Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

kodiak goes 3-2-1 & + 33 units on Tues, now 50-50-2 & + 8.70 units in his last 102 posted cfb plays here at the EOG.

Even if this was accurate, +9 units is pretty good, IMO.

Genral, Thank you. The numbers he has are off yet there still not bad, that is the funny thing about it. Remember I was up over 40units and 15 to 20 games above 500 here before he started to post this rubbish. Also how can he not have a accurate record of yesterday??? lol, seems rather silly when my plays are SOOOOO EASY TO FIND UP ABOVE....

GL I'M OUT OF HERE, THIS THREAD, NOW TIL MARCH...

mariah

EOG Dedicated

the #'s in this thread are very accurate, funny thing is kodiak always has a problem with the #'s when being watched. +9 is better than -9 but should anyone pay for these picks:+clueless :+clueless 50%:+clueless :+clueless after 100+ plays.... DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

By the way kodiak I thought you were vanishing for 3 months, you barely made it 2 days:LMAO :LMAO

How is this accurate when it is very clear that I went 5-2 yesterday here for +58 units and you have me at just 3-2?

lol, the plays are very easy to find are they not?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Updated stats for kodiaks last 106 posted plays here at the EOG in cfb 54-50-2 & +53.70 units. Kodiak only needs to get back another 1150 units(-$120,000) that he lost over an 18 month period while being tracked at the RX where the plays were for 2,3, & 5 units per play. Regardless of this nice short run he is on NEVER SEND HIM $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

husker

EOG Addicted

First off His/Her track is off HUGE as you can see. Secondly Husker tracked my plays last football season X 10 meaning a 10 unit play = 100units / 15 unit play =150units. So any post saying a track was minus this at 2 , 3, 5per play is completey not true.

you are correct, the football plays were tracked at 10x the units. most of your plays were 2-5u plays (20-50u) until you started losing. then you started the 10u plays, chasing like you did in every sport. the reason for the 10x the units was AFTER losing big in baskets (10u plays), you said they were only worth 1/10 as much as football.

other than the two 20u mich winners (last year they lost), you are slightly ahead for the football season (+47u total) . sometimes you win the chase plays, sometimes you lose them.

husker

EOG Addicted

lol, the plays are very easy to find are they not?

your plays really aren't easy to find. probably because you are on post review, they seem to just show up much later. you posted them early, but they can't be seen until much later. many times i have checked for your plays, and then the next day see them with yesterdays date.

Mariah husker has just stated that your lieing with your posts. How does that feel kid? lol.....

Mariah = EXPOSED

mariah

EOG Dedicated

the moderators here have just about had their fill of kodak as well, and yes he i on post review so the plays are at times hard to find & I have tried my best to follow him as accurately as I can & believe I have made an honest attempt at that. Dirty & The General are ready to ban kodiak from yet another site.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Is it March already you are back so soon my little bear:+textinb3 :+textinb3

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless :+clueless I do not think for a second Husker was questioning my integrity. Another nice attempt to try & divert the attention & exsposure of your :+signs15- :+signs15- :doh1 :doh1

^ lol your psycho.. You just got called out for another batch of BS posts and your calling me names..

P.S.Y.C.H.O

you are correct, the football plays were tracked at 10x the units.

So every post you have made stating that I lost 1100units at 2 to 5 per play is now a documented LIE. and we already exposed you keeping bad tracks. What more is there to do son? Do you think any person viewing this listens to your B.S. Your agenda driven ways have been EXPOSED your a LIAR and NUT CASE.

Take care!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Is it March already? You are back so soon little bear:LMAO :LMAO

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak goes 0-1 & -11 units on Thurs now 54-51-2 & +42.70 units in his last 107 posted cfb plays here at the EOG

mariah

EOG Dedicated

The tracks that I reasearched at the RX that were kept by 3 different people showed you losing 1200 units (-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units each unit representing $100, so again you have been exsposed for :+signs15- & again caught trying to manipulate the facts. Here at the EOG I have made an honest attempt to follow your last 107 plays something that is not easy because you are on post review but I feel comfortable that the stats I have provided for your last 107 plays are honest & accurate! You are always saying I was a person wanting to be on your email list & that I sent you 100's of emails requesting such BUT YOU HAVE YET TO PROVIDE 1 email proving such. Your are a liar & a person of extremely poor character & it is comforting to know that the moderators of this site are watching you like a hawk. It is you who has been banned from the RX for :+signs15- , ghosting & other under handed tactics.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak goes 1-0 & +10 units yesterday, now 55-51-2 & +52.70 units in his last 108 posted cfb plays here at the EOG.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak goes 1-1 & -1 units last night, now 56-52-2 & +51.70 units in his last 110 posted cfb plays her at the EOG

