"I had COVID, was sick for 10 days, recovered and see no reason to get the vaccine."

"The claim: If masks cannot keep out drywall particles, they cannot keep out coronavirus, which is smaller"

"...Fact check: Masks can keep out COVID-19 particles even though smaller than dry wall dust"

The droplets that carry the viral particles are also larger in size than the virus itself,...

“Many people argue that cloth masks can’t be effective because they can’t filter out viral particles, which are extremely tiny,” she said. “Most of these particles leave the mouth and nose in much larger droplets that become smaller through evaporation as they move away from the body. Trapping droplets with the mask means not nearly as many viral particles escape. So, when all parties in a gathering are wearing well-constructed, well-fitting masks, it provides an extra layer of safety for everyone.”

The COVID-19 particle is indeed around 0.1 microns in size, but it is always bonded to something larger.

“There is never a naked virus floating in the air or released by people,” said Linsey Marr, a professor of civil and environmental engineering at Virginia Tech who specializes in airborne transmission of viruses.

“Breathing and talking generate particles around 1 micron in size, which will be collected by N95 respirator filters with very high efficiency,” said Lisa Brosseau, a retired professor of environmental and occupational health sciences who spent her career researching respiratory protection.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...id-19-despite-drywall-dust-claims/3322819001/

Masks have been worn by many hospital staff for many years.

"Face Masks Against COVID-19: An Evidence Review":

https://files.fast.ai/papers/masks_lit_review.pdf

"One 2013 study looked at how masks could help people with the seasonal flu limit spreading it when they exhale droplets containing the virus. Overall, researchers found masks led to a more than threefold reduction in how much virus people sprayed into the air."

https://www.healthline.com/health/cold-flu/mask#research

"Efficacy of face mask in preventing respiratory virus transmission: A systematic review and meta-analysis":

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7253999/

"One important reason for population-wide facial masking became apparent in March, when reports started to circulate describing the high rates of SARS-CoV-2 viral shedding from the noses and mouths of patients who were presymptomatic or asymptomatic — shedding rates equivalent to those among symptomatic patients.1 Universal facial masking seemed to be a possible way to prevent transmission from asymptomatic infected people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) therefore recommended on April 3 that the public wear cloth face coverings in areas with high rates of community transmission — a recommendation that has been unevenly followed across the United States.

"Past evidence related to other respiratory viruses indicates that facial masking can also protect the wearer from becoming infected, by blocking viral particles from entering the nose and mouth.2 Epidemiologic investigations conducted around the world — especially in Asian countries that became accustomed to population-wide masking during the 2003 SARS pandemic — have suggested that there is a strong relationship between public masking and pandemic control. Recent data from Boston demonstrate that SARS-CoV-2 infections decreased among health care workers after universal masking was implemented in municipal hospitals in late March.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2026913

New England Journal of Medicine.

" U.S. biker rally may have led to 260,000 new COVID-19 cases: study

The bikers generally did not wear masks or practice social distancing, the study said, citing media reports.

Using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the researchers then showed that a month following the rally, cases in the county where Sturgis is located rose by six or seven per 1,000.

U.S. counties that contributed the highest numbers of attendees experienced a rise of 7 to 12.5 percent in the number of cases compared to those that did not contribute inflows.

Researchers said their calculations indicated "a total of 263,708 additional cases in these locations due to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally".

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...to-260-000-new-covid-19-cases-study-1.5096667

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yesterday the last of the major national retailers that still required masks capitulated and removed their mandates. Among them was Home depot, target, best buy, hy vee, cariboo, lowes.

Yesterday TX gov Abbott issued an executive order banning any govt entity from requiring masks, this includes not just cities/counties but school districts as well, it means that approx 10% of the nations school children will be unmasked. The effects of this will ripple down through other states just as TX and FL lifting all restrictions in March did.

Yes. Every Trump supporter was at the Capitol protest. Every Trump supporter agreed with the protest. And everyone who analyzes the COVID-19 data and concludes that masks and lockdowns caused far more harm than good MUST be a Trump supporter.

