THE PLAN....REPUBLICANS UNITE

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>THE PLAN

A.. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B.. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C.. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D.. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated
Re: THE PLAN....REPUBLICANS UNITE

think how pleasant politics would be if both parties got rid of their fringe extremists.

A Secret Network of Republican Homosexuals on Capitol Hill?

Cliff Kincaid, of the right-wing media watchdog organization Accuracy in Media, has joined the group of right-wing elites trying to blame the Mark Foley scandal on an imagined gay cabal within the Republican Party. The following is from a column Kincaid published today:
As I contended during an interview on the public television program NOW, the Republicans have only themselves to blame for this scandal. House leaders permitted homosexuals to infiltrate and manipulate the party apparatus while they publicly postured as friends of family values and traditional marriage. The facade is now in ruins. The press can’t be blamed for seizing on a real and legitimate story.​
The Foley-Hastert scandal, according to Kincaid, is the result of the House Republican leadership’s subservience to a dedicated and crafty network of gay Republicans “working behind-the-scenes to sabotage a conservative pro-family agenda in the Congress.” Kincaid suggests that Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert’s refusal to resign might be evidence that this alleged secret network of closeted Republicans reaches into the highest positions of leadership:
For the sake of honest and open government, not to mention protection of the children, the secret Capitol Hill homosexual network must be exposed and dismantled. But only Republican leaders can do that. Their failure to do so suggests that the network may go higher and deeper—and have more power—than even the New York Times article indicated.​

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/2006/10/a_secret_networ.html

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="132"><tbody><tr><td height="15"><table border="0"><tbody><tr><td>Forgotten Coverage of the
White House "Call Boy" Scandal
</td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="2">
RNC CALLS SCANDAL A 'TRAGIC SITUATION'
George Archibald and Paul M. Rodriguez The Washington Times; Final Section: A Page: A1 Friday, June 30, 1989
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="12"> <table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="4"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top" width="50%">Republican and conservative political leaders reacted cautiously yesterday to a report in The Washington Times that key Reagan and Bush administration officials are ensnared in a federal probe of homosexual prostitution. <table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="20" width="200"> <tbody> <tr> <td> <hr> Rep. Barney Frank, Massachusetts Democrat and a self-proclaimed homosexual who several weeks ago threatened to reveal a list of Republican homosexuals in Congress, said he was "not surprised" by the revelations. <hr> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> "There's no reason for cleaning anybody out (of office because they used homosexual prostitutes)," said Leslie Goodman, a spokeswoman for Republican National Committee Chairman Lee Atwater.
"It's a personal situation. It's a tragic situation if people have to resort to prostitutes," the GOP spokeswoman said. "But there's no standard for people in the federal government that's different than for the average Joe on the street."
However, a top Labor Department adviser to Secretary Elizabeth Dole resigned yesterday after acknowledging to The Times that he had procured male prostitutes and was subjected to blackmail threats by one of the call boys.
In a letter announcing his resignation as Mrs. Dole's political personnel liaison to the White House, Paul R. Balach wrote: "I hereby resign my position this date due to the public disclosure of activities concerning my personal life."
Mr. Balach said in an interview late yesterday he was told by the department's solicitor, Robert Davis, he must either resign or be fired. He said he was not allowed to talk to Mrs. Dole about the matter.
"They said they reached this decision with a great deal of pain because I was a valued employee. But they thought that the cloud surrounding me would not allow me to continue to hold a political job in the administration," he said.
"I think they are protecting Elizabeth, and frankly I would do the same thing," Mr. Balach said. "I live paycheck to paycheck. They promised me that they would try and find me another position somewhere in the government, but I just don't know. . . . Somebody else is going to clean out my office. They didn't want me to come back into the office."
According to documents obtained by The Times, the homosexual prostitution ring includes not only Reagan and Bush administration officials but military officers, congressional aides and U.S. and foreign businessmen with close social ties to Washington's political elite.
U.S. Attorney Jay B. Stephens confirmed in a statement yesterday that his office "has been investigating allegations involving credit card fraud" following a Feb. 28 raid on the call boy ring's Northwest Washington headquarters. But Mr. Stephens refused to discuss the matter further.
A Justice Department spokesman said the investigation was being led by the Secret Service.
But the spokesman denied that the government was investigating the possibility that homosexuals who held senior posts during the Reagan administration were compromised by blackmail or by Soviet agents who may have used young male prostitutes for espionage purposes.
The White House distanced itself yesterday from reports that top-level Republican officeholders and Pentagon brass were involved in the homosexual prostitution ring.
"I don't know anything about it," said White House spokesman Marlin Fitzwater. "Nothing at all."
At the Pentagon, spokesman Pete Williams, commenting on The Times' article, said he was unaware of any Defense Department investigation into credit card fraud or homosexual conduct by members of the military.
</td><td valign="top" width="50%"> Democratic National Committee officials declined to comment on GOP involvement with the call boy ring.
But Rep. Barney Frank, Massachusetts Democrat and a self-proclaimed homosexual who several weeks ago threatened to reveal a list of Republican homosexuals in Congress, said he was "not surprised" by the revelations.
Because almost all Republican homosexuals are "in the closet," Mr. Frank said, "there's an impression that there aren't any Republicans. . . . This is the proof of the prejudice in our community."
Bias that forces homosexuals to maintain secrecy about their sexual orientation is an "obvious waste of human talent," he said. "People ought to be judged by their work, not whether they are gay. The whole blackmail issue wouldn't exist if we didn't have this fear of homosexuals."
The National Gay & Lesbian Task Force and the Human Rights Campaign Fund, a gay and lesbian civil rights group, echoed Mr. Frank's remarks.
"The Washington Times story is a rank attempt to sensationalize a fact that should come as no surprise to anybody: that there are gay people in the Republican Party and in this Republican administration," the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force said in a statement. "The story The Times does not tell is the story of the repression and fear that still mars the lives of gay individuals in politics."
The group also challenged the possibility raised in The Times' story of threats to national security from the blackmail of homosexuals in sensitive government positions, saying there has never been "even one single documented case of gay-related espionage" in the past 40 years.
In Republican political circles, there is a clear division between those who want to clean out homosexuals from government and "more pragmatic types" who are tolerant of their private behavior but hate any kind of scandal that will hurt the party, said one close adviser to Mr. Atwater.
"The pragmatists want it (disclosures of the homosexual prostitution ring) to go away. They hope there's no more to come," the adviser said.
"I had no idea such stuff was going on," said Morton Blackwell, president of The Leadership Institute, which gives political training to young Republicans.
"I think it is time to sit down and write a paper for young conservatives who are washed over by all of this propaganda saying some people are naturally, genetically irresistibly inclined to this kind of (homosexual) behavior," Mr. Blackwell said.
"We Republicans stand for traditional values and cannot continue to stand if we fall significantly away from them," he said.
"If this (The Times' disclosures) proves to be true, then it would explain a certain resistance to pro-family policies on the part of the Reagan administration which were popular and in the interests of the administration," said Paul Weyrich, president of Coalitions for America.
"You can understand an administration's reluctance to get involved in something if they're going to have to pay dearly to be on the unpopular side of an issue," he said.
"But it is hard to understand why they would resist certain policy decisions which were popular with the public and which were in the national interest: for example, treating AIDS as a public health issue and requiring testing, which was vehemently opposed at the policy level of the administration,."
Late Nite White House Visits ~ Suicide
Scroll Down for More
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Right wing extremists are a fantasy of the left, left wing extremists are a menace to the planet.

