Wimbledon WTA Madison Keys- Agnieszka Radwanska

paul8209

EOG Senior Member
Madison Keys- Agnieszka Radwanska

Madison Keys has the game to win Wimbledon, she has not overly impressed so far and had some health issues coming into the event, but every match will help her and she has a very solid team Lyndsey Davenport behind her giving good solid advice and I feel she is too big today.

I have a LOT of time for Agnieszka Radwanska , she is very competent on grass and we won good money on her in 2012-13 when she made a run to the final taking Serena very close and then the semis the following year. However, despite recent signs that she is on the way back, her form has dipped over the last two years and she is not quite the defensive brick wall she was, but a very tough, steely and clever opponent. The pair met here in 2013, Agie was close to her peak, Keys just 18 yo and it went to a decider, 15 aces for the youngster that day, but she lost the match on second serve, she is twice the player now and her opponent a little less fearsome and this looks a good opportunity for an "upset".

I have no problem with Radwanska as favourite , but circa 55% at best IMO, so getting around 33%-36% on Keys is too good to resist.

Madison Keys to beat Agnieszka Radwanska 2.75-3.0 general quote.....3.10 Pinnacle/Sportmarket Pro.

Radwanska to win 2-1 sets 3.75 -4.00 will ensure a profit if Keys takes a set and I think she will.

from Sports Betting Advice Service Clubgowi

http://www.clubgowi.com