MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

The Kennedy's are a national disgrace to this country. Kill anyone recently Teddy? Isn't there another Kennedy relative in jail for murder?
This family is as crooked as they come.
Let me know when you find something that effected the country. Im not interested in blow jobs or car accidents.

texansfan

EOG Master

Yeah, enough about the other stuff in this thread. My biggest concern though is whether or not Obama/Biden are really ready to lead all 57 states for the next four years.

Let me know what the Kennedy's have stolen. Did they have a son like Neil who rip off every old lady in the nation in the savings and loan scam? I mean we can go with Prescott all the way down to Marvin. this family hasn't made a dime in their pathetic lives that wasn't tax payer funded or a favor from a connection.

I think the Kennedy's had two sons who died for this county. Putting the Kennedy's in the same sentence as this crime family is a disgrace.

I'd rather be a thief than a murderer; I'll bet Mary Jo Kopechne's family feels the same.

It is worrisome that Palin sends her own son to Iraq.

Not helpful to women that she herself elected to give live birth to an infant destined to live a short, difficult at best, life.

Pure Libertarian here, I loathe her first choice above, revere her for the second.

The concern we should all have this minute is, will she try to deprive us of our rights to make different decisions?

For now, the enjoyment of this election just rose 10 points. Stay Tuned for more fun...

http://newsblaze.com/story/20080829102604stra.nb/topstory.html

Yeah, enough about the other stuff in this thread. My biggest concern though is whether or not Obama/Biden are really ready to lead all 57 states for the next four years.
::LMAO::

Actually, it's 58, TF. Check my sig. .... there was also that one he hadn't been to yet!!!!

texansfan

EOG Master

Let me know when you find something that effected the country. Im not interested in blow jobs or car accidents.

Yeah, there would never be any coverups where the kennedy's are concerned. If you have a top secret clearance let me know, otherwise all your info comes from the internet as far as what you really know.

The car ending up in the river was an accident. The girl being left in the car to die was on purpose.

just clearing that up.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I'd rather be a thief than a murderer; I'll bet Mary Jo Kopechne's family feels the same.

Tell that to those 4000 thousand families of dead kids over in Iraq and the 50 thousand maimed for a con job of a war to profit a select few. there is no money in peace.

texansfan

EOG Master

You don't think the Democrats are profiting from this war as well? Please, at least try and be objective when you post. We know you hate Bush, we get it. The problem is your anti-Bush, anti-America rants cloud your objectivity.

If you seriously think there is really any difference between the Democrats and Republicans then I believe your mistaken imo.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

It is worrisome that Palin sends her own son to Iraq.

Not helpful to women that she herself elected to give live birth to an infant destined to live a short, difficult at best, life.

Pure Libertarian here, I loathe her first choice above, revere her for the second.

http://newsblaze.com/story/20080829102604stra.nb/topstory.html

what a back handed compliment...lol...paying respect to someone after you shit on them. nice.

"destined to live a short life" :finger004 not very astute on your part

then again, back in those old days...i can see how someone could be antiquated in their thinking.

anyway...

back to the days before electricity::LMAO::...it is true that many children w/trisomy did not live past childhood due to infection.

now-a-days, medicine has advanced...:+excited-

in today's world...children with trisomy... live into adulthood somewhere between 55 and 65 years of age.

Are you gonna call him a Muslim next Sports girl? What does this garbage have to do with running the country?

Nope. I deal in facts. The facts are that one of his parents was a Muslim, not him, so I would never call him that.

there are a number of reasons that I personally question his commitment to America. As I have said in the past, politicians, any of them, can make the best acceptance speeches in the world about what their plans are for this country, but what they say and what they do, all party affiliation aside, are almost always two different things. Politicians are lying sacks of crap, and what they say in speeches or commercials or whatever while they're campaigning is whatever it takes to get your vote - an if it has no connection to the truth, who cares?