they're both equally bad. if you don't believe there are right wing extremists, you've lost your credibility.

mr merlin

EOG Master

they're both equally bad. if you don't believe there are right wing extremists, you've lost your credibility.
It's remotely possible one or two existed at some point in time, the problem is that lefties think every straight thinking conservative is an extremist.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

It's remotely possible one or two existed at some point in time, the problem is that lefties think every straight thinking conservative is an extremist.

i hope that you're just being sarcastic, because that's not true. when you start with distortions, you become as credible as doc and nic ( each is an example of right and left extremism , i might add).

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

What could RETHUGS unite around??? A smarmy liar and flip-flopper who has temper tantrums-and can't remember that we went into Afghanistan BEFORE we went into Iraq??? A guy who supported the Bush Tax Cuts AFTER he rejected them for over 6 years??? The fool who sought out Pastor Hagee---the loon who calls Catholicism "a whore religion"?? The guy who is out on a limb on talking to Iran and a timetable for getting out of Iraq?? The guy who is AGAINST the GI BILL-but calls Obama a "troop-hater"-a guy who voted FOR it??? Yeah...go rally around Johnny McNUTS...and LOL...you'll all need it!!! LMAO!!!

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

Hagee helped found Christians United for Israel on February 7, 2006 as a "Christian AIPAC" lobbying Congress to support Israel.In 2005, he received a Honorary Doctorate from Netanya Academic College in Israel.<TABLE borderColor=#58794a cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#eff4ed cellPadding=5 width="100%" bgColor=#eff4ed borderColorLight=#58794a border=1><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=170 bgColor=#ddead9>Event Title</TD><TD class=EventViewText>CUFI D.C. Summit 2008</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=EventViewHeader width=170 bgColor=#ddead9>Recurrence:</TD><TD class=EventViewText>Daily (Ending 7/24/2008)</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=170 bgColor=#ddead9>Event Date & Time</TD><TD>7/21/2008.10:00AM</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=170 bgColor=#ddead9>Event End Date & Time</TD><TD>7/24/2008</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=170 bgColor=#ddead9>Event Location</TD><TD>Washington, D.C.
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=170 bgColor=#ddead9>Event Description</TD><TD>
Christians United for Israel presents the 3rd Annual Israel/Washington DC Summit 2008.We need more tax dollars for Israel.
Mark your calendars to join us in Washington DC July 21-24, 2008

Monday-Wednesday has many sessions to attend.
Tuesday night is "A Night to Honor Israel" banquet

Visit our website to view our special guests speakers, events, and sessions that are scheduled for these nights.

