Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Do I claim to win every bet? Ofcourse not, it is like a mutual fund how I operate. Turn every game into a mutual fund of strong plays and usually come out ahead.

One question for you Frog. Simple yes or no. Do you think I am a liar?

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonde

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonde

i just call out bs when i see it, sorry if i don't agree with you... but gl with your plays anyway

We can agree to disagree and who luvs ya baby?! :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Then these wimps have to put posts of mine in the dump when the iron gets hot. That is the beautiful part. That is when I know I am doing well. Even the leader is a hypocrite, which was already well known and documented.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Wil, wil help me, those mean EOG jerks are making me look like a fried mush. We have mutual respect, post something good about me again, please wil.

I hate you all, you EOG jerks, waaaaaa!!!!!

Best Wishes...oF :houra

Do I claim to win every bet? Ofcourse not, it is like a mutual fund how I operate. Turn every game into a mutual fund of strong plays and usually come out ahead.

One question for you Frog. Simple yes or no. Do you think I am a liar?

royalfan,

If you don't understand anything else in this entire thread, I hope you get this...

P.S.

I am just an ordinary guy who is very passionate about this industry; nothing more, nothing less...

THE SHRINK

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

royalfan,

If you don't understand anything else in this entire thread, I hope you get this...

I dont root for folks to lose, not in my nature. If that isn't being a prick I don't know what is.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Can't answer the question frog?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Wil, wil help me, those mean EOG jerks are making me look like a fried mush. We have mutual respect, post something good about me again, please wil.

I hate you all, you EOG jerks, waaaaaa!!!!!

Best Wishes...oF :houra

When did I ask Wil for any help? Don't remember that. I don't need any. I know I am winning when my posts get moved to the dump due to crying and you can't honestly answer a simple question.

I dont root for folks to lose, not in my nature. If that isn't being a prick I don't know what is.

It's your obnoxious comments............listen learn and respect. Time to grow up!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Ok, delusions of granduer, low self esteem, compulsive need of approval, narcissism, and a severe case of ranidaphobia.

Seek help royalfan, this is getting ugly.

Best Wishes...oF :party

It's posts such as the one below that make people dislike you...

You actually bury yourself with your own words...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1159193 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-17-08, 05:40 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #6 (permalink) <INPUT id=plist_1159193 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1159193] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->royalfan<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1159193", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1159193 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->btw, my job is for me to win, not you.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A few might even call you a "prick" for saying these things because even if this is the case, why rub it in when some people come here looking for help?

texansfan

EOG Master

You guys should leave royalfan alone. The guy gets no respect.

Signed

Rodney Dangerfield

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

When did I ask Wil for any help? Don't remember that. I don't need any. I know I am winning when my posts get moved to the dump due to crying and you can't honestly answer a simple question.

He feels compelled to help you because you are getting your ass kicked every which way you can, and then run back to the RX crying, The Shrink said mean things about me. Even more posters are saying you are full of shit. Are you really that dense, your reputation is in tatters.

Give up, you are already fried mush...OF :houra

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

It sucks to not be able to answer a question because I don't think you are a liar, even though you lie a lot in this thread. But on a yes no situation I wouldn't think you are one and you know I am not and therefore sucks to admit that, as that means you would be admitting to all these folks you think I win, which you have tried to show you don't believe(even though you really do know I do or would take the wager). Bad spot but not being able to answer a simple question shows I win yet another battle. Fight they would stop it. Oh shit, maybe they send this to the dump. Fire getting hot.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

He feels compelled to help you because you are getting your ass kicked every which way you can, and then run back to the RX crying, The Shrink said mean things about me. Even more posters are saying you are full of shit. Are you really that dense, your reputation is in tatters.

Give up, you are already fried mush...OF :houra

But you don't even think I am full of shit. That is the best part, you just can't admit it, just keep acting like you think so. As I said, sure sign I am winning other than asking posts to get sent to the dump since you can't hang. That Raiders thread is priceless. Asking to get paid to post. What a tool.

Ok, delusions of granduer, low self esteem, compulsive need of approval, narcissism, and a severe case of ranidaphobia.

Seek help royalfan, this is getting ugly.

Best Wishes...oF :party

As a Psychiatrist, I must concur with this diagnosis...:LMAO

It sucks to not be able to answer a question because I don't think you are a liar, even though you lie a lot in this thread. But on a yes no situation I wouldn't think you are one and you know I am not and therefore sucks to admit that, as that means you would be admitting to all these folks you think I win, which you have tried to show you don't believe(even though you really do know I do or would take the wager). Bad spot but not being able to answer a simple question shows I win yet another battle. Fight they would stop it. Oh shit, maybe they send this to the dump. Fire getting hot.

