Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
What more do we want? How about trump laying out just one single plan? He has yet to announce a strategic step by step plan for this virus or the economy.
That's the worst conceivable idea, one single plan for the nation is a horrible idea, the last two months have shown us that quite clearly. NY and the NE corridor is unlike anywhere else, just as Wyoming is. You're smarter than that Heisi...I think.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
What more do we want? How about trump laying out just one single plan? He has yet to announce a strategic step by step plan for this virus or the economy.

well to be fair President Trump already laid out plans. The plans are just largely being disobyed and ignored

https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/

President Trump has unveiled Guidelines for Opening Up America Again, a three-phased approach based on the advice of public health experts. These steps will help state and local officials when reopening their economies, getting people back to work, and continuing to protect American lives.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
That's the worst conceivable idea, one single plan for the nation is a horrible idea, the last two months have shown us that quite clearly. NY and the NE corridor is unlike anywhere else, just as Wyoming is. You're smarter than that Heisi...I think.

not every area needs to start on day 1 of the plan on the same Calendar date.

c'mon You're smart than that, right?

So you’re saying it’s wise leadership to not have ANY plan or strategy at all in place after months of this crisis-that’s brilliant.

13979BF9-B9C9-48E1-8AE6-0378B980ED2F.jpeg

well to be fair President Trump already laid out plans. The plans are just largely being disobyed and ignored

https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/

President Trump has unveiled Guidelines for Opening Up America Again, a three-phased approach based on the advice of public health experts. These steps will help state and local officials when reopening their economies, getting people back to work, and continuing to protect American lives.

I don’t know if you read that WH doc or not but that’s anything but a plan.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
90% of the country should reopen completely with no restrictions, including no social distancing.

i'm down for following My President's guidance for reopening for any place in the time frame it allows. Some might be next week some might be Mid June, everyone is on a differenty timeline

I think he and his advisors have the best info and path forward on this. Do you not agree?

i'm down for following My President's guidance for reopening for any place in the time frame it allows. Some might be next week some might be Mid June, everyone is on a differenty timeline

I think he and his advisors have the best info and path forward on this. Do you not agree?

Disagree-The WH had the information all along and it was flat out ignored by trump. Based on trumps previous inactions there’s no evidence to indicate we should trust his judgment for the path forward.

kane

EOG master

The problem is he won't do what he thinks is best for the country, he'll do what he thinks is best for himself, whatever strategy he feels will help him get reelected is what he'll do, it's all about him, not the country or the thousands of dead Americans

The problem is he won't do what he thinks is best for the country, he'll do what he thinks is best for himself, whatever strategy he feels will help him get reelected is what he'll do, it's all about him, not the country or the thousands of dead Americans

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mr merlin

EOG Master
That’s good to hear. Unfortunately the Saturday-Monday numbers have not held up the other 4 days of the week.

We need an organized cohesive plan
You're right on the sun/mon numbers (reflecting the weekend), so compare to the previous sun/mon for the last 2-3 weeks. The trend is crystal clear.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Trump did release a tweet today that his golf course in Florida is opening again and are taking bookings for tee times....using his power of the presidency for financial gains again....no mention of Pandemic news or deaths....

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master

I dont trust a lot of his advisors - especially Fauci and redfield, I can live with Birx and the rest. generally speaking following the guidelines is appropriate, but not always.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
I dont trust a lot of his advisors - especially Fauci and redfield, I can live with Birx and the rest. generally speaking following the guidelines is appropriate, but not always.

he's the leader. If he okays the info then its approved and it went though him and I think we should trust the President and the people he surrounds himself with

he would be dumb to allow non trust worthy or incompetent people to be giving out information for the entire country.

Do you think he'd be dumb enough or weak enough to allow that?

blueline

EOG Master
Some people really fail to grasp this

mr merlin

EOG Master
he's the leader. If he okays the info then its approved and it went though him and I think we should trust the President and the people he surrounds himself with

he would be dumb to allow non trust worthy or incompetent people to be giving out information for the entire country.

Do you think he'd be dumb enough or weak enough to allow that?
When you have "experts" telling you what to do in a subject you really dont understand, you tend to listen to them. That's the problem.

Trump, with his almost divine wisdom, could certainly come up with a better path, he needs the courage to trust himself.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump did release a tweet today that his golf course in Florida is opening again and are taking bookings for tee times....using his power of the presidency for financial gains again....no mention of Pandemic news or deaths....

Don't dear Talk about Real Estate that you own.

This is COMMUNIST CHINA !

UNDERSTAND ?

Or You'll be Locked Up.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
When you have "experts" telling you what to do in a subject you really dont understand, you tend to listen to them. That's the problem.

Trump, with his almost divine wisdom, could certainly come up with a better path, he needs the courage to trust himself.

agreed his been bossed around like a little bitch lately. This pandemic has really overwhelmed him and he's a shell of the leader he was when I voted for him.

if this was an apprentice task.

He's been a bad project manager and delegated too much

he'd be fired

billysink

EOG Dedicated
All the big state numbers are in and we have a little less than 700, tremendous improvement.

Declares pandemic over two weeks ago.

Watches tote like a hawk.

This folks, is the American way.

Pure fukkin genius. Cries for the freedom of a nation.

Chooses to sit in dark ruminating Covid numbers.
:ROFLMAO:

Go count your golf score ya dumb fukk.

50-60 million of this great man in one country.