Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

ComptrBob

EOG Master
The pandemic response team would have suggested proactive measures to mitigate spread of the virus. I’d imagine the pandemic response team would’ve educated trump enough that he wouldn’t advocate ingesting disinfectants. During the month of February the WH was basically ignoring the virus without taking any proactive measures.

A couple months ago you brought up Obama not properly handling the swine flu. Since this virus is likely to kill at least 10 times as many Americans how do you reconcile that happening under trumps watch?

Thanks for the response, classic deflection. You can't answer any of the questions I posed, so you ask straw man questions. In fairness, I don't know who was on the committee, all I know is that under Obama the pandemic committee reported to the NSC advisor, Susan Rice and later was disbanded, under Trump, by John Bolton.

AFAIK, no one ingested disinfectants, but one did mangle the name of hydroxychloroquine and took fish tank cleanser. Trump still had some of the NSC pandemic committee as advisors when he did the travel ban in late January. I don't know what influence they had then or in February. Apparently those who had left weren't vocal with any suggestions (even in the spirit of the national welfare).

Maybe you still cannot read, it took 4 re-posts to get you to understand the first time. I did not post that "Obama improperly handled the swine flu." I pointed out simply that Obama declared a national health emergency a full 6 months and 1,000 total US deaths after the first known US case of the swine flu. By contrast, Trump declared one, with 48 total US deaths, on March 13 (54 days after) the first known US case on Jan 21.

Thanks for the response, classic deflection. You can't answer any of the questions I posed, so you ask straw man questions. In fairness, I don't know who was on the committee, all I know is that under Obama the pandemic committee reported to the NSC advisor, Susan Rice and later was disbanded, under Trump, by John Bolton.

AFAIK, no one ingested disinfectants, but one did mangle the name of hydroxychloroquine and took fish tank cleanser. Trump still had some of the NSC pandemic committee as advisors when he did the travel ban in late January. I don't know what influence they had then or in February. Apparently those who had left weren't vocal with any suggestions (even in the spirit of the national welfare).

Maybe you still cannot read, it took 4 re-posts to get you to understand the first time. I did not post that "Obama improperly handled the swine flu." I pointed out simply that Obama declared a national health emergency a full 6 months and 1,000 total US deaths after the first known US case of the swine flu. By contrast, Trump declared one, with 48 total US deaths, on March 13 (54 days after) the first known US case on Jan 21.

1. your Obama response to me regarding the national disaster declaration was deflection on your part at the time

2. A month or so ago you were having a bad day and you started in on name calling

3. I responded that I consider you a genius with numbers but lacking in social IQ.

5. I also posted my thoughts that I believe you suffer from “smartest guy in the room syndrome”

6. You then basically proved my point as you actually dug back 4 years to bump up a thread (that you never posted in until last month) where I offered to wager on Hillary/Clinton election

7. While I responded to you in that thread I brought up your low prediction of 3000 Covid deaths

8. This is my favorite part that I chose to take the high road on until tonight....... During a thread that I made a bad wager offer on that you never responded to until 4 years later you attempted to call me out for mentioning your bad Covid prediction because I didn’t get involved in the contest.

I will say this one more time..... I consider you a genius when it comes to numbers

When it comes to your self awareness and overall social intelligence? Not so much

Have a good evening

Be well CB

Last edited:

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
I will say this one more time..... I consider you a genius when it comes to numbers

When it comes to your self awareness and overall social intelligence? Not so much

I consider you very intelligent and alert. And aware enough to understand the Globalist agenda.

What I don't understand from you... You can't see the correlation between the Establishment and Trump. And why he's been attacked by mainstream press since he took office and why the FBI (under the watch of Obama and the establishment) was all over him before he was even elected. Because he's not one of them.

He's always been dangerous to the agenda. You should be able to see this.

I will never defend Trump the man or the stupid words that always come out of his mouth. But there is a huge war here going on behind the scenes. This isn't good against evil. It's evil against evil. And us true Americans who just want our America back from this nonsense are caught in the middle on an island.

