Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master
He's slightly less stupid.
They both repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over again. With B.R., it was things like "Trump fired the Inspector General! He's a NAZI and worse than Hitler!! Fukken RepubliCON scum! He's a traitor!"

Mr. Bottom seems obsessed with some sort of money picture and whether gold is an index.
B.R. belongs in a psychiatric facility where he cannot harm others. Mr. Top is more like the 70 year old men you see wandering up and down Sahara talking to themselves.

how was the one arm slots today?

MrTop

EOG Master
At some point the Ukrainians will realize that a proxy war is good for the US, but very bad for them.

U.S. weapons stockpiles could run out in several months Biden administration continues to send war-fighting supplies to Ukraine, defense experts told Congress. “It’s a huge threat to our security,

mr merlin

EOG Master
U.S. weapons stockpiles could run out in several months Biden administration continues to send war-fighting supplies to Ukraine, defense experts told Congress. “It’s a huge threat to our security,
Exactly, they dont care about our stockpiles or anything so mundane, this way they can order more for billions upon billions.

Gotta replenish boys.

here's another one.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Big Guy, Peddling His Influence.

LOCK HIM UP !!!!!!

All You Suckers.

Got Sucked In To Voting For Him, Because You're Gullible Dumb Snow Flakes.

EXCLUSIVE: Joe's missing millions! Financial records reveal Biden had $5.2million in unexplained income - as emails show he paid Hunter's legal bills for one megabucks Chinese deal and was tapped as 'big guy' to get a 10% cut in another​

• Emails from Hunter's laptop reveal Joe Biden agreed to pay his son's legal fees for his deal with a Chinese government-controlled company
  • Joe was able to pay the bills after earning millions of dollars through his and his wife's companies after he left office as vice president
  • But an analysis by DailyMail.com of the president's financial records shows $5.2million is unexplained
  • The 'missing millions' and emails on Hunter's abandoned laptop suggest Joe would have a 10% share in Hunter's blockbuster deal with the Chinese
  • The revelation ties the president even closer to Hunter's overseas business dealings, despite the White House's denials

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
when pipes get switched russia loses buyers they already had. Dumb. Europe has 40% of russia business.
You have to admire the Euro's spirit, they're willing to go down with the ship to quench their hate for Putin. Not a logical move but not surprising.

Not sure If I posted it here, did you see that video of the old woman in ukraine who saw soldiers outside, thought they were russians and ran out with her old soviet flag. turns out they were ukranians, LOL, they did offer her food and she rejected it. She's a hero in russia.

MrTop

EOG Master
You have to admire the Euro's spirit, they're willing to go down with the ship to quench their hate for Putin. Not a logical move but not surprising.

Not sure If I posted it here, did you see that video of the old woman in ukraine who saw soldiers outside, thought they were russians and ran out with her old soviet flag. turns out they were ukranians, LOL, they did offer her food and she rejected it. She's a hero in russia.

means little. The CIA/admirals/generals/Uk /eu/Nato. do not worry about the nonsense you look at. Better off reading what the gov't say

mr merlin

EOG Master
for the most part they don't. Politicians lie. The generals in the west tell the truth unless they are set up by politicians. I would know i was in the military
I enjoy playing word games with you but cmon, the US army claimed they were winning in iraq and afghanistan for a decade, they claimed the afghan army would hold up - they fell apart in a few days, more recently they are lying about almost everything going on in Ukraine, lying about russian losses, ukranian gains, lying about russia running out of supplies, etc.

It's downright embarrassing.

MrTop

EOG Master
I enjoy playing word games with you but cmon, the US army claimed they were winning in iraq and afghanistan for a decade, they claimed the afghan army would hold up - they fell apart in a few days, more recently they are lying about almost everything going on in Ukraine, lying about russian losses, ukranian gains, lying about russia running out of supplies, etc.

they thought the afgan army would hold up . That is an opinion

MrTop

EOG Master

if they lost in iraq sadaam would be alive

in wars the west not allowed to directly go after children and women. It happens by accident though. Soldiers can go to jail

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Good thing the CIA never lies. LOL.

They'd never claim they had proof of weapons of mass destruction when they had none and get us into a 20 year war killing over 1 million Iraqis.

This fucking clown is Bigrunner stupid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Good thing the CIA never lies. LOL.

They'd never claim they had proof of weapons of mass destruction when they had none and get us into a 20 year war killing over 1 million Iraqis.

This fucking clown is Bigrunner stupid.
I dont know if he's trolling us or not. I would say that 95% of everything we're being told is a lie, just like with covid, they are allergic to the truth.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I dont know if he's trolling us or not. I would say that 95% of everything we're being told is a lie, just like with covid, they are allergic to the truth.

Trolling to make yourself look like a fucking retard isn't trolling.

It's just making yourself look like a fucking retard - all to get attention from a bunch of dudes on a gambling forum.

If he's "trolling", he's even more pathetic than he is stupid. Nobody intelligent has any desire to look as stupid as he does multiple times on a daily basis.

MrTop

EOG Master

ask saddam how does the rope fit around his neck is it a bit tight?

MrTop

EOG Master
Trolling to make yourself look like a fucking retard isn't trolling.

It's just making yourself look like a fucking retard - all to get attention from a bunch of dudes on a gambling forum.

If he's "trolling", he's even more pathetic than he is stupid. Nobody intelligent has any desire to look as stupid as he does multiple times on a daily basis.

still upset you lost the election?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Art of the Deal

Boeing lost $1.1 billion on Trump Air Force One contract; CEO regrets deal​

Sounds like the best deal america has received in a long time, they quoted a price and we said ok, anything over they cover, what's not to like?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Sounds like the best deal america has received in a long time, they quoted a price and we said ok, anything over they cover, what's not to like?

what's not to like?

You Have To Remember, You're Asking Some People That Question, Who Are Dumb Dick Headed Liberal Snow Flakes, Who Don't Know Their Ass From Their Elbow.

Trump Fucked Boeing On A Deal With America.

Good.

People With Liberalism Dick Headed Disease, Will Have To Wait, To See How The Fake News Responds, Then The Dick Heads Will Know How To Think.

Remember, These Big Pussies Are Still Grieving. Because Twitter Now Allows Free Speech.

MrTop

EOG Master

comrade merlin the donald made one good trade. His overall record looks like mine last NFL & baskets season. both losers.

sad

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mr. Top.

Always Asleep At The Wheel.

Doesn't Speak About Current Occupant Of White House.

Always About Private Citizen, Trump.

Trump Lives In Top.

Last edited: