Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

High Times

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

And my bets are worth waaaaaay more than your "super secret golden plays".

Way more!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Can I have my computer back, I'll be ok, I have to post to that bad Frog guy.

I'll make some shit up to seem smart, I'll show him. Lousy bad Frog.

OF...:LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He's the lesser talent, because I am just like Phil, except all my picks are super secret. I am telling the truth, I am, I am...

Sure you are royalbluff, whatever you say. I believe you.

OF...:rolleyes:

So now a butt pirate. Original. What a fucking moron. Long since apologized for that stupid comment. Something you are unable to do. You are so fucking pathetic you just run away when you do something stupid and come back under a ghost. Some people man up to it. Not you.

You don't have to apologize for your blatant lack of respect for another poster who does post their "off the wall" picks before the games start and doesn't pretend that the bets are so good that nobody can see them like you.

You are the dumbest person to walk this planet if you think anybody believes your crap about your golden plays.

Your "stupid comment" tells us everything we need to know about little internet masturbator Royalfan.

And as far as giving someone the plays right before the games start. What's to stop you from making several bets during the day then waiting until right before the games start and just posting the bets that became stronger because the line moved in your direction. Then the bets that's didn't move the right way you just keep out of the contest.

I wouldn't trust you with a murderers dick.

The fact that you pretend to not trust the Shrink or Matchbook shows that nobody should trust you, not with a 10 foot pole.

I just sharted my pants. WAAAYYY too funny.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Look at this fucking trio. Priceless. Can't believe OSU would even want to associate with these fruitcakes. Maybe I misread him. He seemed normal.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You know this 10,000 view 1,000 reply thread has never had a video? We can't have that. Let's at least have one to say we had one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=889kI-TEWd4

For your viewing pleasure, hope it fits.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

Does indeed fit, for you. Fucking nutcase posting to himself and shit. Can you say deep end.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

royalbluff, everyone has abandoned you. Have you read the posts? Everyone. You blew up your own rep and now you are a forum leper. Even at the rx. Why?

OF...:+clueless

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

royalbluff, everyone has abandoned you. Have you read the posts? Everyone. You blew up your own rep and now you are a forum leper. Even at the rx. Why?

OF...:+clueless

Doubt those that have met me have. That is the bottom line. Not all is always how it seems. But as for most of the everyone's you refer to I wouldn't want them in my camp anyhow.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Was never going to happen, and royalbluff made sure of that. But it's cool, he was drunk when he posted 400 times in this thread. Same as when he woke up with that condom hanging out of his ass. Nice bluff Phil, called and mucked. Forum's biggest bullshitter.

Best Wishes...oF :+excited-

But at least everyone knows now.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Was never going to happen, and royalbluff made sure of that. But it's cool, he was drunk when he posted 400 times in this thread. Same as when he woke up with that condom hanging out of his ass. Nice bluff Phil, called and mucked. Forum's biggest bullshitter.

Best Wishes...oF :+excited-

But at least everyone knows now.

You ever consider the fact that you look like a bumbling idiot when you post shit time and time again that is completely wrong or a blatant lie? Something to consider.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5676000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 08-21-2008, 06:49 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#239 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>bellyputter<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5676000", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5676000 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by royalfan
Although good to see Rail grinding out some small profits as I would expect from him, glad I haven't missed much and went ahead and killed the olympics on my own. This event only comes along every so often, and can't afford to get blinded by a lesser talent's plays. Some lines on these things are absolutely priceless.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I know Railbird brings out the detractors, but this post is classless. What a punk!
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[/left]

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5676132 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>parlayin<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5676132", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5676132 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by royalfan
Although good to see Rail grinding out some small profits as I would expect from him, glad I haven't missed much and went ahead and killed the olympics on my own. This event only comes along every so often, and can't afford to get blinded my a lesser talent's plays. Some lines on these things are absolutely priceless.

Unless you actually post your plays, statements like these are worthless. Everyone knows that, and you've been around the various forums long enough to understand that policy. If you're so interested in getting internet props that you have to go into someone else's picks thread to brag about how much better you're doing than the OP, just start your own picks thread so we can all see and tell you how great you are, if the acclaim is actually warranted. I've seen many posts from you throughout the years claiming to be a huge winner at many obscure sports (as well as major ones), so on the rare occasion you did decide to post picks, I paid special attention. I just had to see what all the fuss/drama was about. Honestly, I've always been left unimpressed, scratching my head and wondering why you even bothered to build up the hype if you couldn't deliver. Nothing more hilarious than a poster who talks the world of himself, posts a few picks, flames out, then crawls back into his cave, only to repeat said process a year later. Granted, I don't catch everything and maybe I just missed your millions of winners...but I'd guess your posted record is mediocre or average at best. I'm sure your super duper secret unconfirmed record is unbelievable, however. Railbird may often be the first to toot his own horn after a big win, but at least he has the balls to post his picks and deal with the criticism shall he lose. That's why he continues to get a certain level of respect from other posters, while you sit there green with envy, making preposterous claims that you know will never be substantiated.
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5676022 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>oldirtyku<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5676022", true); </SCRIPT>
Gtown to the Final 4... Bird Call from JT3...

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5676022 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
Although good to see Rail grinding out some small profits as I would expect from him, glad I haven't missed much and went ahead and killed the olympics on my own. This event only comes along every so often, and can't afford to get blinded my a lesser talent's plays. Some lines on these things are absolutely priceless.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
These are the types of posts that get you arguing with everyone... I am not sure of point of this post. What are you trying to accomplish?<o:p></o:p>

I am guessing you are drunk...
<!-- / message -->

Speaking of home forums. Seek help. Long term posters on your own home forum have had it with your crazy baby act also. Stock plummets, royalfan is just a looney toon.

lol. Pretty much what everyone thinks now. The challenge never took place and royalfan still bluffing. Much the hand already, everyone knows you did. You have done nothing but destroy yourself, your forum rep and your own credibility, drunk posting or not.

Best Wishes...oF

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

lol. Pretty much what everyone thinks now. The challenge never took place and royalfan still bluffing. Much the hand already, everyone knows you did. You have done nothing but destroy yourself, your forum rep and your own credibility, drunk posting or not.

Best Wishes...oF

Again, you can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better, and post half truths too if it makes you feel better. I won't bother posting the rest of the thread where I apologized for a stupid post and gave rail the props he deserves as I have done many times over there. Carry on. Must suck, grasping for straws.

High Times

EOG Master

I think when Royalfan posts anything for some reason I just laugh and laugh at what he posts because the guy knows absolutely nothing. He refuses to show any one of us that he can win.

There a ton of people who posts their college, NFL, and baseball bets for fun. Some will lose and some will win, but it's all done in fun and these posters want everyone to see that they know what they are talking about.

But not the clown Royalfan. This clown is just the opposite, He is so scared to let anyone know that he can't beat even 1 sport that he defends his knowledge by attacking everyone else and making the claim that "I don't want to make anybody money" hogwash.

The internet mastubator is back with new and improved comebacks.

But still no plays.

So when he posts I can't stop laughing at what he says because there can't be 1 person who cares what he thinks. Is there?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He is always there, ever present to jump into a thread, and talk shit out of the blue. Lesser talent, good one. So besides royalfan being royalfan how is the royalbluffer segment proceeding?

A: Full Steam Ahead!

B: Dragging Ass

C: Delay of Game

D: Was Never Going to Happen

E: Bluff called Game Over.

If there is some unknown delay I was not informed of, and is not in the war and peace thread, please post it as option F:

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Would say B since nobody has ever wanted to discuss the financial portion. You want to take the challenge? Didn't think so.

Worst thread in the hisory of forumville with this many replies and views!
How is this not in the asylum?

Worst thread in the hisory of forumville with this many replies and views!
How is this not in the asylum?

You missed the fun Big Orange. This was an epic thread.

I love to see it bumped. Love it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Would say B since nobody has ever wanted to discuss the financial portion. You want to take the challenge? Didn't think so.

OK, that would be F:

F: Full of shit.

Nobody wanted to discuss the financial portion? Are you insane, there's a good five pages of you shooting down any viable option there was out there. And you coming up with Phil Helmuth and Phil Ivey. Everybody discussed the financial portion until they were blue in the face. Choptalk blabbered something and that was the end. No rules made, nothing. Now you are saying nobody ever wanted to discuss the financial portion? I can see why Travis loves to have this thread bumped.

Best Wishes...OF oij213490

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

OK, that would be F:

F: Full of shit.

Nobody wanted to discuss the financial portion? Are you insane, there's a good five pages of you shooting down any viable option there was out there. And you coming up with Phil Helmuth and Phil Ivey. Everybody discussed the financial portion until they were blue in the face. Choptalk blabbered something and that was the end. No rules made, nothing. Now you are saying nobody ever wanted to discuss the financial portion? I can see why Travis loves to have this thread bumped.

Best Wishes...OF oij213490

I asked Travis several times to contact me if he wants to disucss the financial stuff privately to get something worked out. He never did. I have never been full of shit. Still would like to get something going, in correlation with the start of the new calendar year. Doubt anyone wants to partake though. Do you? Didn't think so. You know better.

WVU

EOG Master

I asked Travis several times to contact me if he wants to disucss the financial stuff privately to get something worked out. He never did. I have never been full of shit. Still would like to get something going, in correlation with the start of the new calendar year. Doubt anyone wants to partake though. Do you? Didn't think so. You know better.

:doh1

Royalfan, come on now. Just drop this. You lost me at "I do not trust Shrink with holding the money" and "I want 10 different posters to hold the money" and "Maybe Phil Ivey or Phil Helmuth will hold the money". You also turned down using matchbook to hold the money.

Just give it a rest. You did not really want to go through with the wager. Stop with the nonesense

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

:doh1

Royalfan, come on now. Just drop this. You lost me at "I do not trust Shrink with holding the money" and "I want 10 different posters to hold the money" and "Maybe Phil Ivey or Phil Helmuth will hold the money". You also turned down using matchbook to hold the money.

Just give it a rest. You did not really want to go through with the wager. Stop with the nonesense

Trust me, you couldn't be more wrong on this one. I would win the 20 grand 9 out of 10 times. Why wouldn't I want to do it? Before you accuse me of not wanting to do it, why don't you take the offer and then contact me to discuss the financial part. Nobody to this day has done so, but I am the one that don't want to do it, because I don't want to send 20k to Shrink or matchbook? Okay, whatever.

WVU

EOG Master

Sending the money to Shrink and/or matchbook is not in Royalfan's best interest for this challenge. Having Phil Helmuth or Phil Ivey hold the money is more to his liking.

:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Sending the money to Shrink and/or matchbook is not in Royalfan's best interest for this challenge. Having Phil Helmuth or Phil Ivey hold the money is more to his liking.

:LMAO

If you think the money would be more safe in the hands of matchbook or Shrink than those two guys you have some serious screws loose.

WVU

EOG Master

If you think the money would be more safe in the hands of matchbook or Shrink than those two guys you have some serious screws loose.

Well, maybe Jesus would hold the money for you. Perhaps the Pope isn't too busy. You are a laughing stock.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Well, maybe Jesus would hold the money for you. Perhaps the Pope isn't too busy. You are a laughing stock.

And you are a shottaking, freerolling, lying cheating douchebag.

WVU

EOG Master

are you angry Royalfan? You sound angry

WVU

EOG Master

I am not saying I don't trust Shrink. I think he would be trustworty. But sending 20k and knowing I will win the bet essentially trusting him for 40k is a bit much. No disputing that.

I don't know Negraneua, Ivey, Antonious, etc. at all, but if I can get a guy like that or Helmuth even to hold it in their stars or other poker account is that cool? Would like to get to know one of them anyway, and they like to bet sports too, especially Ivey so might be lucrative in some way down the road. I know that my brother might be able to work that out since he is well known in the poker world after winning the biggest online tourney ever.

No chance one of those guys stiffed if they held it where they are sponsored at.

Is this a comfortable possibility? I am not going to look into that option or bother writing up the rules until one of you pansies says that they are ready to go for 20k.

Good night. Check in late tomorrow or more likely Saturday. Peace.

Just bumping up the most rediculous post I have ever read on these forums. What did Ivey say when you asked him to hold the money Sir Royalbluff?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Just bumping up the most rediculous post I have ever read on these forums. What did Ivey say when you asked him to hold the money Sir Royalbluff?

No, not angry and although I think I could have got in contact potentially with one of them, it did seem a little out there. That is okay, I was just brainstorming out loud so we could get the challenge going. But was a waste of time. Nobody wanted to play. They were just bluffing.

<------Bluffer

<------Full of shit

<------Never really wanted to do it

<------ Made ZERO concessions

<------Is very sorry he wasted everyone's time

No, not angry and although I think I could have got in contact potentially with one of them, it did seem a little out there. That is okay, I was just brainstorming out loud so we could get the challenge going. But was a waste of time. Nobody wanted to play. They were just bluffing.

They = you.

Journeyman

EOG Master

This didn't even sound like you RF?

Contacting total strangers to hold a nice chunk of change.

""hello, you don't know me but I've seen you on TV, I was wondering if you...."":blink:

This didn't even sound like you RF?

Contacting total strangers to hold a nice chunk of change.

""hello, you don't know me but I've seen you on TV, I was wondering if you...."":blink:

His brother and his brothers roommate are professional poker champions and know those guys well. It would have been NO PROBLEM. RF has those dudes on speed dial.

Duh, Jman.

No, I'm not sane and although I think I could have got in contact potentially with one of them, it did seem a little out there. That is okay, I am always out there. Just blowing smoke so we could pretend to get the challenge going. But the challenge was a waste of time. I never wanted to play. Just bluffing.

Fixed it for you.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

So Frog too busy to keep getting his ass kicked, but his ghost has time?

ka$ino

EOG Member

I am bored finishing my day at work and somehow came across this rediculously funny thread about my brother. Chad (royalfan) is the most honest and ethical person I have ever met and is always the first to be there for any friends, family or stranger that needs help. He is one of the best in the world at what he does, and that is picking winners. I remember when I was 15, he won a nationwide fantasy baseball league, and from there he hasn't looked back and has become one of, if not the best sportsbetter on EOG, therx, or any other message board. He may come across as cocky and arrogant, and I admit that he can be, but anything that comes out of his mouth, even in a message board, is 100% true. The guy simply does not have a dishonest bone in his body.... he can't lie and refuses to do so and will never compromise his integrity for the betterment of himself or his pocketbook. That is why he doesn't bonus whore sportsbooks and notifies them if they put up a bad line.

I haven't read the entire thread, so I'm not sure if anyone has taken him up on his $20,000 bet, but if you guys need someone respectable to hold the money, I could most definitely get someone you all recognize to hold the money on Pokerstars or Fulltilt Poker.

Anyway, royalfan is a great guy and its unfortunate he's not respected as he should be, but I understand people on here take things too personally, as they do on all the poker message boards I am on. It will always be the same in the poker world or sportsbetting world: Everyone enjoys playing, but only a few are sharp enough to win... I guess he and I just have it in our blood, sorry to those that don't.

ka$ino