Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Iowa State was up let me cee, I believe 61-40 middle 2HT. They lost. It wouldn't have mattered since Baylor lost. Add that to 33-0 and 27-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This really started right after Ryby made it to the championship round. Had her, Karen, Rahmbo, 49ers and Bungals. 0-5 combined with 2-17 now 2-19 about to be 2-21. Even Jimmy the Chalk is impressed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Red Raiders erased a 23-point deficit after halftime to end an eight-game conference skid, with De'Vion Harmon scoring all 16 of his points after the break in an 80-77 overtime victory against No. 13 Iowa State on Monday night.

''I'm still in shock here,'' Adams said. ''I was just so proud of our guys. They didn't give up on themselves. I was proud of the fans. I was afraid they were going to leave at halftime.''

The Red Raiders trailed 59-36 with 12:36 remaining after one of Caleb Grill's career-best eight 3-pointers, but a 20-3 run started not long after to make it close down the stretch.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And it is about to get worse and worse with Suddenly about to explode but the election was the most safe and secure in history. Fuck you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
After all these years and all these deep state coordinated lies, Jeff Gerth is the only real mea culpa from a legacy journalist. It is beyond stunning. I thought this would happen in 2018 when it became apparent the Steel Dossier was a Hillary psyop. Nothing. Nobody. And they are starting to drop Suddenly and still nothing, nobody.

So grateful to be fully vaccinated and up to date with boosters. Thank you, Dr. Grouchy and Pfizer I really needed that 3 month vacation where I almost died!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am defly going to continue riding Purdue. They are the be best team this year. But I am also going to bet as many other teams in as many diff'rent strokes scenarios as I can. TBD if this strategy works for NFLe. I am going to win KC, Eagles, KC vs Eagles, Eagles vs KC, KC beats Eagles, Eagles beat KC but will any ticket have anything else?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On this rigged and scripted noncents. It's obviously throwing sugar and triggering an I knew it sugar high. That's a classic move when you are guilty. Confess to a ridiculous exaggerated version when you are guilty of a realistic version. You think the NFLe is upset with Foster? Look at the timing. That is not howid the script works just like Hillary Clinton doesn't literally call a hit on her political enemies.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know what I don't know. I would like these people to face a grand jury investigation and be forced to deny it under oath and be forced to turn over documents, comms.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To prevent Russia from nuking Ukraine, he wants NATO to nuke Russia and he is saying it on tape so Putin knows instead of privately. You tell me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's amazing. I can pull a LIVE 70-1 out my asshoe in golf but can't get -110's. Kunt Kitty Yummy. If he is the only winner and that will probably happen, $0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
One bet. One bum. -7, T2.

Dwafty - $360,000

Kitty +6000
Super Show OT +1000
Creighton +4500
Michigan hockey +850

Dwafty - $150,000

Kitty +1400 (a bit less)
Purdue +1000
Raffy +300
Miles Sanders 2 touchdowns +600
UCUNNT beavers +600

Faggy - $2.2 million

Kitty +7000
Baylor +2000
Ohio State beavers +1900
Rude +1200
Sukkari +1700

Dell Dude

EOG Master
k might as well be kane. It sure as hell isn't thousand.

Hartley said:
So the judge is allowing the $10 million civil suit by the family of the skateboarder he killed to go ahead. They served Rittenhouse's sister in Florida and his lawyer's claimed that wasn't reasonable, but the judge said Kyle purposely has hidden his whereabouts for that exact reason so the suit stands. The family is also suing the Kenosha police and the city itself. He set up a GiveSetGo fundraising page (apparently Go Fund Me wouldn't allow it) and raised about $75,000 of his 500k goal. So who of you is going to send money to Rittenhouse for his defense?

MonkeyFocker said:
Just sent $10k

Comrade Cwissy said:
USD $10
Anonymous Donor
1 hrs ago

Good luck dude, you did nothing wrong.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Pentagon briefing right now about the China spy balloon. I have no words. Might as well been a regular White House briefing with that nappy haired mobile lesbian.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We have reached cuckold status with China.

cuck·old
/ˈkəkəld/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, regarded as an object of derision.
"jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"
verb
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
"in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer"

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Siriusly. What is going on? There has been no response whatsoever militarily or diplomatically. Not even a verbal response. They won't answer one question.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only thing I agree is being careful about shooting down. Could be Fentanyl or some other biological weapon ready to be released. But you have to do something. The world is watching our weakness.