I consider you very intelligent and alert. And aware enough to understand the Globalist agenda.

What I don't understand from you... You can't see the correlation between the Establishment and Trump. And why he's been attacked by mainstream press since he took office and why the FBI (under the watch of Obama and the establishment) was all over him before he was even elected. Because he's not one of them.

I will never defend Trump the man or the stupid words that always come out of his mouth. But there is a huge war here going on behind the scenes. This isn't good against evil. It's evil against evil. And us true Americans who just want our America back from this nonsense are caught in the middle on an island.

I tell you what my Devil brother, you raise interesting points and questions. I’m getting ready to crash out as I have to wake up at 3:30.

I will try to give your post a more lengthy and thoughtful response that it deserves in the morning

ComptrBob

EOG Master
1. your Obama response to me regarding the national disaster declaration was deflection on your part at the time Not at all, it was more completeness. As I remember, you posted a timeline of 2 events, I merely added the Obama NHE declaration event.

2. A month or so ago you were having a bad day and you started in on name calling Oh really? I must say many of your posts are insipid and poorly researched. I had you on ignore for quite a while, but I found one nasty side effect was that any thread you started does not show up in my list. You started the Kobe thread, but I didn't see it. So I started another one that JK deleted. He texted me that he deleted it and of course, I said fine, I only did it because I couldn't see your original. I took you off ignore.

3. I responded that I consider you a genius with numbers but lacking in social IQ. Yep and I really don't give a shit what you think about my social IQ. And now look I've lowered it again in your eyes!

5. I also posted my thoughts that I believe you suffer from “smartest guy in the room syndrome” Yep, you said that. I've also said that sports handicapping is as tough an endeavor for me as my two other previous professions of aeronautical engineer and computer hardware/software engineer.

6. You then basically proved my point as you actually dug back 4 years to bump up a thread (that you never posted in until last month) where I offered to wager on Hillary/Clinton election Yep, I still think that was a great, funny thread. As I remember, there was another thread where you past-posted that you got off all your Hillary bets and didn't lose any money, but maybe I'm wrong.

7. While I responded to you in that thread I brought up your low prediction of 3000 Covid deaths Yep, but it was 3100, currently I'm in 4th place out of 21. What place are you in?

8. This is my favorite part that I chose to take the high road on until tonight....... During a thread that I made a bad wager offer on that you never responded to until 4 years later you attempted to call me out for mentioning your bad Covid prediction because I didn’t get involved in the contest. FWIW, I find your comments to be the truth as you see it. You certainly have a right to your opinions.

I will say this one more time..... I consider you a genius when it comes to numbers Yep, you said that. I will brag a bit, at the UW (50 years ago), I took a ton of math classes, including grad school, I got all As & exactly one B in Math 420 (Senior level), Complex Variables. Shows I'm not perfect.

When it comes to your self awareness and overall social intelligence? Not so much Yep, you said that, let's not beat a dead horse.

Why do you say evil vs. evil? Trump says does things, tweets dumb things, is a narcissist and other attributes that I wouldn’t want in my son. But as far as helping and fighting for the US, there’s no one better than Trump.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How can anyone say Trump took Covid seriously. He is on national news, speaking to the entire country saying in his own words, it was nothing to worry about, long after it was already well documented by pandemic experts as a serious problem.

No numbers, spin, fingerpointing, past posting or Bama shame and blame can change what he said or what he didn't do.

Even his travel ban was a complete botch job, re routing repatriated citizens to airports who were not informed, without proper testing or retention facilities.

Intelligent folk spinning stupidity is such a fukkin waste and a real bad look.

When a man speaks, especially the President, face value is what it is.

He blew this one.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Why do you say evil vs. evil? Trump says does things, tweets dumb things, is a narcissist and other attributes that I wouldn’t want in my son..

You answered your own question. It's the evil Globalist agenda vs a piece of shit man. A liar. A thief. An adulterer. A narcissist. He's garbage.

