That sarah Palin's kinda cute

mr merlin

EOG Master
I never heard of her before today, but if I hear she's slutty I'll vote for her.
Looks like Mccain is taking the term running "mate" to its logical conclusion.

Re: That sarah Palin's kinda cute

Slut appeal works for me too. Cindy is pretty hot and now we got another hot one to look at for a few months.

You ever notice how the Democrat women have fat asses like Hillary (wears those pant suits to cver her ass up ) or are ugly like Michelle or are really ugly like their lesbian women ?

nice ... very nice ... she likes Men too -- Unlike the women in the Democrat party who hate men.

She has 5 kids so you know she likes to get it on.

I like this girl already !!

Brilliant, that's the right word. :+clueless
That's just what we all needed, an unknown chick to come and help run our country.
[genius - that's what it is - pure genius] :+clueless

That's just what we all needed, an unknown chick to come and help run our country.

She has 2 more years of executive experience than either
biden or ol obama!
cha ching

"Palin holds an undergraduate degree in journalism from the University of Idaho."

"Palin holds a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Idaho where she also minored in politics. She married Todd Palin, who had been her boyfriend from high school onward, on August 29, 1988, and briefly worked as a sports reporter for local Anchorage television stations while also working as a commercial fisherman with her husband.<sup id="cite_ref-Sarah_2-8" class="reference">[3] "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin#Early_life

A degree in Journalism? Why yes, that's EXACTLY who needs to be one heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

Ol' McConfused sure can pick 'em.
</sup>

mr merlin

EOG Master

"Palin holds an undergraduate degree in journalism from the University of Idaho."

"Palin holds a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Idaho where she also minored in politics. She married Todd Palin, who had been her boyfriend from high school onward, on August 29, 1988, and briefly worked as a sports reporter for local Anchorage television stations while also working as a commercial fisherman with her husband.<sup id="cite_ref-Sarah_2-8" class="reference">[3] "

A degree in Journalism? Why yes, that's EXACTLY who needs to be one heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

</sup>
Let me guess, you dont like her?

Let me guess, you dont like her?

I don't know the woman personally, so I can't say as to whether I like her or not. I do believe that her selection is a joke and the only reason she is being picked is because Obama is black.

Palin isn't qualified to be President, therefore she is not qualified to be Vice President.

She has 2 more years of executive experience than either
biden or ol obama!
cha ching
She has less overall experience than Obama, which you guys say is so important.
"cha ching", what the fuck is that?
"cha ching", you have no idea what you're talking about?
[keep reaching for straws that don't exist] typical spin bullshit :+clueless

A 'sport reporting' 'fisherman/woman', that's what we need.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Obama campaign highlights Palin's 'zero' experience

2 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AFP) ? Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama on Friday congratulated Alaska Governor Sarah Palin on her selection as John McCain's running-mate, while a campaign spokesman highlighted her "zero" foreign policy experience.
In keeping with Obama's pledge to show respect for his rivals despite disagreements over policy, Obama and his running-mate Senator Joe Biden issued a statement congratulating the 44-year-old mother of five and her family.
"We send our congratulations to Governor Sarah Palin and her family on her designation as the Republican nominee for vice president. It is yet another encouraging sign that old barriers are falling in our politics," the statement said.
"While we obviously have differences over how best to lead this country forward Governor Palin is an admirable person and will add a compelling new voice to this campaign," it added.
Earlier, Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton blasted the choice and highlighted Palin's lack of foreign policy experience.
"Today, John McCain put the former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience a heartbeat away from the presidency," Burton said in a statement.
Burton also criticized Palin as a vice presidential pick for her support of oil drilling in the Alaskan wilderness and her anti-abortion stance, referring to the 1973 Supreme Court decision that made abortion legal in the United States.
"Governor Palin shares John McCain's commitment to overturning Roe v. Wade, the agenda of Big Oil and continuing George Bush's failed economic policies. That's not the change we need, it's just more of the same," he said.
The choice of Palin was seen as a bold effort by McCain to attract disgruntled Democratic and independent supporters of Senator Hillary Clinton, who was defeated by Obama in the race to be the Democratic Party's presidential nominee.
Palin, a telegenic conservative, has led the oil-producing northwestern US state since December 2006 and was the first woman and youngest person to hold that state's top job.

McCain aides are emphasizing other ways in which Palin is a good fit for McCain. "She's a perfect reform partner," says a top McCain aide. "She fought corruption and business as usual, stood up to big oil. She's an executive, smart, tough, principled and very decent."
In the coming days, we'll test whether any of those descriptions fit and whether they can help overcome Palin's one gaping liability. By McCain's own standard, she flunks the experience test. It's not that she doesn't have interesting experiences?she's a bio writer's dream. She was a sportscaster and a fisherwoman, doesn't mind smelling like salmon occasionally, was once runner-up in the Miss Alaska competition, and her husband is a champion snowmobiler.
For all I know, she may also throw knives.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

This is surreal... Out of all the people that John McCain could select, he picks this woman? Are we sure the story didn't originate from The Onion?

mr merlin

EOG Master

This is surreal... Out of all the people that John McCain could select, he picks this woman? Are we sure the story didn't originate from The Onion?
Yea, Mccain picked her to help appeal to women, just as Obama picking Biden to help with the inexperienced label, so what? Palin is every bit as qualified to be president as Obama, do you agree?

Yea, Mccain picked her to help appeal to women, just as Obama picking Biden to help with the inexperienced label, so what? Palin is every bit as qualified to be president as Obama, do you agree?

As I have stated in several other threads... I do not consider EITHER John McCain NOR Barack Obama to be qualified to be President. It's not a choice of one being simply better than the other. NEITHER man should hold the office.