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak goes 1-1 & -1.5 units in the lsu/osu game last night. Kodiak was 56-52-2 & +51.20 units(+$5120) in his last 110 posted cfb plays here at the EOG. Hardly 60% or better as kodiak is always claiming & a far cry from the -1200 units(-$120,000) he lost over an 18 month period while being tracked at th RX by 3 different people. I would strongly suggest to all NEVER SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

Apple

Banned

I thought kodiak was banned already... Heard General was fed up.

What happened?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung . Kodiak lost 1200 units(-$120,000) at 2,3, &5 units per play($100 = 1 unit) over an 18 month stretch while being tracked at the RX by 3 different people. Kodiak was later banned from that site for many unethical acts.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung & WARN OTHERS AT OTHER SITES ABOUT HIM!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung & WARN OTHERS AT OTHER SITES ABOUT HIM!

Thanks for posting about this scumbag - I can only imagine how a phone call goes with one of his potential clients.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

No phone calls Seymour, he trolls for suckers via email in his threads, for the nominal amount of $100 he will put you on an email list that lost 1200 units (-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play(1 unit=$100) over an 18 month stretch in all sports while being tracked by 3 different people at the RX. SO DO NOT EVER SEND THIS KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung & WARN OTHERS AT OTHER SITES ABOUT HIM!!!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

No phone calls Seymour, he trolls for suckers via email in his threads, for the nominal amount of $100 he will put you on an email list that lost 1200 units (-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play(1 unit=$100) over an 18 month stretch in all sports while being tracked by 3 different people at the RX. SO DO NOT EVER SEND THIS KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung & WARN OTHERS AT OTHER SITES ABOUT HIM!!!

So at a $100 per unit I can expect to drop 120k tax free - sounds like a good deal - nice work bear

mariah

EOG Dedicated

the tracks at the RX showed all, & it was not a pretty site, kodiak is a poor capper & a worse manager of a betting bankroll. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Under no conditions or terms should anyone ever send Kodiak $$$$. -1200 units (- $120,000 ) at 2,3,& 5 units per play( each unit = $100) over an 18 months time period while being tracked by 3 different people at the RX.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak may be gone but do not ever forget !!! -1200 units (- $ 120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play over an 18 month period . :hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Do not ever forget kodiaks run : -1200 units (-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play with each unit equal to $100 & it all took place over an 18 month stretch in all sports & was tracked by 3 different people at THE RX.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">How in the fuck we gunna forget, you have posted it about 400 times now. pathetic
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Bump : It is that time of year when kodiak will show up . DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$$ or this could be you :hung The guy lost 1200 units(-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per game with each unit being $100 over an 18 month period while being tracked at the RX by 3 different people.

Apple

Banned

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">How in the fuck we gunna forget, you have posted it about 400 times now. pathetic</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I appreciate the fact that Mariah is protecting us from pure scum like Kodiak.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

He is back:doh1

Mariah - when are the 2 of you gonna get married? Kodiak is married with 3 young girls but i think he'd leave his wife for you since you are so madly in love with him. you are truly infatuated with him so you might as well make it official and commit to spend the rest of your life with him - like you really want to do

Cannon

Banned

Who is going to protect us from the SCUM TOUT CHUCKY NOLUCKY?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak goes 1-1 on Thurs with both plays for 10 units = - 1 unit, but in kodiak math he claims to have made $$$, just check his cfb thread for yesterday to view the plays, then look at todays (friday) thread by kodiak in cfb where he claims to have made $$$. The lies start in week #1

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

kodiaks a good shit. nobody buys his picks anyway, so leave him be to post those homer michigan plays