Royalfan's "ALL ABOUT ME" Thread...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Royalfan's "ALL ABOUT ME" Thread...

No one even with a molecule of sharpness would have done this to themselves. You destroyed your own reputation, probably to the point of no return.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No one even with a molecule of sharpness would have done this to themselves. You destroyed your own reputation, probably to the point of no return.

Just think how bad I would have ruined then if I hadn't got you to tilt so bad, you had to cry to general to get my posts moved to the dump when the fire got hot. I would really be fucked then Annie.

:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yeah... I'm sure the EoG community thinks your about as sharp as a nerf football.

Actually you are probably right, given the caliber of posters I have seen so far. Actually a good point, although backed into it accidently.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You are not sharp, you have proven you are not sharp. A sharp person would not have to run around telling everyone they are sharp. A sharp person would not have destroyed thier own rep like you have. royalfan, I do not think you are even close to sharp. Are you at least lucid enough to figure that out?

Seek help...OF :hung

Wrong again, smart people think I can win the offer I made which shows me they think I am sharp. As for nobody caring, it seems like they do. Not going tout or looking to.

There's a difference between someone being "smart" and someone "agreeing with your claims"

You also seem to care more than anyone else in this thread. Seems someone struck a nerve, and it has hit pretty damn close to home.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You are not sharp, you have proven you are not sharp. A sharp person would not have to run around telling everyone they are sharp. A sharp person would not have destroyed thier own rep like you have. royalfan, I do not think you are even close to sharp. Are you at least lucid enough to figure that out?

Now you are lying again. Tough spot for you, I get that. Sucks there is more than one winner in this game. At least for you Annie.

A sharp gambler would be too busy moving money, moving numbers and counting their winnings to worry about sitting here arguing in an endless thread about how sharp they are

You seem to be too busy in this thread to be doing what a sharp gamblers would be doing this time of day

royalfan,

This is how it's done...

Since you are unable to be helpful, I suspect that UNDER 193 1/2 points between NO and DALLAS will be the RIGHT side so grab that total and bet the UNDER while it is still widely available...:cheers

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

I hope some of you caught this widely available number in between some of the crap posted by royalfan...

The line is now 192 1/2 and dropping even more...:cheers

This is what posters deserve and expect here royalfan

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I hope some of you caught this widely available number in between some of the crap posted by royalfan...

I am not going to give out shit in terms of quality plays here. They don't deserve them but do probably expect them. I save them for the RX. When I have a season thread it wins and wins easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

You destroyed your own reputation, probably to the point of no return.

This guy does not have the slightest clue how badly he's destroying his name with this kind of bullshit in this forum this past week. He keeps on going and going not realizing that others will have absolutely no respect for him when he post in other's thread.

Time to grow up and shut up..........

This guy does not have the slightest clue how badly he's destroying his name with this kind of bullshit in this forum this past week. He keeps on going and going not realizing that others will have absolutely no respect for him when he post in other's thread.

Time to grow up and shut up..........

You nailed it...:cheers

No one will take him seriously anymore, and he will take his bat and ball and find another home, most likely dysfunctional, imho...

THE SHRINK

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

Yes, it is worthy of reading. I prefer the book, not cliff notes, besides, you rarely get to see a long term poster completely lose it. Almost a Ripley's believe it or not moment crossed with a 10 car pile up.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

I already went through it once, I will read it again.
pound for pound the weakest fish and p4p the tuffest??
weakest, walleye
tuffest ,i got to go with the sun fish

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You nailed it...:cheers

No one will take him seriously anymore, and he will take his bat and ball and find another home, most likely dysfunctional, imho...

THE SHRINK

the dysfunctional, need help card again. Good stuff man. You are impressive and original. How many times have a made you look like a babbling idiot already? Need me to remind everyone again. Own you to the point, you start new threads about me. That is a true sign of owning someone. Even have the whole army to try and knock me out, but doesn't work. Frustrating for you and especially Frog. I own him even more. You actually stir the pot to generate traffic, and can take being abused time and time again as a result. Not sure what his logic is to take it. Oh wait, never mind. Gave him a pass to give up if he wants. Sorry frog.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The EOG appreciates the views and threads you generated here, awesome job. We could never have this much fun at the RX at your expense like here. You played right into our hands o sharpest of sharp ones. Melted yourself in to fried mush and let everyone here witness it, take a bow, you deserve it royalfan!

Bravo!!! :med3d-bravo:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

The EOG appreciates the views and threads you generated here, awesome job. We could never have this much fun at the RX at your expense like here. You played right into our hands o sharpest of sharp ones. Melted yourself in to fried mush and let everyone here witness it, take a bow, you deserve it royalfan!

Bravo!!! :med3d-bravo:
No, I won. You cried to General. Game over.

to put lying assholes in their place and catch them on lie after lie.

Here's what the majority of posters have tried to put into words when talking to you yet you still don't understand so allow me to siimplify the message...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

That was actually kind of funny. Good to see you elevate your game. You need to take it about three more levels now.

Polar

EOG Member

===================================

And this is what it is all about!

Royalfan would NEVER give out a bet OR tell you where the line will be going on any event and that's all anybody is asking.

Nobody cares if Royalfan is sharp because most of us know he's FAR from sharp as proven by the Shrink in this thread.

Just give us a LITTLE inside on how sharp you are. All we want is a little INFO that would prove you are even SEMI sharp. But you won't!

I wonder why?

Can't do it can you?

You are a clown dude! A classless CLOWN!

It doesn't take any money to show us where a LINE is going on an event and it doesn't take any money to pick some winners for a couple days in a row.

But again YOU WON'T DO IT and there's only 1 reason why!

You can't do it!

Polar

EOG Member

There's a million dreamers just like Royalfan sitting in Las Vegas sports books wondering how they lost their last 5 bets in a row, and at the same time telling the other million people how sharp they are just because he knows LeBron is a good basketball player. And by the way, I never lose either he keeps telling them!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

There's a million dreamers just like Royalfan sitting in Las Vegas sports books wondering how they lost their last 5 bets in a row, and at the same time telling the other million people how sharp they are just because he knows LeBron is a good basketball player. And by the way, I never lose either he keeps telling them!

Okay dude, whatever you say.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Like pujols over arod in the hit run rbi market is one you may be able to get in yet. Pujols should play most of game and arod may not due to tons of third basemen on roster and he will face all righties when he is in there.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Like pujols over arod in the hit run rbi market is one you may be able to get in yet. Pujols should play most of game and arod may not due to tons of third basemen on roster and he will face all righties when he is in there.

Hope you all got it in. Don't get much easier.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

RF, you must check out the poker thread in the Poker room across the street about the tourney tonight with none other than Mr BigShot himself.
He says that you wont give him your BETJAM account number. Somehow I find that hard to believe.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

You have a really good chance of putting PO on the hook tonight. I told him if he pays you in 24 hours or less he wont have to pay me the rest of what he owes me.
If he does not take this offer your fucked.