But in the question of Sarah Palin v/s Barack Obama... NEITHER is qualified.

McConfused ONLY mae this choice to counter Obama's minority status... IMHO that is a MORONIC and GUTLESS way to choose a running mate.

mr merlin

EOG Master

As I have stated in several other threads... I do not consider EITHER John McCain NOR Barack Obama to be qualified to be President. It's not a choice of one being simply better than the other. NEITHER man should hold the office.

But in the question of Sarah Palin v/s Barack Obama... NEITHER is qualified.

McConfused ONLY mae this choice to counter Obama's minority status... IMHO that is a MORONIC and GUTLESS way to choose a running mate.
Thats fine, you have the right to your opinion, it sure is interesting that you constantly harp against the republicans and everything mccain does. Are you worried he may actually win or something.

</sup>

About as much as a political science or sociology degree from the fuck sticks you are supporting. I will take this gal over your morons any day of the week. 5 kids and has run a Business, city and State government.

Thats fine, you have the right to your opinion, it sure is interesting that you constantly harp against the republicans and everything mccain does. Are you worried he may actually win or something.

I'm worried if EITHER of them win...

More so if McConfused wins because, unless I missed something, Barack Obama has never sponsored legislation that was a direct assault upon the First Amendment.

About as much as a political science or sociology degree from the fuck sticks you are supporting. I will take this gal over your morons any day of the week. 5 kids and has run a Business, city and State government.

You are sad, Nic. Had McConfused picked Ronald McDonald to be the GOP nomination for VP, you'd be on here screaming about how much you love Big Macs and that Ronald had ran a successful business.

Oh, and who is it do you feel that I am supporting?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm worried if EITHER of them win...

More so if McConfused wins because, unless I missed something, Barack Obama has never sponsored legislation that was a direct assault upon the First Amendment.
Thats the difference between you and me, I'm not willing to send this country into the toilet just because of a constitution obsession.

Thats the difference between you and me, I'm not willing to send this country into the toilet just because of a constitution obsession.

And that is what makes me right and you wrong. Had the Constitution been paid attention to, the country wouldn't be in the toilet at all.

Sweet little Sarah Palin was caught trying the old Republican backdoor
shit by trying to use her power as Governor to get her ex brother inlaw fired.
[an Alaska state trooper] she fits the republican profile perfectly :devil:

But now Palin is also caught in a probe of her official conduct that likely nixes whatever chance she had to be on the McCain ticket. She's only been a governor for two years, but that's about four times as long as someone else mentioned as GOP VP pick, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

However, questions have now arisen over whether Palin used her office to try and fire her ex -brother-in-law from a state trooper's position. Palin asserts the charge is untrue, but the Alaska Senate this week approved the hiring of an independent investigator to look into the allegation.

I don't know the woman personally, so I can't say as to whether I like her or not. I do believe that her selection is a joke and the only reason she is being picked is because Obama is black.

Palin isn't qualified to be President, therefore she is not qualified to be Vice President.

Road-remember Obama is only half black so that could only be half the reason.

Wonder if she had some hanky panky going on with any girls in the church choir?Seems Obama getting looked at doing this-only it was a choir boy in his case.

And who knew of Obama before he became the young crowds american idol?

And who knew of Obama before he became the young crowds american idol?
Wait a second, do you know that J Mc just met her for the very first time
ever on Wednesday? He doesn't even know who she is either, funny shit.

Sweet little Sarah Palin was caught trying the old Republican backdoor
shit by trying to use her power as Governor to get her ex brother inlaw fired.
[an Alaska state trooper] she fits the republican profile perfectly :devil:

Hey dipstick -- You forgot to used the word "alleged" in stead of "caught" -- She herself has encouraged an independent investigation into this issue.

Look for her to be completely exhonerated here.

Good news though as Democrats going after her means they are worried about her.

Gotta love it.

i know...they are looking for ANYTHING they can dig up

i love seeing the libs knocked back on their heels without knowing what to do...i bet many of them are wishing hillary was their candidate :)

Oh PUH_LEEZE!!!! The Dem's are LOVING this... The R's have been doing nothing but telling people that Obama is "inexperienced" and "not ready" and they go and pick a woman (minority) that NO ONE has heard of and has less NATIONAL experience than Obama.

I PRAY that Biden makes her cry on stage...

Hey dipstick -- You forgot to used the word "alleged" in stead of "caught" -- She herself has encouraged an independent investigation into this issue.

Look for her to be completely exhonerated here.

Good news though as Democrats going after her means they are worried about her.

Gotta love it.

They are going after her because she is an EASY target.

Wait a second, do you know that J Mc just met her for the very first time
ever on Wednesday? He doesn't even know who she is either, funny shit.

no i did not know that he just met her wed-i believe the politics in this country has got so out of control we have not seen the worst of where this country is going which ever one of the 2 morons that are running for president are elected.i just know that my stepdad is greek which moved here in the seventies-became a US citizen in the early eighties,has always voted democrat but will not in any way vote for Obama instead will vote for McCain and i know he knows a lot more than the average person about other countries and their people in the world and this tells me something is not right about Obama.

Oh PUH_LEEZE!!!! The Dem's are LOVING this... The R's have been doing nothing but telling people that Obama is "inexperienced" and "not ready" and they go and pick a woman (minority) that NO ONE has heard of and has less NATIONAL experience than Obama.

I PRAY that Biden makes her cry on stage...

And Obama picks someone that says they would be proud to be on a ticket with McCain and also says in a debate that Obama does not have enough expirience.face it all this mess is a BIG F*****G JOKE>

The only reason Obama did not pick Hillary is because his wife told him not to.I cannot believe no one can figure that out-so if you are voting for Obama it will be his wife running the country-not him.

Last edited: