If you've shot 2 loads in a strip club before please check in

Re: If you've shot 2 loads in a strip club before please check in

My wife was a dancer for a few years in Las Vegas back in late 90's. I can assure you that none found it a turn-on.

The problem comes (no pun intended) when they dont know it has happened and sit on your lap afterwards. As for having no clothes on, are you actually going in your pants to an all nude dance? Just nasty.

If they don't know it's happened, they aren't paying enough attention.

Yes - all nude dances. You can also get them topless-only but even then they pretty much only have a thong on. Their ass cheeks are still naked and ready for it.

Where exactly are these 'loads' ending up?

Bigbet, I can see you living in a joint like this. lol

you forget it.

They end up as pant stains. It's also best to avoid wearing underwear on those trips to maximize the friction.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

seymour butts where the fuck you at gringo !

Just getting something to eat - I went to McDonald's - 3 hamburgers and and extra large fry and coke - I'm hoping that helps my hangover - hey, you like Black Gold - that's cool - to each his own - I actually don't really even care about tits so fake tits are not my thing - I like big ass - but probably just a little smaller than you like it - where do you like down here?

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

where do i live down here ? ft liquordale my friend ...........

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

where do i live down here ? ft liquordale my friend ...........

When I lived in Aventura I would go out to Las Olas or Beach Place twice a week - it was fun and there is a ton of girls - I was broke at the time and it's hard to meet girls being broke in Miami while Ft. Liquordale is a much better place when you don't have any money.

When I lived in Aventura I would go out to Las Olas or Beach Place twice a week - it was fun and there is a ton of girls - I was broke at the time and it's hard to meet girls being broke in Miami while Ft. Liquordale is a much better place when you don't have any money.

I don't mean to be rude, but I have a difficult time picturing you picking up anybody. Money or no money.

durito

EOG Senior Member

Sure, but strip clubs in Colombia are a bit differen't than the US. They have motel type rooms in the back. :)