Hawaii vs. Georgia....IN-GAME....who does everyone have?

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hawaii vs. Georgia....IN-GAME....who does everyone have?

<table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysptblthbody1"><td class="yspdetailttl" width="15%">Date</td><td class="yspdetailttl" width="25%">Opponent</td><td class="yspdetailttl" width="15%">Time/Result</td><td class="yspdetailttl" width="30%">Audio/Video</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun, Sep 2</td><td>Northern Colorado</td><td>W 63-6</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat, Sep 8</td><td>at Louisiana Tech</td><td>W 45-44</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat, Sep 15</td><td>at UNLV</td><td>W 49-14</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun, Sep 23</td><td>Charleston Southern</td><td>W 66-10</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat, Sep 29</td><td>at Idaho</td><td>W 48-20</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun, Oct 7</td><td>Utah State</td><td>W 52-37</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Fri, Oct 12</td><td>at San Jose State</td><td>W 42-35</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun, Oct 28</td><td>New Mexico State</td><td>W 50-13</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat, Nov 10</td><td>Fresno State</td><td>W 37-30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Fri, Nov 16</td><td>at Nevada</td><td>W 28-26</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Fri, Nov 23</td><td>(17) Boise State</td><td>W 39-27</td><td nowrap="nowrap">--</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2" valign="top"><td height="18"></td><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat, Dec 1</td><td>Washington</td><td>W 35-28</td></tr></tbody></table>

giving up an average of 25 points to teams like those is not exactly what u call a feirce D

The stats don't lie.... Sorry I was mistaken they were 35th.... Far cry from in the 90's they have been...

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2007&div=4&rpt=IA_teamtotdef&site=org

You can find any stat here

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?div=4

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

this game is going to get ugly......Bulldogs are just abusing them.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The stats don't lie.... Sorry I was mistaken they were 35th.... Far cry from in the 90's they have been...

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2007&div=4&rpt=IA_teamtotdef&site=org

You can find any stat here

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?div=4

i'm not doubting they rank decently, but for the same reason they are not ranked #1 is because they play a cupcake schedule, i sure as hell hope they are 1 of the better D's playing teams like candy bar U (charleston southern), nothern colorado and so forth...

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Will Uga the bulldog bite a Hawaii player tonight? No -5000 yes +4500
:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

soon to be 3 scores after that int :doh1

tuckman...funny, sir.

:mutley

actually played ga 1h for 15 units and gm for 30...

thanks for the laugh though, my friend...still need 2 td's.

This is why college football should only have the 6 major conferences be able to play in BCS bowls. The other 5 minor conferences are only there to fill up spots in minor bowl games

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i call uncle, i cant get a feel for this game and will suffer my losses gracefully, no 2nd half bet for me!

Rxx

EOG Veteran

would you believe that it opened at Oly at 4.5. Played GA as well.

Now, think of what could have been. If Illinois could have played Hawaii, probably a good competitive game. How much would you have paid to see Georgia play USC. BCS really needs to get this figured out.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I have Under 69...over 31.5 gives me a nice spread for a middle but I passed. i always puss out on this halftime stuff.

I have Under 69...over 31.5 gives me a nice spread for a middle but I passed. i always puss out on this halftime stuff.

AA,

I agree with your strategy...

You are a big favorite to WIN your UNDER bet but you would only be lowering your % advantage...

Congrats to the UGA backers tonight.

Hawaii did not look like the team I've seen a half dozen times this season.

Congrats to the UGA backers tonight.

Hawaii did not look like the team I've seen a half dozen times this season.

Little different quality opponent for them tonight, Good season but they dont belong playing in a BCS Bowl

Up 38-3, Georgia wasting a time out by challenging the spot of the Football at the end of 3? :+clueless

Little different quality opponent for them tonight, Good season but they dont belong playing in a BCS Bowl

Quality of opponent is not the issue, Hawaii did not look comfortable/relaxed/settled/your term from the get go and it snowballed on them both halves. `cube played worst game of his career, in part to the o-line not blocking well enough and the receivers not getting free.

On a side note, kind of shitty for UGA to make a challange this late in the game being up by 35.

Up 38-3, Georgia wasting a time out by challenging the spot of the Football at the end of 3? :+clueless

And the crowd chanting overrated his uncalled for nothing like rubbing salt in the wounds.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

bottom line is that the OL and DL for Georgia is so much better than Hawaii's that the Rainbows are just not competitive.

mofome

Banned

You are ON FIRE!!!!

Kudos to mofome...:party :dancefool

i will be making a post refering to this shortly.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

thanks buddy. as you know, ive got to get my fun in while i can!

:houra

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

congrats mo......you called this one a while back.......should of went with the Dr. MO pick...:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

congrats mo......you called this one a while back.......should of went with the Dr. MO pick...:+textinb3

dr mo knows foots. thats why he had Fla.

:houra :houra :houra

mofome

Banned

HAWAII

S/U
HERE

LARGE
VERY

LARGE

hopefully not that large. next time you ask me to email you to take uga su, be about it. dont back down and then email me back, a month later, 10 minutes before the game, and ask me to transfer 36K to someone from eog.

:)

hopefully not that large. next time you ask me to email you to take uga su, be about it. dont back down and then email me back, a month later, 10 minutes before the game, and ask me to transfer 36K to someone from eog.

A, not that it's any of your concern but I lost low five digits on the game but thanks for asking.

One, stop not being truthful. Told you I'd get back to you about the game and I did - it was game day.

Two, you didn't accept the wager - don't try to spin any other way. There was enough time to accomplish the transaction.

Three, have a nice day.

mofome

Banned

A, not that it's any of your concern but I lost low five digits on the game but thanks for asking.

One, stop not being truthful. Told you I'd get back to you about the game and I did - it was game day.

Two, you didn't accept the wager - don't try to spin any other way. There was enough time to accomplish the transaction.

Three, have a nice day.

have a nice day, no more talking shit from tough guy pacman? :)

1) what i said was fact. you said email me, i did. you said you didnt want points, i laughed and said fine. you then come back, a month later, 30 minutes before the game, and tell me to transfer 36K to someone on eog.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
2) you're an idiot.
3) i always have nice days. im me, not pacman.

:houra