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=170 bgColor=#ddead9>Contact Info</TD><TD>For more information call 1-877-706-CUFI (2834)
or visit www.cufi.org

Talk about nuts.HatingHarve and lard ass lunatic Hagee. Did you just comeback from Hagee's summit confrence let's wage war for Israel? Or was you a guest speaker at his seminar in Washington this week titled "We want All American tax dollars for Israel RIGHT NOW! "

Sorry guys enough is enough. No more of my tax dollars or wars for Israel! HatefulHarvey and Pastor Fatso want to fight the Arabs go to it .You two dual citizens old silly kooks leave as soon as possible

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

I can't stand Hagee-because ,among many reasons-he supports Israel so that all Jews will convert to Christianity at the End of Days!!! No chance I will EVER believe a simple Jewish Rabbi is my Messiah!! RustyMike---you are truely one of the most obnoxious, hateful humans here-congrats!!! Don't know what EOG would do without all the anti-semites and racists ???? It would probably cut down the number of posters in half!!!

Last edited:

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Any Catholics here must really love" Hagee---as he has called Catholicism "a whore religion"!!! Personally, I'm a secular Jew who is a staunch Zionist-and I could care less what people like YOU,Rustymike, think about that!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

By the way RUSTYIRON MOPE...what does this have to do with "rallying around the Repukelicans"..the title of this thread??? Or...are you so hateful that you lost site of where your meaningless bullcrap diatribe should be posted??? Bend over and post it there!!

I can't stand Hagee-because ,among many reasons-he supports Israel so that all Jews will convert to Christianity at the End of Days!!! No chance I will EVER believe a simple Jewish Rabbi is my Messiah!! RustyMike---you are truely one of the most obnoxious, hateful humans here-congrats!!! Don't know what EOG would do without all the anti-semites and racists ???? It would probably cut down the number of posters in half!!!

(1) They attack/marginalize the messengers. (2) They do no real research. (3) They blindly ask 'Where are the 'Primary Sources'?' (4) They projected their own subjective interpretation of a piece of information by using 'semantic manipulation'

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

I mentioned Hagee, you loon, RustyironMope,to show the POOR judgement of McNUTS!!! So WHY would you think I supported this bigot---is it because YOU do,RustyironMOPE???

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

DigginforLice----I guess you're projecting your OWN failings-AGAIN!!! This comment of yours is old news-and complete Bullcrap,as usual!!! But don't worry--Israel is behind you and America!!! As always!!! Oh-any comments about "repukes rallying around "Dr. Depends".....Johnny McNUTS??? Or just more of your soft attacks symbolizing...NOTHING as usual!!???

Last edited:

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

HotheadHarvey calm down why you so full of hate. I could careless what religon you or that other religous bigot believe. It is very simple NO WARS FOR ISRAEL OR TAX DOLLARS. You and Hagee want to kill and maim that is your choice. You pay for it! You want a war against Iran , Jordan , Egypt , Hamas , Hezbollah , China , Mexico or Finland? YOU FIGHT IT! If you could read and understand my post you would know for a fact that I have in the past and will in the future vote NADER. Nader not to hard to remember silly old man.

You and Hagee are trouble makers and warmongers get your facts right Strangelove.

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

Hatingharve If you left there would be no rabid racists postings at eog.I hear you was crowned King of the racists after reading all your hateful garbage threads I understand why!

NO wars or tax dollars for YOU

you guys are helping make my point for me.
thanks
of course there are 3 or 4 gay republicans....they would just not be around either.

i Like my plan.
i stand by it.

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

<table class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top">THE PLAN

</td></tr></tbody></table>

So, uh, I have a question. . . .:+clueless If homosexuality will die out if men can marry men and women can marry women under your "plan"; does this mean you think that homosexuality is genetic-based and only passed down from parent to child??:+clueless Then I, uh, have another question. . .How has homosexuality survived in the human race throughout recorded history, since homosexuals by definition don't procreate with each other. . . .:+clueless

DigginforLice----I guess you're projecting your OWN failings-AGAIN!!! This comment of yours is old news-and complete Bullcrap,as usual!!! But don't worry--Israel is behind you and America!!! As always!!! Oh-any comments about "repukes rallying around "Dr. Depends".....Johnny McNUTS??? Or just more of your soft attacks symbolizing...NOTHING as usual!!???

