Would like to see a fireworks ban

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Re: Would like to see a fireworks ban

I like to make my own fireworks.
a good time is if you build a camp fire up the park and let it burn a bunch of wood so you get a lot of glowing coals and you stick a couple full spray paint cans in there.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

You might get shot for even talking about banning fireworks here in the Rica. The Ticos love their fireworks.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

A few years ago they had a referendum in my city to get rid of them

Said they could save 200k a year and peoples property tax would go down

It got overwhelming rejected by all those douch bag parents that think not only am I suppose to pay for their bastards education I have to entertain them as well.
Fireworks were a great thing, majestic and dangerous celebration of democracy, until people figured out they can vote themselves free welfare.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Dogs suck, cats suck, fireworks suck, ban all of them! I like people better than any fukkin dog, was at my sisters tonight and all these fukkin people think the same way you guys do...oh, look at the cute dog and the cute cat...go feed them and throw them a fukkin ball then let them shit all over your yard...so fukkin cute they are. The dog next door barks all fukking day, every day...gawd, why do people keep these fukking things in their house, fuk them!!!
:LMAO:LMAO

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

After a quick Google search, fireworks shows can cost between $300,000-$400,000.

Sheesh.

elgreco

EOG Enthusiast

Total waste of money and dangerous to boot. Every yr somebody gets hurt also.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

if peeps are proud where they live let them celebrate, to the fireworks lighters that risk injury # personal responsibility

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Finally, something I agree with Railbird on. They can stick fireworks up their ass.

waco

EOG Dedicated

Selling fireworks is a big business. Going to be a record sell because of a 4 day weekend!!!

Valuist

EOG Master

Best day of the year for dogs and cats? The day the idiot in your neighborhood finally runs out of M80s and bottle rockets.

mr merlin

EOG Master

After lastnight, agree.

Its out of control, needs controlled better in someway.
Why? For the record, after a slow start they were blasting off past midnight around here, aint the end of the world if people have fun on the 4th.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Distracting for many
Injuries to many

Something needs to be done

mr merlin

EOG Master

Distracting for many
Injuries to many

Something needs to be done
They were illegal a lot of places years ago, now they're not, it's called progress, a little noise a few days a year is ok, it really is.

Valuist

EOG Master

In the Bay area, there's several cities with large signs saying "zero tolerance for fireworks" as you enter the city limits. Then within that given city, you can find 5 or 6 temporary locations where they are only selling fireworks.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Biggest day of the year for missing pets also, break away from owners because of the noise.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Started hearing the annual booms today.

Several people in my neighborhood decided to have parties this weekend too, so the annual birds' torture will resume at dusk.