I believe that doing your own research on a candidate on the assumption that what he says is likely BS, gets you closer to the truth about the person. I don't know the religious doctrine of the church Obama has been going to for 20+ years, I don't if they baptized or don't work on Saturday, what I do know is that they are a congregation with a non-negotiable commitment to Africa. For a possible President of the United States, I find that odd.
http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You don't think the Democrats are profiting from this war as well? Please, at least try and be objective when you post. We know you hate Bush, we get it. The problem is your anti-Bush, anti-America rants cloud your objectivity.

If you seriously think there is really any difference between the Democrats and Republicans then I believe your mistaken imo.

The democrats didn't mislead the country into this farce. They didn't make up shoddy evidence to trick people into going. My problem with the democrats is that they were to naive to realize that the collection of crooks had an agenda. Sorry Tex but you can try to make me a democrat all you want because this is what you guys do best. Anyone that challenges this corrupt administration is either anti american, a liberal, or a democrat. Its bullshit at its highest level but when one side can make a bunch of monkeys believe this type of garbage, you then come to realize why the rest of the world is laughing at us. Follow the money trail. Follow the money trail.

texansfan

EOG Master

Really Tony, let's give women the right to kill their babies through abortion but how dare they want to give birth to a child that although sick, will be loved and cared for as any healthy child would be.

texansfan

EOG Master

My only point Thor is that imo, most politicians are sleazy and crooked. Many of them start out in politics with good intentions, but we all know how power corrupts even the strongest. How many politicans are poor?

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

The democrats didn't mislead the country into this farce. They didn't make up shoddy evidence to trick people into going. My problem with the democrats is that they were to naive to realize that the collection of crooks had an agenda. Sorry Tex but you can try to make me a democrat all you want because this is what you guys do best. Anyone that challenges this corrupt administration is either anti american, a liberal, or a democrat. Its bullshit at its highest level but when one side can make a bunch of monkeys believe this type of garbage, you then come to realize why the rest of the world is laughing at us. Follow the money trail. Follow the money trail.
What evidence did they "make up"?

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

rumors of obama's attack add on governor palin...emil jones is working on getting this out on tv

"there are plenty of degenerates that were healthy at birth...

yet became drug addicts, alcoholics, sex offenders...etc...

and lived 'short lives at best'. as a community organizer i witnessed these slimebags first hand...

i want to freeze these menaces, and as president i will fund cloning research that will develop a genetic marker...in which we can predict... if an unborn child will turn into a degenerate...

then i will get those little unborns fitted for their cement slippers with a nice pair of rongeurs.

how dare governor palin give birth to that kid with the extra chromosome. he should have been handled 'cago style"

i am barry obama...and i approve this message.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

As with everyone else, it is a surprise to me. Acceptable ? I guess so, but the downside , IMO, is that Alaska has a minimum if electoral votes, vs. let's say' Romney & Massachusett's plethora of them.
Let's go women..............the time to be sexist is upon you & here !

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

As with everyone else, it is a surprise to me. Acceptable ? I guess so, but the downside , IMO, is that Alaska has a minimum if electoral votes, vs. let's say' Romney & Massachusett's plethora of them.
Let's go women..............the time to be sexist is upon you & here !
Romney wouldn't have won Mass. He was a 1 term governor who didn't run for reelection because his job ratings were too low.

Nope. I deal in facts. The facts are that one of his parents was a Muslim, not him, so I would never call him that.

there are a number of reasons that I personally question his commitment to America. As I have said in the past, politicians, any of them, can make the best acceptance speeches in the world about what their plans are for this country, but what they say and what they do, all party affiliation aside, are almost always two different things. Politicians are lying sacks of crap, and what they say in speeches or commercials or whatever while they're campaigning is whatever it takes to get your vote - an if it has no connection to the truth, who cares?

I believe that doing your own research on a candidate on the assumption that what he says is likely BS, gets you closer to the truth about the person. I don't know the religious doctrine of the church Obama has been going to for 20+ years, I don't if they baptized or don't work on Saturday, what I do know is that they are a congregation with a non-negotiable commitment to Africa. For a possible President of the United States, I find that odd.
http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

Why do u keep referring to the fact that one of his parents is a Muslim if it doesn't matter to you (you would never call him that)?

