trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Clemson/Wake Forest

FYI madcapper on Clemson earlier in the week at + 2 1/2

some good cappers both ways tonight...

I suggest anyone considering backing WF waits until there's final word on whether Swank will play.

FYI madcapper on Clemson earlier in the week at + 2 1/2

some good cappers both ways tonight...

Thanks TRYTRTRY, I am very seriously thinking about changing my mind though. Wake forest is a very strong team and they are at home.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

on Clemson....after their first national tv debacle, shoud get maximum effort from the tiggers. And that effort only happens once or twice a year with this team.

mofome

Banned

care for me to make this the in-game thread yummy?

gl tonight guys, i need me some U

Junior

EOG Veteran

Line moved 3 1/2 points in favor of Clemson from Clemson +2 1/2 to Clemson -1. Local here still has WF -2,lol. To tough to middle this but I love clemson this evening.

Re: Clemson/Wake Forest (In-game thread)

I'm on Clemson and FWIW, I NEVER have any success picking FOR or AGAINST Clemson. Seems like they always F ME 2938u4ji23

When Tommy Bowden is fired from Clemson this year, he can go work as the OC at Auburn.

mofome

Banned

clemson d looks horrible. let this goofball run for 3rd and 9

rjt721

EOG Master

What dreadful playcalling from Wake inside the 5. Good for my under, though.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I suggest anyone considering backing WF waits until there's final word on whether Swank will play.

Huge drop off to freshman kicker. Still ofer in his career. Immediate impact, but might not be decding factor. First and goal at the one the only thing you should need him for is an extra point.

Best Wishes...OF :pop:

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I got the over and inside the fuckin 5 twice with a first down and get a total of 3 pts...,makes me sick

Teams in situations like Wake tonight, where they dominate every stat except the scoreboard, really play with fire. You're go up against guys like Spiller and Davis where one big play can completely change the game because Wake has let them hang around instead of burying and demoralizing them early.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Geez Clemson looks bad, maybe they can hire the OC from Auburn, now that he's available...

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

What a fucking disgusting fake....What is he thinking calling that...U line em up and get the yard...a fucking fake Punt...

JH85

EOG Addicted

What a dumb fucking call. If your gonna go for it, line it up and pound it in there , or a QB sneak.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:+textinb3 Gotta love the kicker in for Wake.