I see you're still as dumb as ever. Keep getting high off your own supply, puppet.
Our favorite little Q fella is back to continue getting his tiny chicklets knocked out

Outstanding(y)

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Our favorite little Q fella is back to continue getting his tiny chicklets knocked out

Outstanding(y)

Anyone with an ounce of self-respect, dignity, ambition, and/or intellect would rather be me than you.

And by the way, the stuff that I did agree with Q on - like the direct evidence from the Russian collusion hoax was admitted to be complete fabrication recently by the NY Times.

I was right. You were wrong. Deal with it, dumbfuck.

Secret Sharers: The Hidden Ties Between Private Spies and Journalists
A booming, renegade private intelligence industry is increasingly shaping (and misshaping) the news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/15/...d-private-spies-news-media.html?smid=fb-share

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
" U.S. biker rally may have led to 260,000 new COVID-19 cases: study

The bikers generally did not wear masks or practice social distancing, the study said, citing media reports.

Using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the researchers then showed that a month following the rally, cases in the county where Sturgis is located rose by six or seven per 1,000.

U.S. counties that contributed the highest numbers of attendees experienced a rise of 7 to 12.5 percent in the number of cases compared to those that did not contribute inflows.

Researchers said their calculations indicated "a total of 263,708 additional cases in these locations due to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally".

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...to-260-000-new-covid-19-cases-study-1.5096667

This was revised down to 649 total cases (INCLUDING secondary and tertiary spread) and 1 death by the Infectious Diseases Society of America.

The paper’s main author is Dr. Rosalind Carter, an epidemiologist for COVID-19 Response with the CDC.

Just a LITTLE off with that propaganda, mutt. Keep posting your lies though. LOL.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab321/6257584?login=true

mr merlin

EOG Master
This was revised down to 649 total cases (INCLUDING secondary and tertiary spread) and 1 death by the Infectious Diseases Society of America.

The paper’s main author is Dr. Rosalind Carter, an epidemiologist for COVID-19 Response with the CDC.

Just a LITTLE off with that propaganda, mutt. Keep posting your lies though. LOL.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab321/6257584?login=true
I think I saw a headline that the super bowl crowd of approx 1/2 capacity was going to kill thousands of people and infect hundreds of thousands, pretty scary huh?

Anyone with an ounce of self-respect, dignity, ambition, and/or intellect would rather be me than you.

And by the way, the stuff that I did agree with Q on - like the direct evidence from the Russian collusion hoax was admitted to be complete fabrication recently by the NY Times.

I was right. You were wrong. Deal with it, dumbfuck.

Secret Sharers: The Hidden Ties Between Private Spies and Journalists
A booming, renegade private intelligence industry is increasingly shaping (and misshaping) the news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/15/...d-private-spies-news-media.html?smid=fb-share
Obamagate:ROFLMAO:

Your “I was right, you were wrong” comment made me laugh. We can play that game little guy, but it won’t end well for you

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Obamagate:ROFLMAO:

Your “I was right, you were wrong” comment made me laugh. We can play that game little guy, but it won’t end well for you

So even the NY Times admitting that it was fabricated bullshit isn't enough for you. LMAO.

Still stubborn in your ignorance. I guess that's what happens when you're brainwashed. You can't ever change your mind after that. It's why all of you libtards continue to "follow the science" and wear masks even after the people who were making up the "science" tell you that you don't have to anymore.

It always ends well for me. I am very rarely wrong because my opinions are based on fact - not propaganda, like yours are.

So even the NY Times admitting that it was fabricated bullshit isn't enough for you. LMAO.

Still stubborn in your ignorance. I guess that's what happens when you're brainwashed. You can't ever change your mind after that. It's why all of you libtards continue to "follow the science" and wear masks even after the people who were making up the "science" tell you that you don't have to anymore.