Also, when was the last time you voted for a Democrat?

Just curious...

Culver

EOG Veteran

38 MILLION people watched Obama's acceptance speech

Barack Obama's acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention was seen by more than 38 million people.
Nielsen Media Research said more people watched Obama speak than watched the Olympics opening ceremony in Beijing, the final "American Idol" or the Academy Awards this year. Obama talked before a live audience of 80,000 people in Denver.
His TV audience nearly doubled the amount of people who watched John Kerry accept the Democratic nomination to run against President Bush four years ago. Kerry's speech was seen by just over 20 million people.
Obama's audience might be higher, since Nielsen didn't have an estimate for how many people watched Obama on PBS or C-SPAN Thursday night.

38 MILLION people watched Obama's acceptance speech

Barack Obama's acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention was seen by more than 38 million people.
Nielsen Media Research said more people watched Obama speak than watched the Olympics opening ceremony in Beijing, the final "American Idol" or the Academy Awards this year. Obama talked before a live audience of 80,000 people in Denver.
His TV audience nearly doubled the amount of people who watched John Kerry accept the Democratic nomination to run against President Bush four years ago. Kerry's speech was seen by just over 20 million people.
Obama's audience might be higher, since Nielsen didn't have an estimate for how many people watched Obama on PBS or C-SPAN Thursday night.

Good stuff...12io4j2w90

What does it say about the Republicans when they say they are EXCITED about an "UNKNOWN VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WITH VIRTUALLY NO EXPERIENCE?" ::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Why do u keep referring to the fact that one of his parents is a Muslim if it doesn't matter to you (you would never call him that)?

Also, when was the last time you voted for a Democrat?

Just curious...
I refered to his one parent as being a muslim because in the post I quoted from Thor, I was being accused of something that I wouldn't do because it wasn't true and I was explaining that.

Since I turned 18, I have voted democratic every time except once.

I refered to his one parent as being a muslim because in the post I quoted from Thor, I was being accused of something that I wouldn't do because it wasn't true and I was explaining that.

Since I turned 18, I have voted democratic every time except once.

Which Republican did you vote for?

It sounds like you are ashamed to say you voted for George W. Bush...

Who can blame ya?

Had I voted for arguably the worst President that our country has ever had and one with the lowest approval rating in history , I might phrase it like you just did... 12io4j2w90

The Woman Who Beat McCain's VP

Posted Aug 29th 2008 12:30PM by TMZ Staff
John McCain's VP Governor Sarah Palin hasn't lost the election yet, but she did lose the 1984 Miss Alaska pageant to Maryline Blackburn, coming in second.

According to her website, Maryline "is a singer with a wide spectrum of performing experiences." Maybe she'll perform at the RNC in St. Paul on Monday.

McCain's VP -- Miss Alaska Loser

Posted Aug 29th 2008 11:28AM by TMZ Staff
Before she was named McCain's Vice Presidential nominee today, no one except for the seven people who live in Alaska ever heard of Gov. Sarah Palin -- or that she came in second place at the 1984 Miss Alaska pageant.

Palin did win Miss Wasilla and the coveted Miss Congeniality award. So who cares what her
economic plan is?

At least McCain is consistent as he married someone young enough to be his daughter and now chooses a running mate that is almost young enough to be his grand daughter...:rolleyes:

It sounds like you are ashamed to say you voted for George W. Bush...

Who can blame ya?

Had I voted for arguably the worst President that our country has ever had and one with the lowest approval rating in history , I might phrase it like you just did... 12io4j2w90
No, I'm actually ashamed, as I am with this election, that the two main candidates are the best this country could come up with. I find that sad. and sad that my vote isn't going to be an enthusiastic vote "for" someone, but rather a disappointed and defeated vote against someone. Also sad.

Bush is only surpassed by Carter I would say in those bad ratings and I would have voted for Carter had I been old enough! That I will admit ;)