***EOG online gaming tracker***

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

You want to do a rematch so I can have 1 game left vs everyone except for DIO and I can get my ass kicking out of the way....

5 star bomb

EOG Master

looks like ditka lost interest in the league. he has been on ps3 a long time today and hasnt asked ne 1 for a game in here

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

th ill play u if he doesnt. this way we can knock out our last game and then get closer to finishing this thing and start up a new 1 sooner

No point in knocking someone off before I get down to it with other people. Just limits who I can play.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OMG i thought that was a user boy...but nooope...50 yard bomb...way to finish TH

Let me know if you want to kill me one more time real quick and then I'll have 1 game left vs. everyone except DIO.

Haha. I'm going to go for a ride on the bike for an hour then. I'll be back.

Madden Standings

Quebb 10-1 (2-0) (3-0)::vain
Adam Jones 6-1
Ditka 3-0
5star 10-9
RJT 6-9
Timely Hitting 4-13
Diogee 0-1

dunno what yall are though...

rjt721

EOG Master

Madden Standings

Adam Jones 6-1
Ditka 3-0
5star 10-9
RJT 6-9
Timely Hitting 4-13
Diogee 0-1

My record is much better than 6-9.

Who gave you the 1 loss, Quebb?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Madden Standings

Adam Jones 6-1
Ditka 3-0
5star 10-9
RJT 6-9
Timely Hitting 4-13
Diogee 0-1

i think we all lost track of this.... ive just been keeping track of the new league. I beat Ditka so he should have at least 1 loss but overall i have no idea what im at anymore. i know im above .500

well update your own standings fellas...im never sure who is playing who...i just bumped that from like the 100th page...:houra ha ha wow this thread is huuuge...i just know mine is up to date

i think we all lost track of this.... ive just been keeping track of the new league. I beat Ditka so he should have at least 1 loss but overall i have no idea what im at anymore. i know im above .500

just look at your recent games and update it...unless you played 10 games after that standings?