Hey Boys :)......

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted
Re: Hey Boys :)......

hello Cowgirl...I have a theory I am hoping you could either confirm or debunk since you are of the female persuasion. I hypothesize that females actually like sexual intercourse via the #2 hole, however, they often say no to sex in said hole because they feel as if that is something "slutty" women do and therefore do not want to disrespect themselves....thoughts?

I does hurt a great deal, AT FIRST. It is very important to be very slow and compassionate to HER body. When she is comfortable, you will know! It is the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. For me, I don't like to do it alot. Save it for a treat! It can be dangerous to do it to often as well. It always helps to have had glass of wine or two as well! And it is SLUTTY! But that makes it so much hotter! I would love to see what Travis gets to see when he is behind me!! :+whipping

I does hurt a great deal, AT FIRST. It is very important to be very slow and compassionate to HER body. When she is comfortable, you will know! It is the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. For me, I don't like to do it alot. Save it for a treat! It can be dangerous to do it to often as well. It always helps to have had glass of wine or two as well! And it is SLUTTY! But that makes it so much hotter! I would love to see what Travis gets to see when he is behind me!! :+whipping

:+eyes-13+

:fainting:

J

joeybagadonuts

Amazing body, Mrscowgirl.

12io4j2w90

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

WHATS UP YOUNG----UN

IT's been Awhile

How are ya????????????? :cheers :cheers

the chicas from my "house" that sat ARE still asking about ya

AND

so are the BOYS, but don't tell "T" . . . . LOL LOL LOL:cheers

HEllo, Hello!!
Just trying to stay young! Have as much fun as we can! Give em something to talk about ya know!!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

no clue who the blonde is with you but she is every bit as hot as you are - and the fact her dress is shorter and she has that Tatt on her lower left leg means i gotta think she is every bit as "fun to be with" as you. if you hooked up with her (and i sense you did) :doh1:doh12348ji23e2348ji23e

btw - women with short hair can ONLY pull it off if they have a GREAT face - because there is no hair to hide their face so their face better be a 10+ and in this pic we have 2 women with 10+ faces. although Jenn i sense you'd like long hair so during doggie Travis can tug on your hair which i sense is something that drives you wild (as well as a slap on your ass cheeks)

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

what is your workout schedule MrsOSU and what do you do?

I teach group fitness classes. I teach a VERY intense spin class followed by a power yoga class that is very intense as well. I just started weight trainging last week with a trainer for an event we are going to at the end of Aug in LA.

If you have a good teacher and you work your hardest, spin can be the highest calorie burning work out there is!! I LOVE it!

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

YOGA

my "BOY" Keith Mitchell (SAINTS) can't get enough of that shit

which cracks me up at 6'3" 250 ISH the last thing I thought he would wanna go do on Saturday morning 7:00 IN COSTA RICA would be fu**** YOGA

but ole boy pays $100 to some UNREAL HOTTT---TICA to come to my upstairs Balcony & do 45 min session of some "special" named Yoga . . . .

SO, must be something to "IT" . . . . .

YES, the same upstairs Balcony that you & MR--OSU Probably did your own Version of "YOGA" ON / LOL LOL

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

Boys, I am gonna say good night so I can go take care of my man!! I will post more pics tomorrow night!! SO great being back!!

madhatter

EOG Member

Muhahaha. I join this forum because I can't sleep and the Posse is running this place. Get some! ORANGE!

Is that picture from the Pink in Tulsa? If so, I live 2 blocks away.

91023i2ndw;l