But he's standing up against the Establishment and Globalism. That's a good cause. One I'm all for. But doesn't excuse him from being an evil piece of shit, in his own right.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
I tell you what my Devil brother, you raise interesting points and questions. I’m getting ready to crash out as I have to wake up at 3:30.

I will try to give your post a more lengthy and thoughtful response that it deserves in the morning

Fair enough. Look forward to your response.

And the fact that you have to get up at 3:30 tomorrow morning must mean that you still have job responsibilities to tend to. That's awesome. Don't take it for granted. Many Americans would die for the chance to be able to work right now.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why do you say evil vs. evil? Trump says does things, tweets dumb things, is a narcissist and other attributes that I wouldn’t want in my son. But as far as helping and fighting for the US, there’s no one better than Trump.

He's out for Trump first, then America. He was rambling on last night about bringing back jobs to America, all he does is have his things made in China. How is that fighting for us?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
How can anyone say Trump took Covid seriously. He is on national news, speaking to the entire country saying in his own words, it was nothing to worry about, long after it was already well documented by pandemic experts as a serious problem.

No numbers, spin, fingerpointing, past posting or Bama shame and blame can change what he said or what he didn't do.

Even his travel ban was a complete botch job, re routing repatriated citizens to airports who were not informed, without proper testing or retention facilities.

Intelligent folk spinning stupidity is such a fukkin waste and a real bad look.

When a man speaks, especially the President, face value is what it is.

He blew this one.
He has been reactionary, few on the left blame their own in this. Its easier just to blame Trump.

That's government in 2020.

For everyone complaining about Trump, you get to past post, tell us exactly what Trump should have done better using the facts we know assuming that Trump should listen to Fauci.

1. You can't say Abracadabra and test kits appear.
2. Fauci didn't even think test kits were needed until some time in March.
3 Fauci says it's OK to go to the movies.
On a February 29 Today Show appearance, Fauci was asked if Americans needed to change their lifestyles to avoid being infected by COVID-19:

• Host: "So Dr. Fauci, it's Saturday morning in America, people are waking up right now with real concerns about this. They want to go to malls, and movies, maybe the gym, as well. Should we be changing our habits? And if so, how?"
  • Fauci: "No. Right now at this moment, there is no need to change anything that you're doing on a day-by-day basis. Right now the risk is still low, but this could change. I've said that many times, even on this program. You've got to watch out, because although the risk is low now — you don't need to change anything you're doing — when you start to see community spread, this could change, and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from spread."
https://disrn.com/news/fauci-said-on-february-29-that-going-to-malls-movie-theaters-gyms-was-ok
As late as March 9 Dr. Fauci also said that going on cruises was OK for people who did not have underlying health conditions.

Last edited:
He's out for Trump first, then America. He was rambling on last night about bringing back jobs to America, all he does is have his things made in China. How is that fighting for us?

Being out for Trump is one in the same as being out for the US to Trump. He put tariffs in to help keep jobs in the US. Now it's up to the private sector to produce the same items.

For the post above, let's assume that Trump isn't going to overrule Fauci. He's going to listen and go about all Fauci's recommendations.

Like yourself I do believe there are globalists behind the scenes running an agenda that benefits nobody but themselves

I also believe that Steve Bannon got into trumps head laying out a road map on how to exploit that for his own personal agenda

I considered the possible second Jeff Epstein trial to be potentially explosive to expose many people caught up in the dark side of the group

Let's look at trump and Epstein

1. Trump and Epstein were close for a very long time. Even being named as a co defendant along with JE involving a gang rape of a 13 year old girl.

2. Jeffrey Epstein received his first job out of college from Donald Barr. Years later trump names Donald Barrs son William the Attorney General of the United States

3. One of the key families of the longtime ruling elites are the Rothschilds. Trump appointed Wilbur Ross as his secretary of commerce. Ross previously worked 25 years for the Rothschild corporation

4. The prosecuting attorney against Epstein years ago was Alexander Acosta. Acosta went out of his way to not only give JE a sweetheart deal but it has also been determined it was an illegal plea deal.

