Reload's Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" - My only 3 plays for the bowls (2-0 +2.0)

Reload's Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" - My only 3 plays for the bowls!
2007 college football record: 2-0 (+2.0 units)

My reload-ers and I only released two college football selections in the whole season here on EOG and they were both winners! We load-ed up on only the best games and are doing it again for bowl season!

To finish off the college football season, it's time for my Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" package and it's only here on EOG! And it's a Doggie-Style edition of "Triple Penetration" with three underdogs that get the money beginning New Years Eve with the Armed Forces Bowl! Then it continues with the Fiesta Bowl on January 2 and gets topped off by none other than the BCS Championship Game!

December 31 (Armed Forces Bowl): Air Force plus 3.5 points against Cal
(-108 The PIG)

January 2 (Fiesta Bowl): West Virginia plus 7.5 points against Oklahoma
(-105 BetJamaica)

January 7 (BCS Championship): Ohio State plus 4.5 points against LSU
(-108 The PIG)

Go 3-0 with my Load-ed Bowl edition of "Triple Penetration"! Get your reloads in and unload for a Happy New Year, reload-ers! Only on EOG!

Re: Reload's Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" - My only 3 plays for the bowls (2-0 +2.0)

Thanks and Good Luck--I'm with ya:party

Re: Reload's Load-ed Bowl "Triple Penetration" - My only 3 plays for the bowls (2-0 +2.0)

Thanks and Good Luck--I'm with ya:party

Thanks, Hoganknows! And what-cha gonna do, bookmakers, when my reload-ers and "Triple Penetration" run wild on you??!?!

:cheers

FYI - been seeing Air Force up to +4.5 now. Early start tomorrow afternoon so I guess the Cal action is making it's way in. Looking forward to this game tomorrow afternoon and the start of "Triple Penetration"!

LSU....Hogan Knows...:cheers

Agree with all of them Reload....thanks for posting, and good luck!!:houra

Agree with all of them Reload....thanks for posting, and good luck!!:houra

Good to hear you are on board with all these, Double J. Hope you have a great bowl season.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Go get 'em, Load. I like AF a bit myself, not sure on the other two, yet. Also got AF -1.5 on the back end of a nice pleazer.

Im on AF, They winning 7-0, looks like cali is choking.

GL all

I like all three Re-Load! Good luck to US

Air Force will simply .... USE THE FORCE to prevail.

Yoda so me told ;)

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Hey all the best my friend. Happy new year.

As I type, TD Academy. :)

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Go get 'em, Load. I like AF a bit myself, not sure on the other two, yet. Also got AF -1.5 on the back end of a nice pleazer.
Ahhhh......up 21-0 quicker than you can spit, then the heart & QB goes down. Tough beat.

I'd take em again--tuff loss--had a chance with the 2 point try.

Tough loss with Air Force guys. The 21-0 start was amazing but down in flames for the reload-ers on that one.

No action for me tomorrow, but I look to bounce back on Wednesday with West Virginia.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Happy new year Reload- Thanks for posting.

beardog

EOG Dedicated

im going to reload with reloads slection tonite :cheers :bank:

WV not looking so good as teams with no coach have not fared well this bowl season--lots have been blown away. Do you have an angle for this contest:+clueless

WV not looking so good as teams with no coach have not fared well this bowl season--lots have been blown away. Do you have an angle for this contest:+clueless

Good point, Hoganknows. I feel WVU will actually come in more fired up without Rodriguez coaching and look to have something big to prove here after the shocking loss at home to Pitt ending the season last month. I like the attitude that Bill Stewart is showing ("The holsters," West Virginia's interim football coach said at Thursday's Fiesta Bowl practice, "will be empty before we leave the field.") WVU is also 4-1 against the spread in the last 5 times they came into a game when not covering the spread in their prior game with only one time this season where they failed to cover two games in a row. It shows they can bounce back after underperforming.

Oklahoma has new starters in the secondary for this game and on top of that underperformed in most road games this year. Their blowout win against Missouri has inflated the line here in my opinion and makes bettors forget about the more inconsistent and underperforming that happened earlier in the season. The Sooners blew it in last year's Fiesta Bowl and I see another overhyped, overinflated favorite again not cashing this time. Oklahoma is 1-4 against the spread in their last five bowl games as a favorite.

Take West Virginia plus the points! The second leg of "Triple Penetration"!

Do you see Oklahoma more focused this bowl game because of the embarrassment of last season--you got to find the team who is focused. Can WVA pass and Okie great against the run and has seen the WVA offense against Missou. Just asking--to see which way to go--all these blow outs scare my $$$$$

Do you see Oklahoma more focused this bowl game because of the embarrassment of last season--you got to find the team who is focused. Can WVA pass and Okie great against the run and has seen the WVA offense against Missou. Just asking--to see which way to go--all these blow outs scare my $$$$$

Focus is a tough call in this one, but I give my nod to WV there. You do have Oklahoma wanting to erase last year's disaster finish to the Fiesta Bowl. But on the other hand, they also had hopes of sliding into the national championship game and might not be as up for what amounts to a consolation and going back to the same exact bowl they lost last year. With West Virginia's season-ending loss to Pitt and losing their coach, I think they have the edge in focusing more on this game and ending the season on a high note for the program.

I would not be surprised to see WV pass more than normal in order to exploit the new starters in the secondary for the Sooners. That's what I would do if I were coaching them and it seems they're being pretty closed-door about their plans for this game. But it still should be a lower scoring game than most people would think since the defenses here are better than the over/under on this game gives them credit for. The OK defense might have some good overall stats against the run but I'd say any team that allows 6.5 yards per rushing play against Baylor would have me concerned. That's how you have to look at it sometimes - "against who?"

And whatchaaaaaaa gonnaaaaaa do Oklahoma Sooners when the Mountaineers in the Fiesta Bowl run wild on you? No coach, no problem!

Just Got WVA +8:cheers

Lets Do It

FOREGO

EOG Member

Hi Reload, Happy New Year to you sir. Glad to see you on WV. This is one of those plays where everyone is not looking beyond the situation at WV and they see the big bad OKLAHOMA at -7 1/2, now 8 1/2, and are just playing it blindly. Not so fast like Lee Corso says. Oklahoma is not as solid of a team as it appears on the surface. Their talent level is nothing outstanding, and now the star cornberback is out and Granger the huge def tackle was caught stealing a 60. jacket in the mall to get kicked off the team, and he was a force in the middle vs. the run. All of these things add up. But the one thing I really like is every idiot in the world is on Oklahoma. One guy I know in particular who is a tout loves em, and you always want to be on the other side of this guy. Im taking the 8 1/2 and I put a small play on the moneyline. Good luck and cant wait for beaver ball...lol..have you seen Stacy Dales on some of these broadcasts, she's a good looking woman. Good luck.

Just Got WVA +8:cheers

Lets Do It

Well yaaa knoww somethin' Mean Gene...as far as I'm concerned...Hoganknows got a good number here at plus 8 points! Let's do it is right! Whatchaaaaa gonnnnnnaa do when Hoganknows runs wild on you!

Hi Reload, Happy New Year to you sir. Glad to see you on WV. This is one of those plays where everyone is not looking beyond the situation at WV and they see the big bad OKLAHOMA at -7 1/2, now 8 1/2, and are just playing it blindly. Not so fast like Lee Corso says. Oklahoma is not as solid of a team as it appears on the surface. Their talent level is nothing outstanding, and now the star cornberback is out and Granger the huge def tackle was caught stealing a 60. jacket in the mall to get kicked off the team, and he was a force in the middle vs. the run. All of these things add up. But the one thing I really like is every idiot in the world is on Oklahoma. One guy I know in particular who is a tout loves em, and you always want to be on the other side of this guy. Im taking the 8 1/2 and I put a small play on the moneyline. Good luck and cant wait for beaver ball...lol..have you seen Stacy Dales on some of these broadcasts, she's a good looking woman. Good luck.

Happy New Year to you also, Forego! Yes, WNBA bitchball will be here in just a few more months! Good points here about tonight's game and glad we are on the same side in this one!

Power Drived More at +8-:cheers Hogan-A-Mania is Running Wild

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Did WVU ML here...$39 for $101. Just for fun.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

the runaway beertruck just helped your cause, reload! good luck the rest of the way!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Good choosing Reload - like the easy victory. Have to admit that I hope that you're wrong about the Buckeyes....I want to see them crash and burn like they did last year in the BCS....!

Great Call and Help--The saying"Never in Doubt", well it was "Never in Doubt":party :cheers :party :cheers :party

This is a prime example of why The Hulkster is at EOG:thumbsup

coachp

EOG Addicted

Great call Reload- I hope you are right with Ohio State- do you still feel good about the last leg of the triple?

Power Drived More at +8-:cheers Hogan-A-Mania is Running Wild

Good call doing that, Hoganknows! I "leg dropped" more on it myself as well!

Good choosing Reload - like the easy victory. Have to admit that I hope that you're wrong about the Buckeyes....I want to see them crash and burn like they did last year in the BCS....!

Thanks, NoNewbieca. Good call on adding some money line as well. I had about 1/5 of my action on the money line once it went up a bit more.

I am still sticking with Ohio State. We'll see how it goes.

Great Call and Help--The saying"Never in Doubt", well it was "Never in Doubt":party :cheers :party :cheers :party

This is a prime example of why The Hulkster is at EOG:thumbsup

Whatchaaaaa gonaaaa do when Hoganknows and the "Reload steam" run wild on you?!?!?!

:party :cheers

Great call Reload- I hope you are right with Ohio State- do you still feel good about the last leg of the triple?

Thanks, coachp! Yes, I am sticking with Ohio State. I would suggest waiting it out through the weekend though to see if the line moves upward. With all the NFL playoff action coming up, I figure a lot of squarer players will "mail it in" out in Vegas and offshore. Then will come Monday night for a big chase and up goes the line. I also figure ESPN and everyone else will hype up LSU all weekend making it seem hopeless for Ohio State to win. All that should hopefully make the line move up a bit more come Monday. It would probably be worth considering to put something like 20% of your risk on the money line if that moves up a bit more also.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Thanks!

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

reload, any chance the public steam gets that ohio st line up to say 5 or even 6 by monday or do you think its gonna stay put?at 4 now and has been for a while

reload, any chance the public steam gets that ohio st line up to say 5 or even 6 by monday or do you think its gonna stay put?at 4 now and has been for a while

I think there is a chance of it going up during the weekend or Monday. As I mentioned a little about this above, with the NFL playoffs going on this weekend it should cause the usual square action to make this game a "chase" for a lot of gamblers come Monday. Add in all the hype that ESPN and other places will be doing for the game in between NFL playoff highlights all weekend and that hype should make LSU sound like a big powerhouse and Ohio State heading for another disappointment.

So with all of those factors, I think it's worth waiting - even waiting an hour or two before the game should be fine. I made the pick early just so everyone can get their reloads in and be ready for Monday, but as usual with underdogs it's best to wait unless you really sense a line will go down. And if went down, I'd have to begin thinking twice about it since we are at enough of a disadvantage with sports gambling as it is.