My EOG Christmas list

WVU

EOG Master
In the spirit of Christmas I would like to thank the following posters for never getting into it with me on these forums:

Sportsgirl
Quebbler
J Hoffa
Yummy

I think that is pretty much it. I have had at least one exchange of ugly words with everyone else.

:party

Re: My EOG Christmas list

Jman, you and I have had a few battles over the years. I won't hold that against you though as you seem to have recognized the value in what I say and do.

I value what you say too, even when you're wrong.

WVU

EOG Master

TTP's value probably just cost 2 mods their jobs. Nice job. You are a true friend to this forum.

2938u4ji23

WVU

EOG Master

Well when a 2500-5000/month banner comes down due to TTP's bashing, I suspect payroll will have to be cut again.

Timetopay is a nice guy though, surely he will personally compensate EOG for the damage he has caused.:rolleyes:

I think you are a bit of a dickhead but I don't recall mentioning it on here.

How come I don't make the coveted list ?

Well when a 2500-5000/month banner comes down due to TTP's bashing, I suspect payroll will have to be cut again.

Timetopay is a nice guy though, surely he will personally compensate EOG for the damage he has caused.:rolleyes:

Didn't realize those banners cost that much.
What book doesn't get blasted, usually over petty stuff?

mofome

Banned

hey wvu, im gonna kick your ass when i come down to miami for not including me.

oij213490

WVU

EOG Master

Didn't realize those banners cost that much.
What book doesn't get blasted, usually over petty stuff?

Yes very true, but Michael is nice enough to post here regularly and go above and beyond any other book. A quick PM or a subtle post would have been more effective. TTP chose the drama route. One which was very likely to cause damage to both BFC and EOG.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

ok it took me a few minutes but i got it

congrats on the job WVU they finally hired you as the PR guy:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

hey wvu, im gonna kick your ass when i come down to miami for not including me.

oij213490

bring it tough guy. I can do 15 pound curls with both arms. :+textinb3

You and I have had no less than 36 E-battles. I have learned from each one though

mofome

Banned

bring it tough guy. I can do 15 pound curls with both arms.

You and I have had no less than 36 E-battles. I have learned from each one though

really, cant wait to meet you. i suspect that our encounter will be slightly different than yours with ken. likely more alcohol and less ass grabbing.

WVU

EOG Master

really, cant wait to meet you. i suspect that our encounter will be slightly different than yours with ken. likely more alcohol and less ass grabbing.

I can't put them away like I used to, but I am not opposed to having 12-14 beers and 15 Vodka cranberries. Ken wouldn't smoke weed with me either, so you will have to.91023i2ndw;l

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

everywhere you turn there is another WVU attention whoring thread. What a jackoff this guy is. He is going to school, he is going to get a job, he has a christmas list, he gets caught lying in a thread about how to bonus whore skybook, he likes armpits, etc, etc etc. Does it ever end? Can you please comeback Raiders to start some threads so all of these stupid ones fall by the wayside quicker?

mofome

Banned

not at EOG mofo i meant BFC hired him he has only mentioned it a million times

so you have no clue again thats shocking.:cheers

yes, i understand. You, as usual, have no clue as to anything. you like to be the e-big shot when, in reality, you have your mind made up about everything before you actually have any idea as to whats going on. It is adorable and we love ya for it.

WVU

EOG Master

everywhere you turn there is another WVU attention whoring thread. What a jackoff this guy is. He is going to school, he is going to get a job, he has a christmas list, he gets caught lying in a thread about how to bonus whore skybook, he likes armpits, etc, etc etc. Does it ever end? Can you please comeback Raiders to start some threads so all of these stupid ones fall by the wayside quicker?

I am working now, son. I am also taking classes at the U. I need to keep starting these threads so you can have something to read. My threads are just about the only ones you post in.

Love ya right back 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

I can't put them away like I used to, but I am not opposed to having 12-14 beers and 15 Vodka cranberries. Ken wouldn't smoke weed with me either, so you will have to.

No weed for me, the same cant be said for many in the group i'll be with. we arrive on wed around 3pm. When/where is a good time to meet up.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yes, i understand. You, as usual, have no clue as to anything. you like to be the e-big shot when, in reality, you have your mind made up about everything before you actually have any idea as to whats going on. It is adorable and we love ya for it.

Mo you know your post meant that EOG didnt hire WVU thats why you responded so quickly :cocktail

damn you really do think everyone is fucking stupid dont you?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I am working now, son. I am also taking classes at the U. I need to keep starting these threads so you can have something to read. My threads are just about the only ones you post in.

Love ya right back 91023i2ndw;l

Do you think it is cool to just tell lie after lie after lie? It really isn't that cool.

mofome

Banned

Mo you know your post meant that EOG didnt hire WVU thats why you responded so quickly

damn you really do think everyone is fucking stupid dont you?

1) I respond to things when i see them.
2) I know much more about BFC than you have any idea.
3) Everyone, no. You? Not really. You're just an overly negative person for no reason. You're not dumb, you just assume much more than you should. we all have our faults. certainly.

WVU

EOG Master

No weed for me, the same cant be said for many in the group i'll be with. we arrive on wed around 3pm. When/where is a good time to meet up.

I only live about 15 minutes from the stadium and 10 minutes from the airport (Ft Laud). If you need to be picked up let me know. I don't know my exact schedule yet, but when it gets closer to that time we will set something up.

WVU

EOG Master

Do you think it is cool to just tell lie after lie after lie? It really isn't that cool.

WTF? are you suggesting that I am not working and that I am not taking classes? Are you willing to wager on that?