(1) They attack/marginalize the messengers.(2) They do no real research. (3) They blindly ask 'Where are the 'Primary Sources'?' (4) They projected their own subjective interpretation of a piece of information by using 'semantic manipulation'

Blondie

EOG Master

(1) They attack/marginalize the messengers.(2) They do no real research. (3) They blindly ask 'Where are the 'Primary Sources'?' (4) They projected their own subjective interpretation of a piece of information by using 'semantic manipulation'

Diggin, can you give me an instance of each one in your list please I would be interested in hearing about these :)

So, uh, I have a question. . . .:+clueless If homosexuality will die out if men can marry men and women can marry women under your "plan"; does this mean you think that homosexuality is genetic-based and only passed down from parent to child??:+clueless Then I, uh, have another question. . .How has homosexuality survived in the human race throughout recorded history, since homosexuals by definition don't procreate with each other. . . .:+clueless

A very good point, although instead of "don't procreate" this should read "can't procreate".

It is physiologically impossible for two unaltered human beings of the same sex to pro create.

Blondie

EOG Master

Diggin I know it is early when I am thinking where did I type procreate in my post :LMAO

Really gotta learn to read the quotes :cocktail

I said I was sorry about that. :(

I didn't realize you were bringing me a message how is your eye doing has the swelling gone down?

Next time you might want to knock first :LMAO

In all seriousness, I see your point on number one, as for the rest :D

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

RustyIronMope....we get it! Now tell us which wars you WOULD support with your tax dollars---as if you have a choice...but you don't unless you re-nounce your citizenship AND leave the country..AND don't earn money from a US-based company!!(ALL good ideas!!)

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Oh...ANY thoughts on what this thread is about...or is just ranting about how hateful I am all you care about doing with your pathetic life??? Again..eager to rally around the RETHUGLICANS???

Blondie

EOG Master

Oh...ANY thoughts on what this thread is about...or is just ranting about how hateful I am all you care about doing with your pathetic life??? Again..eager to rally around the RETHUGLICANS???

:+whippingEasy Harvey

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

:+whippingEasy Harvey

]You brought Hagee into the thread. As usal you can never have anything to add to the debate. So bring up nonsense like Hagee. The thread was on :

THE PLAN....REPUBLICANS UNITE
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE class=MsoNormalTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>THE PLAN

C.. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

But like the majority of your post they have nothin to do with the thread starter. Your first post in this thread again a stretch having anything to do with the thread.

Re: THE PLAN....REPUBLICANS UNITE Hotlipsharvey
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->What could RETHUGS unite around??? A smarmy liar and flip-flopper who has temper tantrums-and can't remember that we went into Afghanistan BEFORE we went into Iraq??? A guy who supported the Bush Tax Cuts AFTER he rejected them for over 6 years??? The fool who sought out Pastor Hagee---the loon who calls Catholicism "a whore religion"?? The guy who is out on a limb on talking to Iran and a timetable for getting out of Iraq?? The guy who is AGAINST the GI BILL-but calls Obama a "troop-hater"-a guy who voted FOR it??? Yeah...go rally around Johnny McNUTS...and LOL...you'll all need it!!! LMAO!!!

Yawn , boring posting nonsense just like all your other post full of anger and hate!

Heads up to the mods very clearly attacking posts , not the poster!

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF DIG :

(1) They attack/marginalize the messengers. (2) They do no real research. (3) They blindly ask 'Where are the 'Primary Sources'?' (4) They projected their own subjective interpretation of a piece of information by using 'semantic manipulation'

To prove the error of your false posts Harve!

Remember NO WARS OR TAX DOLLARS FOR ISRAEL

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

When the US government listen to anything you have to say,I'll respond! All of my posts are true and accurate. And YOUR real research about ANYTHING is......??? You've posted this same tripe over and over because you are beaten,again!! Repeating the same nonsense over and over again does NOT make it true! Only you and Goebbels believe that!!!

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

Harve of course the government will never listen to me they all sold their souls to Israel. You know it , I know it , everyone knows it but Merlin and Hoffa. Truth hurts! Keep posting those big whoppers you do Gobbles proud! People are waking up to you! Just because you can't play on those 3 golf course in Alabama. Do not blame it on me!

Let me repeat the nonsense slowy so you can understand.

No wars or Tax dollars for Israel

NO IT IS NOT GENETICALLY PASSED.
WE HAVE HAD THAT ARGUMENT MY FRIEND

Assuming for the moment that you consider this random comment to be some sort of response to my question, I will again ask how the passage of "three generations" will lead to the eradication of the Democratic Party? After all, since you state that homosexuality is not genetically passed, how do "generations" of same-sex marriage have any relevance at all to anything?:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless