Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

mariah

EOG Dedicated
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

The only one exsposed was kodiak during a 14 month stretch where every play was posted and tracked at the RX, Kodiak was tracked accurately & honestly each & every day for the entire time by Husker,cashflowmatters, & Ground Hog all whom I have read had nothing to gain or lose regardless of kodiaks peformance. During the time while being tracked kodiaks plays were for 2,3, & 5 units per play(1 unit =$100) Kodiak was -1200 units(-$120,000):+clueless :+clueless would anyone really miss not getting Kodiaks plays ??? The man known as kodiak constantly debates with whom ever makes an effort to call him out as a poor capper, that also was shown in the tracks at the RX. My research of these tracks at the RX revealed kodiak to be a horrible capper of sports,horrible manager of a $$,liar, and a person to be trusted by no one. DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ or this could be you:hung . All statements made by me in this thread about Kodiak are backed about by facts I researched about him in the tracks of him at the RX, I took the time to find out if what others wee saying about him was true, not only was it true, it was worse than they said. Kodiak is the wosrt capper on the net,:+signs15- =scammer!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless :+clueless His best best sport??? Over 14 months he proved to be a loser in all!

husker

EOG Addicted

boo-boo won a few units in bases last year i think. that is the best he has done the past year and a half! he really is a bad capper.

husker - do you know what kody is talking about when he says he exposed you, sir?

husker

EOG Addicted

it's just a desperate attempt by boo-boo to try and discredit the tracks i have done of his plays. chicago hotsides(along with all his ghosts) and co-captain (both touts also) cried the same thing when their plays were loosing. just like chicago hotsides saying i am banned from several forums for not keeping correct tracks, they can't back up their accusations because it's all BS. they are all clowns, and HAVE bin banned across the street.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Identity: Be advised that kodiak has been banned from posting at the RX because he was caught trying post under many different names(ghosting) in an effort to deceive people. Kodiak is the one who was exsposed, the tracks by Husker,Cashflowmatters, & Ground Hog were accurate & honest and the loses that kodiak accumulated (-1200 units = -$120,000 at 2,3, & 5 units per play with each unit = $100) are real. Pathetic by any standard I know but non the less TRUE and all in the tracks. Kodiak was the one exsposed, if you do not believe Husker, do as I did and check out the tracks of kodiak, all games were posted before games started that is what really insensed kodiak because there was no where to hide when the loses mounted daily for 14+ months .

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Has kodiak started posting under another name(ghosting) as he did at the RX? Or has he decided to do the right thing and call it quits? DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

but kody - that's false advertising cause you have not been a service since 2000, have you? i thought you only went tout in 2004-2005?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

once again - i know i will get KILLED for what i am about to post but

Kodiak is someone i consider a very good friend. we speak every so often and i enjoy those conversations. he has been in my fantasy football league the past 2-3 years and never any problem with him

you guys can fire away and blast away all ya want - but the Kodiak i know is 180-degrees from the one posted about here

when we last spoke he said he was 50/50 to attend the Jan Blast if it is in the Bahamas - and i hope he does. i may be the only one - but i do hope he shows

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Winky: You are entitled to your opinion like anyone else, however my thread and thoughts of him are based on the facts I have learned about him from tracks of him that I have researched. From these tracks I learned that Kodiak is a very poor capper,liar, & a manipulator=no good in by books and I advise all to NEVER SEND HIM $$$ !!!!

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Mariah,

Is this coming from 1st hand knowledge, ie. have you personally sent him money in the past?

Thanks, Hal

mariah

EOG Dedicated

No I have not sent him $$ in the past. I have researched the tracks of Kodiak at the RX by Husker, cashflowmatters, & Ground Hog. The tracks were legit and the only one that twist the truth is Kodiak.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Hal: Be advised that while being tracked Kodiak dropped 1200 units(-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play with each units=$100, this debacle took place over 14 month stretch, awful I know but the tracks it all!

mariah - why are you so invested in this if you lost money? just because you want to help others? why do you have such a hatred and vendetta for kody?

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Thanks for the knowledge Mariah !!! This guy is a GOLDMINE if you know to fade his dumbass !!! WOW !!! -1200 units in 14 months sign me up !!!
Good luck and thanks again !!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Identity: I had heard about Kodiak at other forums, no hatred toward kodiak just complete disrespect for him. I took the time to research the tracks of him at the RX and there I learned alot about kodiaks character and it was not a pretty picture I assure you that. Hercules: Very valid point and from what I have learned that is what many do with kodiaks with his picks(pure 100% fades) and those who believe in him have lost their ass!

i just don't understand why you care so much if you haven't lost money!!! you just want to protect others?

