As i mentioned before, Bradford is a cinch for the hiesman

Re: As i mentioned before, Bradford is a cinch for the hiesman

half the big 12 qb's are possible heisman candidates...

bradford
daniels
harrell
mccoy

just off the top of the dome

royboy

EOG Dedicated

i bet him at 6.5/1 at the greek today.... could've gotten 15/1 before the season. 2348ji23e

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Best of the Big 12- Cody Hawkins!!!!

Actually, Chase is the man to beat.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

the #s daniels is putting up are unreal. no qb in college is even close to this guys talent right now. i dont care about his height, the kid is EASILY the best qb in college.

mofome

Banned

the #s daniels is putting up are unreal. no qb in college is even close to this guys talent right now. i dont care about his height, the kid is EASILY the best qb in college.

thats not true.

mofome

Banned

people should watch more football.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You don't think Daniels is good Mofo? Then maybe you should watch more football.

daniels is the typical system qb...he runs the spread great but im not too sure how hell transition in the nfl...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

daniels is the typical system qb...he runs the spread great but im not too sure how hell transition in the nfl...

This ins't the NFL we are talking about though, but I get your point. He is the perfect new era college qb though.

mofome

Banned

Someone says daniel is the best QB by FAR. I say that is not true. Royal comes back and says: "you don't think daniel is good". Sometimes these conversations become a gross waste of time, we're moving backwards with the discussion when people say things so stupid.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Someone says daniel is the best QB by FAR. I say that is not true. Royal comes back and says: "you don't think daniel is good". Sometimes these conversations become a gross waste of time, we're moving backwards with the discussion when people say things so stupid.

Fair enough but there is not a better college qb in my opinion. By how much is certainly debatable though.

This ins't the NFL we are talking about though, but I get your point. He is the perfect new era college qb though.

yeah i know...i want to say whichever qb wins the big 12 will most likely win the heisman

stafford is way overrated to me...dont get what all the analysts see in him...

tebow could be in the running if he starts doing what he did last year

sanchez just blew the ball for getting dominated by oregon st's d

mofome

Banned

Fair enough but there is not a better college qb in my opinion. By how much is certainly debatable though.

very debatable. i just think ou will win out and therefore chad has the clear advantage. bradford, despite what some would have you believe, actually has the better passer rating at this point. OU is loaded everywhere, mizz is not. I think bradford wins the heisman and OU plays UGA in the title game.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

yeah i know...i want to say whichever qb wins the big 12 will most likely win the heisman

stafford is way overrated to me...dont get what all the analysts see in him...

tebow could be in the running if he starts doing what he did last year

sanchez just blew the ball for getting dominated by oregon st's d

stafford, best (active) arm in the country, thats what people see.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Joe Ganz might one up Daniels in Lincoln next week. I do agree OU the better ballclub, but they won't win because of Bradford if they do near as much as Missouri potentially would due to Daniels. He is such a huge part of that programs resurection, while OU is OU no matter who is running the show.

mofome

Banned

so, what you're saying, is it would be impossible for bradford to impress you as much as daniel. fair enough.

mofome

Banned

riiiiight...the guy is way overrated if you ask me...never saw much in him

hmmm, are you suggesting that he does not have the best arm? I didn't say hes the best qb, he simply has the best arm.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

so, what you're saying, is it would be impossible for bradford to impress you as much as daniel. fair enough.

No, nothing is impossible. Bradford is very good also. Daniels far more mobile and the offense completely designed for him. OU can move the ball in many more ways, so not sure it is even a fair comparison. I think you understand my point though. Missouri revival a direct correlation to Chase. They are still the old Mizzou somewhat without him, although the talent level is better across the board there also. Big 12 in general though is a clear notch below SEC football though in my opinion.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

hmmm, are you suggesting that he does not have the best arm? I didn't say hes the best qb, he simply has the best arm.

He certainly has the NFL arm the scouts love.

he has a decent arm...but nothing out of the ordinary that would put him past qb's like bradford, daniels, harrell, etc etc

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I think Quebb is saying that his arm strength isn't enough to make him a better college QB than those he mentioned, not that he doesn't have more arm strength as he is a smart guy. He should know that he certainly has a stronger arm than those guys.

mofome

Banned

please clarify quebb. it seems to me that you don't think that stafford has a distinctly stronger arm than the other qbs you've listed. is that not the case?

I think Quebb is saying that his arm strength isn't enough to make him a better college QB than those he mentioned, not that he doesn't have more arm strength as he is a smart guy. He should know that he certainly has a stronger arm than those guys.

vince young and jamarcus russell had the biggest arms in their drafts but they wont ever be known as great passers in the nfl...stafford has a cannon but so does kyle boller...

mofome

Banned

vince young and jamarcus russell had the biggest arms in their drafts but they wont ever be known as great passers in the nfl...stafford has a cannon but so does kyle boller...

vince young had the best arm? never read that before.

:nono

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

me neither or seen it on display either.

please clarify quebb. it seems to me that you don't think that stafford has a distinctly stronger arm than the other qbs you've listed. is that not the case?

he may have a stronger arm...but cant use it as well as bradford, daniels, and harrell

mofome

Banned

VY has a cannon...not near as accurate as cutler though

there is not a human being alive that thinks young can throw as far nor with as much velocity as Cutler. well, aside from quebbler.

thats like saying jeff jones is sexy, despite the evidence.

there is not a human being alive that thinks young can throw as far nor with as much velocity as Cutler. well, aside from quebbler.

thats like saying jeff jones is sexy, despite the evidence.

cutler has a lot more velocity on his throws im not arguing that...but id put money that says young can throw a ball farther than cutler

mofome

Banned

he may have a stronger arm...but cant use it as well as bradford, daniels, and harrell

Put him in that kind of offense and we'd see. Stafford has the arm to do anything obviously, but i dont know where he is mentally. Stafford will be a top 5 pick, bradford will as well, imo. The others wont.

mofome

Banned

cutler has a lot more velocity on his throws im not arguing that...but id put money that says young can throw a ball farther than cutler

you'd just be donating to the get mofome a stripper fund.

Put him in that kind of offense and we'd see. Stafford has the arm to do anything obviously, but i dont know where he is mentally. Stafford will be a top 5 pick, bradford will as well, imo. The others wont.

BINGO!

im mean...