It always ends well for me. I am very rarely wrong because my opinions are based on fact - not propaganda, like yours are.
You posted an op ed piece dude-you crack me up

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You posted an op ed piece dude-you crack me up

Do you know how newspapers and media work, genius?

You think every piece doesn't get cleared by the editor?

The NY Times ran stories about Russian collusion for YEARS. Those were FAR more op-ed than that article. They had ZERO evidence to back them.

At least 649 cases "were identified". That allows that the actual number could be well above that, like 10X or 100X as much etc. From your own source:

"The 2020 Sturgis Motorcycle rally resulted in widespread transmission of SARS-CoV-2 across the United States. At least 649 COVID-19 cases were identified, including secondary and tertiary spread to close contacts. To limit transmission, persons attending events should wear masks....

https://watermark.silverchair.com/c...H7BmaYjHEWvcZTyG4MTFsQHOYqLMNh2jG4rsJuuhXPDmM

Yeah. They all died from COVID-19 without getting infected.

LMAO.

You are seriously dumber than dirt.

You've provided no evidence that the VAST MAJORITY of health workers working with covid19 patients became infected in the USA or anywhere else in the world. Try again.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
At least 649 cases "were identified". That allows that the actual number could be well above that, like 10X or 100X as much etc. From your own source:

"The 2020 Sturgis Motorcycle rally resulted in widespread transmission of SARS-CoV-2 across the United States. At least 649 COVID-19 cases were identified, including secondary and tertiary spread to close contacts. To limit transmission, persons attending events should wear masks....

https://watermark.silverchair.com/c...H7BmaYjHEWvcZTyG4MTFsQHOYqLMNh2jG4rsJuuhXPDmM

What's 100 x 649, genius? Anywhere close to the 260,000 number you posted?

And 100x. LMAO. Now the fucking moron is just pulling shit straight out of his ass trying to justify the propaganda he posted.

Just absolutely unreal how these brainwashed retards can't adapt to new, VERIFIED, PEER-REVIEWED information.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You've provided no evidence that the VAST MAJORITY of health workers working with covid19 patients became infected in the USA or anywhere else in the world. Try again.

Exactly. No evidence. Must be a 100% death rate for COVID-19 for health care workers.

LMAO. Just so fucking stupid.

Exactly. No evidence. Must be a 100% death rate for COVID-19 for health care workers.

LMAO. Just so fucking stupid.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Can't do third grade math obviously knowing that the COVID-19 death rate is less than 1%.

This clown is utterly helpless.

What's 100 x 649, genius? Anywhere close to the 260,000 number you posted?

And 100x. LMAO. Now the fucking moron is just pulling shit straight out of his ass trying to justify the propaganda he posted.

Just absolutely unreal how these brainwashed retards can't adapt to new, VERIFIED, PEER-REVIEWED information.

If 269,000 were an estimated number by one study & 649 the minimum number identified in another study, then the actual number could be 269,000. Duh.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If 269,000 were an estimated number by one study & 649 the minimum number identified in another study, then the actual number could be 269,000. Duh.

649 was the SUSPECTED number - including secondary and tertiary infections. There were only 463 CONFIRMED cases.

LMAO. You are legitimately brain dead.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Feel free to take up your objections based on your non-peer-reviewed propaganda with the scientists who authored that PEER-REVIEWED study.

And thanks for proving my point on how you retards can't update your assessments with new, proven information because your take couldn't be more nonsensical and hilarious if you were trying to be as ignorant as possible.

649 was the SUSPECTED number - including secondary and tertiary infections. There were only 463 CONFIRMED cases.

LMAO. You are legitimately brain dead.

That's not what this states:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That's not what this states:

What I said is EXACTLY what it states, idiot.

Try a third grade reading class maybe?

Can't do third grade math obviously knowing that the COVID-19 death rate is less than 1%.

This clown is utterly helpless.

The death rate varies widely depending on age, health, etc.

Still waiting for you to provide evidence that the VAST MAJORITY of health workers working with covid19 infected patients on planet earth were infected with covid19 while they were at work working with covid19 patients.