Joeybagadonuts, why do you have a hard on...

for J-man?

I dont think you are wrong for giving him shit. I just dont understand what seems to be the personal vendetta you seem to have. What am I missing?

Again, I am not busting your balls. Just trying to piece parts of forumville together.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Joeybagadonuts, why do you have a hard on...

LOL

He has been posting to me since 2002 and probably wasted an entire month of his important existance if you added up all the posts he's made to me over the years...

This guy is a 38 year old schmuck who still lives at home with his grandfather , he has sent me death threats over email and I have them all copied and saved.

LOL

He has been posting to me since 2002 and probably wasted an entire month of his important existance if you added up all the posts he's made to me over the years...

This guy is a 38 year old schmuck who still lives at home with his grandfather , he has sent me death threats over email and I have them all copied and saved.

I know you have plenty of J-man "fans" out there but Joey really seems to have a real problem with you. Why?

J

joeybagadonuts

for J-man?

I dont think you are wrong for giving him shit. I just dont understand what seems to be the personal vendetta you seem to have. What am I missing?

Again, I am not busting your balls. Just trying to piece parts of forumville together.

OSU,

Not a problem at all answering your question as I think you are a good guy and I enjoy reading your posts. I have been around "forumville" for a long time and have never liked Journeyman due to his excessive bragging and story telling. The guy is full of shit, will never put up when it comes down to it, and is generally hypocritical. Most of all, I hate stiffs. I have been stiffed for 5 figures on more than one occasion by "friends", not always for gambling, but stiffed nonetheless, so I have empathy for the people that Jman has stiffed and also hatred towards him for doing that. I think stiffs and rats are 2 of the lowest forms of humans and Jman is both. Jman, for those that cant see through the b.s. is nothing more than a shut-in loser that gets his kicks by being the "cool guy" on an online forum. Sad really. Anyways, hope that answers your question.

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->"Joeybagadonuts, why do you have a hard on..."

Why are you looking?

:mutley

Blondie

EOG Master

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->"Joeybagadonuts, why do you have a hard on..."

Why are you looking?

:mutley

He just wanted to see if he could make YOU look :LMAO

OSU,

Not a problem at all answering your question as I think you are a good guy and I enjoy reading your posts. I have been around "forumville" for a long time and have never liked Journeyman due to his excessive bragging and story telling. The guy is full of shit, will never put up when it comes down to it, and is generally hypocritical. Most of all, I hate stiffs. I have been stiffed for 5 figures on more than one occasion by "friends", not always for gambling, but stiffed nonetheless, so I have empathy for the people that Jman has stiffed and also hatred towards him for doing that. I think stiffs and rats are 2 of the lowest forms of humans and Jman is both. Jman, for those that cant see through the b.s. is nothing more than a shut-in loser that gets his kicks by being the "cool guy" on an online forum. Sad really. Anyways, hope that answers your question.

Perfecto Joey. I now get it.

Is the X your "home forum"? (I am banned from there and havent been back since then. (Oct 19th, 2007)

Journeyman

EOG Master

I know you have plenty of J-man "fans" out there but Joey really seems to have a real problem with you. Why?

I'm sure he is busy hammering away at something I have read 57 times before, can't wait.

The internet is a funny place.

J

joeybagadonuts

LOL

Actually, I am 29, have never lived with a grandparent, and own my home. I know you must be jealous of people like me, Jman. I'm younger than you, smarter than you, make a ton more $ that you, and don't need validation from random degenerates to make me feel good. Carry on.
:bank:

I'm going to try and not argue anymore tonight but Joeydonuts is a good guy. He's just a straight shooter right or wrong.

I started posting in 2002 and I think he started before me.

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm going to try and not argue anymore tonight but Joeydonuts is a good guy. He's just a straight shooter right or wrong.

Thanks Raiders. I think you should reconsider that bet with Journey, btw.

Use the ignore feature if his posts interfere with your enjoyment of the site Joey.

J

joeybagadonuts

Perfecto Joey. I now get it.

Is the X your "home forum"? (I am banned from there and havent been back since then. (Oct 19th, 2007)

I started posting at the RX in 2001. I was banned to the RR with Raiders and the like during the "McIrish Years". I was one of the original TFZ guys, although I took more info that I gave, in all honesty. I mainly post here and OGD, but also hang out over at the RX and MW.

I started posting at the RX in 2001. I was banned to the RR with Raiders and the like during the "McIrish Years". I was one of the original TFZ guys, although I took more info that I gave, in all honesty. I mainly post here and OGD, but also hang out over at the RX and MW.

:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Ask this weasel what he thought AND POSTED ABOUT BUCSFAN, DIRTY AND THE GENERAL in the past?

He is a scum bag.
I'll repost them so we get the FULL PICTURE about this 'class act' :+signs15-

J

joeybagadonuts

I do recall giving Bucsfade shit on many occasions, mostly over at the RX, though. General Pyle and I have had many battles, but I actually think hes a decent guy. If I posted something negative about Dirty, I don't really recall. Once again folks, Jman is the guy that wished CANCER on a fellow poster. As someone who has lost all 4 grandparents due to that awful disease, I can assure you it's not something I would wish even on my worst enemy.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You called Dirty an inbred hillbilly among other things, I will find the post tomorrow.

J

joeybagadonuts

You called Dirty an inbred hillbilly among other things, I will find the post tomorrow.

I know for a fact he is a hillbilly. Not sure if he is inbred or not, I tend to think not.

ID has been annoying tranny for all "its" "her" "his" life.

How do you not like this guy???

texansfan

EOG Master

Ask this weasel what he thought AND POSTED ABOUT BUCSFAN, DIRTY AND THE GENERAL in the past?

He is a scum bag.
I'll repost them so we get the FULL PICTURE about this 'class act' :+signs15-

You mean stuff like this?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2763597 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 04-07-2006, 06:18 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2763597", true); </SCRIPT>
Definite No Pay

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2763597 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->If poster can't see what slime he is by now well, they just aint paying attention....Shrink is a slimy fuck.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>