EOG is BEST forum of its kind.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: EOG is BEST forum of its kind.

My bad Dsethi I thought you sold picks based on one season. woopsie.

Just like your baseball sold picks, this too shall pass.

"EOG is the best forum of its kind".

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Does anyone even bother visiting the other sites anymore?

You can't be fukking serious. Take the cock out of your mouth next time BEFORE YOU POST.

Lots of information out there.

There are some posters that draw 30 to 50 thousand views to their weekly thread. I am not talking about ace-ace and I seriously doubt they hit refresh or the reload page all of the time.

EOG has become a major player12io4j2w90

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ever notice dsethi has near perfect grammar and types beautiful manuscript even on a posting forum...he has commas exactly where they belong. he uses the apostrophes and not shorthand I'm vs im or Im, no shorthand no abbreviations. how fast do you type dsethi? ...... is English a second language for you?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Indeed it may pass.

What won't pass, however, is the use of the word 'best' by you in an objective sense, which in itself is nonsense.

What you should do is break down the categories you find important on a sports gambling site, then rate EOG vs. other sites - then people can comment appropriately and speak to your specific ratings rather than having to make the assumption that your definition of the word 'best' aligns or doesn't align with their own personal definition and thus valuation of the site relative to others.

Hope that makes sense - if not, happy to clarify.

What you should do is stop trying to sell people your picks, JMO

I said this before your baseball season too !

You know, baseball the sport you told me I "knew nothing about" and how I "didn't understand the game like you did" LMAO

Thanks for keeping it real, as always. :LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

its very impressive for just kicking around stuff on a forum. is English your second language.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Not surprised you are shying away from the fact you have went tout and sucked at it either.

"EOG is the best forum of its kind"

Tuckman

Uh Poster

dsethi is definatly trying to look intelligent now tossing out words not needed to get his point across.. :rolleyes:

BarneyRubble

EOG Senior Member

dsethi why did you have skins post your picks across the street since you did not have time to post but have time for this?

Journeyman

EOG Master

dsethi is definatly trying to look intelligent now tossing out words not needed to get his point across.. :rolleyes:

Freakin tool...yeah, like I feel like debating this with him of all people.

I'd rather debate something a little more interesting like some shmuck who makes no typing errors, acting like he has enough of a clue about CBB parlays to sell them to others.

Journeyman

EOG Master

he was to busy looking for value in the -1300 ML's

sharp.

daaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (wtf)

and all those fancy late night adjectives, you get the point. :rolleyes:

mofome

Banned

eog is great. the new people kick ass, the old people have always kicked ass. we're lucky.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Dsethi is one of the most knowledgeable posters on this site. Not sure why he takes so much heat for using proper grammar and speaking articulately. I pride myself in being a articulate, and proper, writer. It's a skill that is nice to have. Once you start talking differently on forums you will in your real life as well.

I do enjoy being at EOG and have learned a lot, but I agree that other forums have great information as well.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I like EOG but it still houses some of the biggest low lifes - that's fact - I think the RX's problem is these bans they put on everyone - without a doubt J makes this forum - that's fact - but the guy is a deep down worm - and that has to say something about the forum

Journeyman

EOG Master

Almost hate to say it as I started there but definitely past up the RX of late. I think JMan was right, that Rick hire really set them back so far they still haven't recovered. SBR and here are probably the two top one's right now IMO, at least that I visit. Both much improved, props. I like OGD but they don't get the traffic, I think Reagen might even like it that way. I think with time General/Dirty will also get better.

quote]

Pat's another dinosaur who's seen it all....thanks for the kind words Pat.

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

I like EOG but it still houses some of the biggest low lifes - that's fact - I think the RX's problem is these bans they put on everyone - without a doubt J makes this forum - that's fact - but the guy is a deep down worm - and that has to say something about the forum

There's a compliment in there somewhere!

:+excited-

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

This place kicks ass!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

J,

Remember about a year ago we were talking about how dead EOG was at certain times of the day.

No more, my friend. No more!

Journeyman

EOG Master

J,

Remember about a year ago we were talking about how dead EOG was at certain times of the day.

No more, my friend. No more!

Yep...one year later, you get instant response, sports forums growing...great cornerstone posters, great cappers,great mods always trying to improve, class acts like Munson, sharps like Ray, bookies chiming in, this place has a lot of life and energy.

one year later :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

HAHA, I asked for that one. Even I type a little too quickly and am not perfect. I still don't think there's anything wrong with trying to be articulate and grammatically correct.

Not sure why that's even part of this thread, but anyway.....

Timely Hitting is also one of the newcomers who's made a mark here.

Too many to even list, Quebbler is another young star poster.

Not sure why that's even part of this thread, but anyway.....

Timely Hitting is also one of the newcomers who's made a mark here.

Too many to even list, Quebbler is another young star poster.

Mr. Diesel apparently has his own channel, Quebb TV.. That is pretty impressive. I cant even get a radio spot on the 4 am banjo show in southern ky

I have never been to another gambling forum website. I kind of just stumbled upon on EOG last year and would check it out every once in a while.

Posted my NBA plays and did very well. Didnt really get much attention but when I went on a losing streak during baseball season people were coming out of the woodwork to bash me. I told myself from then on I would just keep my plays to myself.

I do check out a few posters picks that I respect and take their opinion into consideration. But I will also say there are few that I look to just fade. (Identity, frog)

I must admit as much as I hate cannon he seems to be one of the best money makers here and I do keep tabs on what hes up to.

The main page just cracks me up with its usual characters. Some goood info from time time.

Dsethi is one of the most knowledgeable posters on this site. Not sure why he takes so much heat for using proper grammar and speaking articulately. I pride myself in being a articulate, and proper, writer. It's a skill that is nice to have. Once you start talking differently on forums you will in your real life as well.

I do enjoy being at EOG and have learned a lot, but I agree that other forums have great information as well.
I'd have to disagree with this. Grammar is horrible on the forums as well as spelling. Post names wrong too. If I'm speaking to someone or want to write in a professional matter I can do it. Same with IM's or texts.

I'm surprised that I'm not called out more for my grammar or spelling on the forums. Their, there, they're, affect, effect are used wrong at times but what difference does it make on a posting board? We all think faster than we type, at least I hope. Meaning is all that matters.