What the hell was just said here?:rolleyes:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

This thread was dying until he bumped it back up AGAIN...:rolleyes:

You asked for plays I gave them. Frog started it all up again. What about sending his ass to the dump for the same thing I did? Actually, I don't want you to, I love owning him constantly. Never thought I could get it in his head so bad he had to ask for the dump. That is classic. Didn't feel like starting another thread in the NBA forum quick as time issue on halftime plays and last time I was minding my business in my NBA observations thread which included a couple plays and it got moved to the dump because Frog can't handle it.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

As a Psychiatrist, I must concur with this diagnosis...:LMAO

What the hell was just said here?:rolleyes:

Frog smart enough to figure out that grammatical mess.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

But you don't even think I am full of shit. That is the best part, you just can't admit it, just keep acting like you think so. As I said, sure sign I am winning other than asking posts to get sent to the dump since you can't hang. That Raiders thread is priceless. Asking to get paid to post. What a tool.

No I never said you were full of shit, that was RX members. But I think you are a pile of shit like this guy...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5314899 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 04-20-2008, 06:02 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #39 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Heartman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5314899", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5314899 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Anyone who braggs about how great they are without posting any picks is a pile of sh!t, in my opinion!!!
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Must we keep going?

Best Wishes...oF :LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

TMAC 14 Boozer 2.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No I never said you were full of shit, that was RX members. But I think you are a pile of shit like this guy...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5314899 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 04-20-2008, 06:02 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#39 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Heartman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5314899", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5314899 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Anyone who braggs about how great they are without posting any picks is a pile of sh!t, in my opinion!!!
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Must we keep going?

Best Wishes...oF :LMAO

If you want to dig even deeper than what the well known Heartman thinks, have at it. Why act like you think I am full of shit, if you don't think I am. Makes you look stupid.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

My side hurts from laughing too much, time out.

Best wishes...OF :LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

My side hurts from laughing too much, time out.

Best wishes...OF :LMAO

Me too after looking at that raiders thread. Classic stuff. People cry about me not posting picks when there are people asking to get paid to post them. Not a sign business is going well if you have to do that. Hope it improves. Getting your 25 units would be a good start.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

small play on houston -2 at plus 105 juice for 2nd. They aren't that good but won't go down without swinging. Good chance boozer will get a fourth also which is a big deal.

Journeyman

EOG Master

This thread is a cult classic

small play on houston -2 at plus 105 juice for 2nd. They aren't that good but won't go down without swinging. Good chance boozer will get a fourth also which is a big deal.

who luvs ya baby? :cheers

I found this line to be a tad better...:houra

Straight Bet

Selection 1:
NBA 2nd Halfs, Basketball
Houston Rockets 21-April-2008 6:49 PM PST
Spread -2.5 for 2nd Half +116
Risking 1,000.00 to Win 1,160.00 USD

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Why does everyone have to copy me?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1164528 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-21-08, 07:55 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #58 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->OMNIVOROUS FROG<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1164528", true); </SCRIPT>
One World One Dream Free Tibet!

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1164528 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Frog's NBA Playoffs...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->2H Rockets -2 (1.5 units)

They catch up or they get swept, small play here.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

I played the Jazz +3 -100.

You guys should go to the window now.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This thread is a cult classic

Normally the flame threads get a few hundred views. This one has some serious legs. The rx must love that. No one got my royalfans number one fear? Ranidaphobia.

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

Why does everyone have to copy me?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1164528 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-21-08, 07:55 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#58 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->OMNIVOROUS FROG<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1164528", true); </SCRIPT>
One World One Dream Free Tibet!

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1164528 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Frog's NBA Playoffs...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->2H Rockets -2 (1.5 units)

They catch up or they get swept, small play here.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

I dont know which would be the biggest shock?

All 3 of us on the same side or all 3 of us winning with the same game? :rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'd prefer the latter.

Best wishes...oF :cheers

Only reason I went for it besides situation is those two late treys by Okur made it so they did not even have to win.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Need a basket out of TMAC bad. Should have no troubles against boozer but both would be good. Thought he had it a long time ago but they gave that tip in to Mutombo earlier.

way too close...

gl to us...

travis prolly has a winner..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Brutal offensive foul call on scola down by 3 with 45 seconds left.

That was that...OF :doh1

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Just a complete debacle. Can't believe TMAC couldn't get to 24. Still think he tipped that damn ball in. Does no good to go watch it back. Son of a bitch. Oh well, good night but frustrating should have been a great one. Hate that taste.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Saw that one coming a mile away as soon as royalfan posted it in this thread. Kiss of death from the great one. Next.

Bes tWishes...OF :hung

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Just a complete debacle. Can't believe TMAC couldn't get to 24. Still think he tipped that damn ball in. Does no good to go watch it back. Son of a bitch. Oh well, good night but frustrating should have been a great one. Hate that taste.

Not very good for anybody who had the same plays as you in this thread, you were fuckin ofer!!!

Shit, you just suck...OF :finger004

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Not very good for anybody who had the same plays as you in this thread, you were fuckin ofer!!!

Shit, you just suck...OF :finger004

You are a class act. Feel better now? Maybe I should cry to general and see if I can get your posts moved to the dump. Maybe that would make me feel better.

:LMAO