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Mariah, I remember you during the basketball season when you were posting on the Cannon play of the day thread. I had never seen you post before and I remember you hitting like 12 selections in a row !!! It was unreal !!!
That whole thread was unreal then it just faded away. But good units were made after I watched it make about 30 or so units.
Anyway, how do I plug into the Kodiak's picks. Does he do football and basketball ? Sounds like he would be good to fade in baseball also !!! Let me know, please and thanks for the heads up !!!

husker

EOG Addicted

he was -4.29 units in mlb last year, so you would have lost fading his plays for bases. he was terrible for football last year! i did great fading him for that. several people have asked how to get his plays, to FADE. the key is to wait until he starts going bad, then start fading when he starts chasing.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i can't believe this thread is still going, get a life.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

D-Ray: No one twisted your arm to stop by let alone post in this thread, get a life urself! This thread was intended to warn all about the scammer known as kodiak

The fact that this thread has gone on this long is retarded. D-Ray is right.

dirty

EOG Master

The fact that this thread has gone on this long is retarded. D-Ray is right.

I totally agree.. Useless to stalk people on the internet

and don't give me you are saving the world Song and Dance

I understand ID, but I think everybody got the point about 7 pages ago....

mariah

EOG Dedicated

It is important to keep this thread rolling to warn any newbies about Kodiak. BGS: You are not obligated to read this thread, it is solely intended at this point to keep fresh what Kodiak is all about(scams,poor capping,lies) Thanks for stopping by and all the best to you in your sports investing.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

It won't be long and Kodiak will come out of hibernation for what he has claimed to be his best sport( a sport where last year while being tracked proved to be one of the worst on the net). Do not ever send kodiak $$$ or this could be you:hung

Cannon

Banned

I do the same thing protecting the world from Chucky Unlucky.

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

I read this whole thread and I have heard it all before on kodiak,I still like the guy no matter what.I joined the service and he was pretty mediocre to say the least for awhile in some conferences but was great at michigan football and a really nice guy,I just did a search for kodiak amd this thread popped up,michigan football is almost here so kodiak start posting baby
cheers
joe

mariah

EOG Dedicated

In 2005 the Michigan teams cost him & his followers 1000's!!! The tracks of him at The RX revealed all!

anpyanks

EOG Member

once again - i know i will get KILLED for what i am about to post but

Kodiak is someone i consider a very good friend. we speak every so often and i enjoy those conversations. he has been in my fantasy football league the past 2-3 years and never any problem with him

you guys can fire away and blast away all ya want - but the Kodiak i know is 180-degrees from the one posted about here

when we last spoke he said he was 50/50 to attend the Jan Blast if it is in the Bahamas - and i hope he does. i may be the only one - but i do hope he shows

winky, i use to hate kodiak and we had many differences at the rx but i emailed him a couple of times and got to know him a little and he is a pretty good guy... definitely different guy talking via email than posting... you guys do what you want as far as following/paying for his picks but he is not this bad person your making him out to be... he doesnt beg you to pay him for his service, its your choice, so dont blame others if they have a bad season(s) ... its your fault for not doing your own work...

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is a manipulator & a person who struggles with the truth both bold as large character flaws imo. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$!!

husker

EOG Addicted

Kodiak is a manipulator & a person who struggles with the truth both bold as large character flaws imo. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$!!

unless you want to fade him! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:party :party :party :party

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Has there been a kodiak sighting?? Or is he posting under another name(a tactic that got him banned at th RX:cool: )

husker

EOG Addicted

someone posted this email:

Hello all..... Football is upon us and I have prepared myself like I have never done before for the upcoming season. From 2000 - 2006 I was over 56% every season documented CFB / Over 54% in the NFL docuemented. This year look for a banner year in each. My service is available via email only and it is under $100 for every play in both NFL and CFB for the season. All payments go towards youth baseball so you can be happy to know the funds are well spent.

All payments should be made to, The Hitting Club Baseball, all profits go towards a Travel Team of 12 and under and 14 under ball players that I sponsor and run in Mid-Michigan.

I will release 3 to 5 games a week in CFB and 2 to 4 in the NFL. All plays will be rated as a 5unit or 3unit, no longer will I have the 1 and 2 unit plays. QUALITY not QUANTITY is what we are striving for in 2007-2008.

COST: $99 for CFB 2007 and NFL 2007

ALL CHECKS SHOULD BE MADE TO THE HITTING CLUB for all proceeds go to the kids. I will have a great year this season and I hope all want to join to be a part of the team.

EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR MAILING ADDRESS.<!-- / message -->