Why you guys run Dell off?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Rybakina should destroy Azarenka. I don't know what crawled up Pegula's ass (maybe the Buffalo daddy loss) but she wasn't mentally there against Azarenka. She was so disappointing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
2 more chances to bounce Joker. I think he lifts the trophy and again Frenchy and again Wimbledon then pos Joe Biden blocks him from playing the granny in the US Open.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Karen loses, I want Joker to win. I stand to win more with Joker than Titsy and I would also risk winning nothing if Titsy loses.

mr merlin

EOG Master
the pelosi attack video is out.

what are the excuses ?
The main questions are...why is he wearing a button down shirt? Does he sleep in a button down shirt, did he hop out of bed during the break in and instead of putting on pants he decided to put on and button his shirt?

Also why did he have a drink in his hand? And Why didn't he put it down if he was really trying to protect himself from the hammer? Do intruders usually allow their captives to make cocktails?

homie1975

EOG Addicted
another question: why have they only found classified docs at Trump and Pence (two R's) but only one D (biden) ?

what gives?

and why is Santos (an R) the only clown we have seen in either party for decades who has lied compulsively about his credentials (or lack thereof) ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Merlin, I will watch again and report back.

Question, if it was a gay encounter, why is there video of the intruder breaking in through the window?
It prob wasn't a gay encounter, and it certainly appears like the guy did break in, I just want to know about the shirt and the cocktail.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This cocktail thing with pelosi is really eating a me, lets put aside the fact the intruder let pelosi mix a drink, it's the fact that that means one of the first things on paul pelosi's mind was requesting to mix a drink. LOL.

That's a hard core alcoholic.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ryby and Rambo sets up entertainment Sunday. Only question is howid much. San Fag and Cincy would be the most. Chiefs and Eagles the least.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And fucking lulz. Even when there was a struggle for the hammer, Paulie refused to let go of his drink. Based for sure and indeed.

Last edited:

homie1975

EOG Addicted
It prob wasn't a gay encounter, and it certainly appears like the guy did break in, I just want to know about the shirt and the cocktail.

he is 82yo

i understand the shirt because that is all they wear at that age.

the glass was a tall one, not a small cocktail glass.

perhaps water, orange juice, lemonade.

maybe he offered the guy something to drink too, and thought if they both had a glass of something, it could calm the scene down.

mr merlin

EOG Master
he is 82yo

i understand the shirt because that is all they wear at that age.

the glass was a tall one, not a small cocktail glass.

perhaps water, orange juice, lemonade.

maybe he offered the guy something to drink too, and thought if they both had a glass of something, it could calm the scene down.
Perhaps, but I suspect Pelosie makes them strong in a large glass - it looked like their might be a lime in their too - prob a Gin N Tonic or vodka tonic.

boston massacre

EOG Master
another question: why have they only found classified docs at Trump and Pence (two R's) but only one D (biden) ?

what gives?

and why is Santos (an R) the only clown we have seen in either party for decades who has lied compulsively about his credentials (or lack thereof) ?

has lied compulsively

Every Word Out Of This Democrat's Mouth Is A Lie.

Why Didn't You Mention His Name ?

I'll Be Waiting.

1674930706706.png

Dell Dude

EOG Master
2 "wins" were Illinois over Wisky and KC/Bungals under. You can argue 3 wins. Originally had Coach C then switched to Kansas when I thought I was betting North Whorelina. None of the 3 resulted in a penny payout.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even though walkoff threat over, I told God to fuck off yesterday so Joey bad boy probably continues. I'm betting Iowa State and Baylor tonight.