio.

But you keep shilling it like you're Jim Cramer with the latest donk stock and anyone that would have listened to you would have gotten a negative return while stocks are still up huge compared to 2020 and beyond. You haven't shut up about gold since 2020 and you've been dead wrong the entire time.

MrTop

EOG Master

But you keep shilling it like you're Jim Cramer with the latest donk stock and anyone that would have listened to you would have gotten a negative return while stocks are still up huge compared to 2020 and beyond. You haven't shut up about gold since 2020 and you've been dead wrong the entire time.

wrong spoke about gold since 1980

MrTop

EOG Master

everyone knows gold is 1-2%

cramer worked for goldman. He is better than you

gold up 400 in last 3 years

nasdaq getting buried since oct 2020 and the year is not over.

REMEMBER GOLD IS LOW VOL one reason governments have it

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
So people shouldn't worry when a President and his administration are contributing to the demise of the middle class?

Tell us you don't understand anything about economics without telling us you don't understand anything about economics.

talking about you. You said you made a HUGE PROFIT in stocks why you worried about gas and food ????

MrTop

EOG Master

gold price

may 15 2019 ---- 1295
jan 3 2020------1548

may 11 2022------1843

LOL

note to self : send to kane , heisy, Bushay , runner, hillary, The Big O & joe

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

President Costanza Takes On Inflation​

Biden lays out his plan on prices, but he’d do better if he did the opposite.​

President Biden on Tuesday tried to get ahead of Wednesday’s April inflation report with a speech rehashing his well-worn proposals to reduce prices: Boost subsidies, raise taxes, and increase regulation. He should take Jerry Seinfeld’s advice to George Costanza and do the opposite of his every policy instinct.

mr merlin

EOG Master
that is not crazy this is

china going to everybody's home to test. Pets too. IF they have it they kill it. They have 4 times the people of the USA.
What china does is their business and they'll have to learn the hard way like the rest of the world - that mitigation fails in the long run. If and when they pass this new covid money it'll all be wasted, wasted on vaccines most wont take, wasted on tests people wont use, remember the mask giveaway at pharmacies, etc, that was only 3 months ago? What impact did that have?

Just more money wasted...or it could all be a planned act to enrich certain groups, such as the vaccine mfg's?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wow, I see today's inflation numbers are horrible, a huge miss high, what a disaster for Biden.

Yesterday a reporter asked Biden a simple question, he asked "if he takes ANY responsibility for high inflation"? Biden looked exasperated and said "what we're doing is helping", LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
Wow, I see today's inflation numbers are horrible, a huge miss high, what a disaster for Biden.

Yesterday a reporter asked Biden a simple question, he asked "if he takes ANY responsibility for high inflation"? Biden looked exasperated and said "what we're doing is helping", LOL.

joe has zero chance of winning. He thinks though he could beat donald . I doubt it unless he does a 180 degree turn. How???

mr merlin

EOG Master
joe has zero chance of winning. He thinks though he could beat donald . I doubt it unless he does a 180 degree turn. How???
The plan i believe is to charge Trump with some nonsense related to Jan 6th and then disqualify him from running, that's the dream anyway. obviously they would have to do that soon since the committee will be disbanded when the republicans take control.

I would assume any final decision would go to the supreme court - that would be interesting in light of recent events?

MrTop

EOG Master
The plan i believe is to charge Trump with some nonsense related to Jan 6th and then disqualify him from running, that's the dream anyway. obviously they would have to do that soon since the committee will be disbanded when the republicans take control.

I would assume any final decision would go to the supreme court - that would be interesting in light of recent events?

don't need the donald. Desantos wins over joe. I could see joe getting lifted for a PH. maybe the Big O's wife. I don't know if it is possible

mr merlin

EOG Master
don't need the donald. Desantos wins over joe. I could see joe getting lifted for a PH. maybe the Big O's wife. I don't know if it is possible
I agree,I'll grudgingly take trump back but my full support is for desantis.

I've seen zero indication trump has learned anything from his loss or mistakes, he's still blathering about vaccines, still backing rino's who praise him. His latest comments on former def sec esper's book are ridiculous - he said esper was so pathetic that HE had to run the military, the military played him for 4 yrs straight, Trump couldn't even get them to remove our lousy 500 troops from syria. Which he demanded many times.

I almost hope they succeed in keeping him from running, that would open the door for Ronny and motivate the base as well.

MrTop

EOG Master
I agree,I'll grudgingly take trump back but my full support is for desantis.

I've seen zero indication trump has learned anything from his loss or mistakes, he's still blathering about vaccines, still backing rino's who praise him. His latest comments on former def sec esper's book are ridiculous - he said esper was so pathetic that HE had to run the military, the military played him for 4 yrs straight, Trump couldn't even get them to remove our lousy 500 troops from syria. Which he demanded many times.

I almost hope they succeed in keeping him from running, that would open the door for Ronny and motivate the base as well.

U.S. Inflation Edged Down in April to 8.3% Annual Rate​

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You trust central bank models over actual data? The same central bank models that, for months, insisted that inflation was transitory? Uh. Ok.