5. Trump named Alexander Acosta as his secretary of labor (he later left when the recent JE scandal got hot)

6. Conditions of JE's recent incarceration could have been mandated entirely by Barr or trump himself as he was able to direct Barr.

7. Keeping Epstein alive would've been as simple as locking him a padded cell.

8. After JE is suicided trump hints that the Clintons were behind it even though he was responsible for the conditions of his lock up.

In my opinion there are kings (presidents like trump) and kingmakers (the ruling powers of the world who are behind the scenes). As much as trump has attempted to publicly distance himself from the globalists there are enough influential ties for me to believe he's no different than the Clintons or Bush's in that regard.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

Don't Listen to that FRAUD.

He's Nothing but a Anti-Trump FAKE NEWS CULT FOLLOWER.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump with another blunder last night when he claimed that the 40,000 americans that flew back from china were tested, none of them were tested, not one, until late feb all testing was done at the cdc lab and they only did a dozen or two a day.

His constant need to defend everything he does does nothing but hurt him.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Tariffs are the only way to do it. How do you propose going about it? Trump said he didn't want to show his cards last night.

Be like Japan and give incentives to our companies to come back. We need to take our country back. We need to make things and not be a service economy, We place a tariff on food and China places one on everything else, who wins?

Nothing in the Wash post can be trusted, nothing. No reason to even read articles from them anymore, 10% truth mixed with 90% lies, designed to present a distorted picture.

In other words if a media outlet doesn’t frame reporting to fit your tribal agenda it’s not legitimate.

Be like Japan and give incentives to our companies to come back. We need to take our country back. We need to make things and not be a service economy, We place a tariff on food and China places one on everything else, who wins?

100% agree

I will say it again, this country could get away from being a service economy by leading the way with producing alternative energy. And in the process create a lot of decent paying quality jobs.

Legitimately funding public education would also be an exponential investment for this country’s growth in improving production through innovation.

Lets also start producing medicines in this country. With more than 90% of prescriptive medicines coming from China the USA is always going to be potentially held hostage to that country.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Trump didn’t ignore warnings. He set up a task force in January.......Except Zeimer, people were just shifted around and reorganized on the pandemic response team.

More lies from you, he was warned numerous times about a pandemic about to hit us, one of his own officials, Peter Navarro, was one of the people who warned him, but he ignored all of them, stop with the lies already, you're almost as bad as Trtump

kane

EOG master

He's been attacking the mainstream press since before he took office, anytime the media reports any negative story about him, he calls it fake news, he even goes after fox on the rare occasion they report something negative about him. He acts like a spoiled child when he doesn't get his way, he throws a tantrum every time the media reports something bad about him

kane

EOG master

kane

EOG master
"President Trump's trade advisor, Peter Navarro, wrote a memo in late January warning of the potential for a full blown pandemic caused by the new coronavirus"

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
100% agree

I will say it again, this country could get away from being a service economy by leading the way with producing alternative energy. And in the process create a lot of decent paying quality jobs.

Legitimately funding public education would also be an exponential investment for this country’s growth in improving production through innovation.

Lets also start producing medicines in this country. With more than 90% of prescriptive medicines coming from China the USA is always going to be potentially held hostage to that country.
Fox really missed an opportunity by not following up on this. They needed to ask Trump why he was having all of his MAGA goods made in China. The Trump flags cost $1 to make in China.

kane

EOG master
Fox really missed an opportunity by not following up on this. They needed to ask Trump why he was having all of his MAGA goods made in China. The Trump flags cost $1 to make in China.

I didn't watch it, but did you really expect fox news to ask him that question?

More lies from you, he was warned numerous times about a pandemic about to hit us, one of his own officials, Peter Navarro, was one of the people who warned him, but he ignored all of them, stop with the lies already, you're almost as bad as Trtump
Fake news. Trump was warned ande set up a task force in January. It wasn't ignored no matter how many times the lie is told.

Trump is warned every day about something. China is going to take the Internet down, North Korea is going to lob a nuke. Stop complaining and say what Trump should have done.

No one on the left here has been able to say what Trump should have done given Fauci's advice. Trump did everything right if this is the case.